My Friend From Area 51

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I am 45, not old, not young. But, some of these guys that were in the service are coming to the end of their lives and they know it. To tell you the truth If their spouse is already gone, their kids estranged or don't believe a word they say, I think that if we can get at least some truth to their military background. They are going to spill a lot of beans and not give a you know what. Can we believe them? Maybe, Maybe not. but at some time code words and need to know words are going to click with someone. The puzzle hounds here will put it together. I have faith in them.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It was sure nice of the us government to move a foreign animal disease research center (plumb island) into the middle of our agricultural heartland. It's not like what they're researching has any economic or health impacts on livestock or anything. (Foot and mouth disease anyone?)

I really can't believe the stupidity of that move to Kansas knowing that there is simply no way to ensure the diseases don't break loose. I was never thrilled about the concept of plumb island to begin with but at least it was far enough away from things to minimize agricultures collateral damage if the diseases got out.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Bird migration paths from Plum Island lead straight to Lyme, CT, whereby the disease was named since ticks hitched rides on the birds and landed there. Yep, Lyme disease is believed to be an escaped bio weapon designed to cause enemy troops to have lethargy and lose a willingness to fight.

edit on 1-4-2014 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Spader
reply to post by MRuss

I am 45, not old, not young. But, some of these guys that were in the service are coming to the end of their lives and they know it. To tell you the truth If their spouse is already gone, their kids estranged or don't believe a word they say, I think that if we can get at least some truth to their military background. They are going to spill a lot of beans and not give a you know what. Can we believe them? Maybe, Maybe not. but at some time code words and need to know words are going to click with someone. The puzzle hounds here will put it together. I have faith in them.

The problem with these people is that have left it so long the memory is starting to fade, they often confuse things and this sadly affects their credibility. They may well say a lot of stuff that isn't confused but the stuff that is mistakes or poor memory lead them to be portrayed as senile etc.

Its sad, I know this is going to sound a bit evil but I wish a group of them would come out with totally verifiable material ie their career details and if possible some actual hard evidence. Of course this would put them at risk hence the evil reference but a set of people who cannot be discredited by age and can be pinpointed to be at places where they say they were quoting names of superiors would be a game changer.

Now I know people will quote the Press club thing but a good many have turned out to be possible BS folks just looking to push a book or make some change on the circuit. Others had purely anecdotal evidence or had stories that were common place.

People with high status and solid proof are very thin on the ground..
edit on 1-4-2014 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Really at this point having made limited progress, I'm glad to get any scraps!
S & F to the OP

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The evidence for extraterrestrial civilization is all around us. It's in every plant, every animal, every bacteria. Evolution is an engineered process-ask any microbiologist. That is the whole "Intelligent Design". It's engineered life forms and as any engineer knows, machines need maintenance from time to time.

And also all the crashed craft buried under the ocean floor, as the antigrav systems destabilize in the event of a X-1 flare causing a ricochet across Earth's magnetosphere, supercharging the telluric current, causing a catastrophic failure in their propulsion systems(more like a destabilization of the dynamic rotating oscillating quasicrystal toroid) fancy language for dig under the ocean floor, you'll find plenty of old craft buried. The # doesn't rust, and sometimes the plasma shields(or as nikola tesla put, the "ionized gas or fluid that becomes rigid in presence of rapidly oscillating currents) are still intact, so it won't melt. Since it's powered by a flux destabilization of zero point energy, you could have crafts millions upon millions of years old.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

You need to get him drunker. Take over several bottles of wine or his favorite bottle of the hard stuff and a tape recorder.

This is UFO conference gold.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Good thread. Just marking for my later return. Thanks for a good read. Also keep it up.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I like reading stories like this, more old timers coming out and spilling the beans.
Interesting thread.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Drunk man speaks with a sober tongue.....thats what i used to hear my father say.,.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Russian Media agrees with your friend.
MH370 in Pakistan
www.disclose.tv...

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Funny.. Nightfall is a fictional book written by Nelson Demille. I would recommend it, as it is a good fiction read at any rate. That same author has written another book called 'Plum Island' which I would recommend as well. Seems Mr. Demille is in 'the know' on certain things.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
That would be Plum Island....and it is used for all kinds of nefarious research. You can Google it to learn more...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join