It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia and USA Agree On Ukraine!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

~Lucidity
There will never be a WW3.

Small wars of choice and convenience fought for the corporate masters is about all you're gonna get when they can't "agree on diplomacy" like they appear to have done here. That or full out nuclear annihilation.

I tend to agree with this concept. We are just witnessing the craft of design artists here. Full on war with nukes would totally ruin the plan and seriously mess with the profits.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I'm sorry, I didn't realize I needed to define sarcasm before posting.

My fault, but here:

sar·casm [sáar kàzzəm]: remarks that mean the opposite of what they seem to say and are intended to mock or deride.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Russia and the US have agreed to talk about Ukraine and that Ukraine should have a seat the table. That is about it. Granted the Russians are going to push hard to settel this as fast as possible with a way to save face. Everyday this goes the Russians lose money. At the rate things are going they could have bought Crimea for the amount of money that has gone poof. The problem is the West is not going to allow Russia to keep Crimea as is. So the Russian have to sell whatever deal they make as a win at home. I would guess some kind of automous area niether ruled by Russia or Ukraine will be the answer. I would also expect the main thing the Russian will want is a promise of nuetrality and not joining NATO by Ukraine. The West will not mind either of those. The problem for Russia is they ticked everybody off and they have zero dipmolatic clout left even when this is settled. They also will have a more unified NATO who will no doubt see an increase in defense spending across Europe. And you can expect that the gas Russia sells in europe is going to be replaced by other sources, also bad for the Russians. Also they can expect China to make more gains at Russia expence in nations they compete for arms sales and influence in. All in all even in the best case, Russia is not going to be in a good place. And if the West decides to play hard ball? You can expect Russia to move more and more to a military solution.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Your wrong about how I feel, no need to correct, I am not your mother. Nor do I take offense from pretty much anything anyone has to say anymore, especially on this site.

In a nutshell Russia doesn't want Ukraine for what it has to offer but what it has had already for many many years when it once was part of the USSR. Crimea housed part of it (the easiest to secure I might add) but Ukraine has more. More that would be impossible to relocate without dire consequences. Undisclosed only to few under protection by an old obsolete Ukrainian leadership system deeply intrenched in Russian secret projects. Once that system was ousted Russia needed to move in to secure its 'interests'. Now they are faced with a problem, how do you not let the 'cat out of the bag' or raise suspicion while they do what they need to do. Misdirection.

Don't ask me what, how or where. . . this is a conspiracy site, figure it out.
The answers all all there if you know where to look.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

TrueAmerican

cosmicexplorer
Peace is so boring

Yeah until it's you on the front lines getting shot at. Then I bet peace wouldn't look so boring.

*sigh*

Ive been on the front lines...and shot at...although it sounds much more dramatic than what it was at the time.....there was a little sarcasm in my statement anyway...of course I prefer peace to war but you have to admit ats got hopping quite a bit over the topic and that is always nice.

Also...im really not seeing what agreement was reached..so this is still pretty open ended.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Sounds to me as if you are alluding to the Ukraine still having left over nuclear weapons from the soviet era??

I could be wrong, if not, I've always thought that was plausible. If that is the case, I honestly would much rather have nuclear weapons in Ukraine be under the control of the Russians rather than the new folks in charge in Kiev thats for sure.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I TOLD you guys they were working together, and that this was the plan all along...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

Yet Fascists have taken over in Kiev in a coup how are they peaceful again?

What you mean these fascists?

Or these?

SING WITH ME GUYS

Who do you think you are kidding mr hitlerrrrrr

edit on 30-3-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

ken10
"Russia and USA Agree On Ukraine"

Shouldn't it be Russia and EUROPE agree on Ukraine !!!

Just more evidence of American interference in other countries.

No it should be Russia and Ukraine

But since the US is speaking on behalf of the bullied Ukraine after begging for international help and Russia has walked all over Ukraine breaking Lots of international rules and laws, the US is standing/speaking with/ on behalf of Ukraine and the international community against the disgruntled Russia aggressors

This is " only" mistakable unless you haven't been watching the worlds MSM outlets and or have an agenda

Last but not least it's possible you have a poor education

Dam the 21st century

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

That Obama's a wuss! Just kidding! He reminds me of the hippy that puts flowers in the policeman's rifle...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Does the sudden desire to squash this have anything to do with THIS THREAD and Russia setting up a system with the ruble, separated from the dollar?

I don't think there has been much for sources other than the ones in that thread.

Russia announces that it will sell (and buy) his products and commodities – including oil – in rubles; not anymore in dollars Putin has been preparing this move — the creation of a payment system in rubles completely independent and protected from the Dollar and the killer speculations of the big Western financial institutions — for a long time. After sanctioning several Russian banks to punish Russia for Crimea, the Washington politicians were told by the financial power-to-be to step back because obviously, the Wall Street vampires understand that putting Russian banks outside the reach of their blood sucking teeth is never a good idea.

Edit to add that I am of the thinking that that article above that is pretty good assumption about what could have transpired here. The Bank elite, believing Putin's bluff (that he would not have made public at first hoping the threat would be successful) would most certainly tell Washington to lay down quietly.

edit on 30-3-2014 by MALBOSIA because: to add

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

AnteBellum
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

In a nutshell Russia doesn't want Ukraine for what it has to offer but what it has had already for many many years when it once was part of the USSR. Crimea housed part of it (the easiest to secure I might add) but Ukraine has more. More that would be impossible to relocate without dire consequences. Undisclosed only to few under protection by an old obsolete Ukrainian leadership system deeply intrenched in Russian secret projects. Once that system was ousted Russia needed to move in to secure its 'interests'. Now they are faced with a problem, how do you not let the 'cat out of the bag' or raise suspicion while they do what they need to do. Misdirection.

Don't ask me what, how or where. . . this is a conspiracy site, figure it out.
The answers all all there if you know where to look.

What are you talking about? Does this have to do with the "alien agenda" referred to in your tag line, or something else?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

imho

It's all an oligarchy scripted and led Kabuki dance . . .

a little more sophisticated than 'watch the dancing ball' . . . winding the global populace up with fear incrementally toward utter destruction and WWIII. Their boss--the king of hell loves to wind up fear. It's his passion and recreation.

Nevertheless . . . they WILL light off WWIII in due course. No doubt. Absolutely no doubt.

I suspect that John B Well's web programs on CARAVAN TO MIDNIGHT will have a number of guests asserting components of that fact.

Here's a youtube listing of his programs:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 30/3/2014 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

xuenchen
Russia and USA Agree On Ukraine!

As long as the global bankers agree is more like it.

They got an "easy one" this time.

The "USA" and "Russia" will continue to cackle and gobble while the money mungers work behind the scenes.

that is all this is about. Solvency and an ability to repay debt to those banks. russia is feeling a bit of a pinch.

Now, was war ever really an option? I mean, i could imagine how all parties would find it beneficial to allow russia to annex land that allows them to maintain their debt service payments. and i could then imagine how this can be a plan executed to allow for that.

the world is a stage, afterall.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Why maintain Ukraine as a country divided? Let the east and west be aligned on a basis that reflects the ethnic and culture that exists....independent of the "borders". It seems like a better and happier solution.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Whatever the outcome, Russia has clearly won this (psychological) battle. Clearly the sanctions did squat to persuade Putin to back down, if anything he went on to make solidify that region of the planet by securing deals with his neighbours. Well done Putin rest easy you have won this battle.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

TritonTaranis

ken10
"Russia and USA Agree On Ukraine"

Shouldn't it be Russia and EUROPE agree on Ukraine !!!

Just more evidence of American interference in other countries.

No it should be Russia and Ukraine

But since the US is speaking on behalf of the bullied Ukraine after begging for international help and Russia has walked all over Ukraine breaking Lots of international rules and laws, the US is standing/speaking with/ on behalf of Ukraine and the international community against the disgruntled Russia aggressors

This is " only" mistakable unless you haven't been watching the worlds MSM outlets and or have an agenda

Last but not least it's possible you have a poor education

Dam the 21st century

Begging for international help? Man yanukovich sure did not ask for help. Then the nazi western thugs took the capital over. What universe are you living on? Your disinformation tactics are not really subtle are they?
And really, no one wants the US meddling for anyone, well nazisrael does but we know why. Did you notice that the west sponsored a coup d'etat? Guess that not really good for your agenda huh?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

Who were the protesters in Egypt's Tahrir Square? Who took over the reigns of power in the democratic election? Then who replaced them in a military coup?

Who were we told was fighting against Assad in Syria? The FSA. Who made up the FSA and who was funding them?

A few photos don't represent the reality on the ground.
edit on 31-3-2014 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

TritonTaranis

Agent_USA_Supporter

Yet Fascists have taken over in Kiev in a coup how are they peaceful again?

What you mean these fascists?

I was in Kiev until one week ago. There is a BIG portrait of Stepan Bandera at Maidan right next to the stage. The Maidanists see him as a hero... Google him and see what he did for/with the German Nazis in WW2.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join