It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dream of Earthquakes and Speculation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I had a dream last night that LA had a huge earthquake tomorrow morning. It was big enough for me to feel where I live on the Central coast of California. I wake up and look on the internet. On a few site for "Psychic Mediums," a few others recount similar dreams all saying this week is going to suck for California. Obviously some of it is wanting to cash in on recent Earthquake Paranoia, but Let us all hope things aren't as grim as the dreams of Psychics and people like me who chance seems to f--k with in good and bad ways.

Meanwhile...

There have been some very interesting lights over the ocean on the Central Coast late at night for the last week. starting on the 26th of March and continue even last night. They flicker and flutter and move in ways planes and helicopters do not. They also disappear from one spot and reappear somewhere else too quickly to be a boat or plane.

Incidently, there has been a lot of UFO sightings in the Morro Bay/Cayucos part of California reported on MUFON. I mentioned this when I was responding to various attack of my character and mental stability by ATS readers after my infamous "Things they don't tell you in the movies." post. Descriptions of cloud ships (reported by people who I don't know or have even met) flying inland over the hills in the area. I look on MUFON today to post the link and they are gone. Not in the "case closed" section. Just removed.

The area around those hills since the 26th now has people in gliders in groups of three circleing the area in a sort of methodical sweep going inland for hours at a time. today is actually the first day I have not seen them, though I haven't gone into the valley today.

I will not go into what I think about the lights or resulting seeming searches of the area since the general opinion of ATS readers in I am delusional and in "serious need of mental help." Instead I submit a couple of photos of one of these flickering lights.

Here is a photo of one of the lights taken from far away:

The following is a close up of the same light:

The next is that same close up photo broken down into your basic RBG profile

Obviously doesn't look like a plane, and it's obviously trying to communicate. I won't into depth about how it is exactly as I've been trying to tell people using some of the same symbolism I used...and i know I open myself up to a lengthy dose of ridicule writing that. But since I'm gonna hear about it anyway, I will go on record saying they come in peace.

Side note: cars driving up and down highway 1 since the 26th now bring with them a sound of some kind of monsters as they go by...Almost like a way of subliminal conditioning of the public to think of whoever these beings are are vicious and "the enemy." Go ahead and joke. It makes no difference to me.

I hope this finds all of you well.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I've heard of earthquake lights. Maybe there will be a quake in the next few days and it will be around where you are seeing those lights. Then we will know - so good you posted it now.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hey but knowing this could help you, if crap hits the fan. Good post and i wouldn't put it past that ufo are some time cause to earth quakes. Good post.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
8.0 struck Chile today. Interesting indeed.

I recall another post just the other day where someone dreamt of an earthquake and tsunami.

top topics

join