It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Redneck Road Rage Instant Karma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
So some guy is being a right idiot tailgating this woman who is driving at a reasonable speed. He overtakes her flipping his middle finger and tries to cut her up when Karma bites back lol

edit on 30-3-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I saw this a day or two ago and LdMFAO.

I somehow believed they were both in the wrong, but in the end, I came to the conclusion that at least one of the a-holes got what they deserved.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Snarl

I saw this a day or two ago and LdMFAO.

I somehow believed they were both in the wrong, but in the end, I came to the conclusion that at least one of the a-holes got what they deserved.

I agree they were both in the wrong.

She clearly could have moved over into the travelling lane since he was able to pass her in it.

Forcing people to pass on the right is dangerous, it's why the left lane is called the "passing lane". She also seemed to be much more concerned with taking her video than paying attention to her driving.

His actions were also wrong for obvious reasons.

Once I get around a left lane dawdler I just keep on going, you're not going to reform a poor driver by giving them the finger or yelling.

No reason to create a problem, for them or you.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

S&F. I saw this and almost started a thread about it, but I forgot.

I lol'd because I have had this happen to me before...Some JA in a souped up 4x4 truck.

Karma Rules.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Apparently the lady went back the the crashed truck and the driver had legged it, she took a picture of the number plate and showed it to the police and he got arrested for leaving the scene of an accident.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Looks to me like the lady was baiting.

She stayed in the wrong lane the whole time.

But the guy over-reacted too.

Funny anyway ya see it.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Both parties are morons.

That stupid woman is a perfect example of the mentality of people running around today. She is driving a vehicle, she knows she is impeding someone else, yet she purposefully stays put (in the passing lane no less) instead of just getting the eff our of the way. Then she video tapes while driving. Real smart, lady.

She will claim she is trying to make the streets safer, but that is a lie. She is in fact making the streets more dangerous, for her own pleasure of imposing her will on other people. It's not about safety, it's not about the law (because she broke/violated both) it's simply about her feeling a tiny amount of power for once in her life by purposefully annoying this guy just trying to get wherever he was going.

The guy is being a reckless dummy too. But he was just out driving, she was purposefully instigating a situation with another driver and impeding traffic.

I really would have preferred if he hit her car when he wiped out and they both died to save the rest of us from their stupidity.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

That stupid woman is a perfect example of the mentality of people running around today.

Florida has a law against that, BTW. She, herself, should've been charged.

When I was stationed in Germany, if a driver got a photo of your rear license plate which showed you in the fast lane, they'd pull alongside and rub their thumb against their middle and forefingers. A telltale sign you were in for one of the largest fines you'd ever seen.

There is definitely something different between American driving mentality which demands a correction. -sigh-

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

The Germans are the best in the world when it comes to lane discipline.

It's why they can safely drive 150 mph if they feel like it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Oh my god, that was great!

Probably imagined by billions of people and thankfully savored not just by the one but with all!

Of course she was being a you know what and egging him on but, do you think she started that?
edit on 30-3-2014 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

do you think she started that?

Started it? No.
Root cause? Probably ... but maybe not.

The jerk in the truck started it by tailgating her. I'm sure in his mind he felt justified. Then she threw gas on the fire, and kept adding more. Two wrongs can't add up to a right, here. If they both had their DLs suspended for six months (reckless endangerment), they might think twice the next time they sit behind the wheel.

Driving becomes my biggest pet peeve. I try to 'do the job' when I'm in the driver's seat. My head's on a swivel, my mind's on the task at-hand, and I keep the distractions to a minimum. I'm the guy you see avoiding bad drivers. I know if I'm involved in a wreck, it won't matter if it was my fault or not, my car is never going to run right again. And, when I'm on my Harley, I know I'll never be the same again.

Personally, I wouldn't have let that woman get the better of me. As long as I'm moving down the road, a couple of extra MPHs are never going to make that much of a difference. When I was stationed at Fort Hood, some local cops came out and demonstrated that for effect. They proved that if you were doing twice the legal speed limit you could make up maybe two extra minutes. FWIW, it left a lasting impression on me ... but I had to see it to really believe it.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Yeah, I am a careful driver so I have encountered these brazen jackalopes doing the equivalent of waving a shotgun in a bar.

A truck moving at 60 mph has a lot of inertia and shouldn't be used like a riot shield. No officer could help anyway so its up to you to handle it and stay alive.

My point was just that this must be a dream come true for just about every driver who has had a tailgater. It's not that we actually want it to happen, mind you, more like that conversation you have in your head after a fight. I should have said this, that, etc.

Finally, I am letting myself enjoy this mostly because everyone lived. When I first watched it I was concerned about everyone else on the road and fearing a pile up or hitting a pedestrian.
edit on 30-3-2014 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I've had jerkoffs ride my butt in the slow land as well, so its not just in the fast lane. But the guy got what he deserved

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
How does she know this guy is a "redneck"?

Either way, I hate driving anywhere because of the level of morons on the road. I have to deal a lot with the NY, Canada and Florida travelers. No offense but a lot of them drive like idiots.

top topics

join