It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Probably The Best Prank You Will Ever See !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

The skilled pranksters constructed a fake wall inside West Village coffee shop 'Snice Cafe in NYC, installing a cable and pulley that send an stuntman unsuspecting patron flying up into the air. Chairs, books, and tables are all remotely controlled, giving the illusion that a young woman's anger-induced, out-of-control behind a room full of moving objects. Carry to the max and the patrons are totally taken... Very well done IMO
edit on 30-3-2014 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

That one wasnt bad.

But IMHO, this one is KING:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 30-3-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

This was a publicity stunt for the re-re-re-remake of the movie Carrie.

I think I would have made the clip in a different country so I could be a bit more. . . creative with the innocent customers.

That's the problem with the USA everyone is afraid of liability!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
That was great.. as a psychotherapist it was great to see reactions and body language of the customers. That's also why I love the just for laughs show..

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

That was awesome!! The tables really got everyone going, haha! They wanted to run but just had to see it too!
I think this DUI prank is good also, for an individual and to learn a lesson…hopefully.

Love the news part
edit on 30-3-2014 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Seen that a while back, still cracks me up

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

That was wild! The expressions on the faces of the patrons was absolutely priceless!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...
reply to post by gladtobehere

One thing about pranks, it can lead to someone getting seriously injured. If that guy would have cracked his head on the tile floor or broke his neck hitting the kitchen counter, it wouldn't be funny anymore. Mean pranks can turn terribly wrong in a second. The prank isn't worth spending time in jail and paying restitution for permanent injuries to the victim.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The Brazilian version is even better...

Back in October, patrons of the Manhattan coffee shop ‘Snice got more than they bargained for when a woman with telekinetic abilities wreaked havoc in the shop, for a brilliant prank of course. Now Brazilian TV network SBT, has recreated the viral ‘Carrie’ prank and has made it even scarier than the American version, which has had 51 million views in less than 3 months.

edit on Mar000000Sun, 30 Mar 2014 19:43:08 -05007pm31Sun, 30 Mar 2014 19:43:08 -050020144330 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

Seen that one a while back also, brilliant and proof that no-one does it quite like the Japanese

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

speculativeoptimist
I think this DUI prank is good also, for an individual and to learn a lesson…hopefully.

I believe the video below is the sequel to that one as well... check out the comments.

Hey gang, we are trying to turn this concept into a scare straight stop drinking program... We have many situations we can place a drunk into.. Please share this video with as many people as you can so we can help get the word out and save lives! Thanks! -tom

It's a very good idea Tom, but you have to be more convincing. Maybe you should tell him, that he hit another car and killed someone. Plus you should invite someone who plays the father/mother who lost his son/daughter in the accident. Something like that...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
WARNING: The "Russian hitman elevator hostage" prank is very graphic but worth it...

The part @2:25min. is a classic: "hey wait, you're that guy from YouTube..."

edit on MaruSun, 30 Mar 2014 21:07:38 -05009pm31Sun, 30 Mar 2014 21:07:38 -050020140730 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

link   

WeRpeons

www.youtube.com...
reply to post by gladtobehere

One thing about pranks, it can lead to someone getting seriously injured. If that guy would have cracked his head on the tile floor or broke his neck hitting the kitchen counter, it wouldn't be funny anymore. Mean pranks can turn terribly wrong in a second. The prank isn't worth spending time in jail and paying restitution for permanent injuries to the victim.

That's what I was thinking with the buttered floor. He could have got a spinal injury and paralyzed for life. Not funny at all

link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Had not seen that one and I suspect it won't be last of this prank. I love the tv news bit! haha
I think this is a good prank with good intention, even though this is not a funny subject. I would like to see them take another step and riddle the person with guilt telling them they put someone else in a coma. I think that would leave a more lasting impression, scaring them so bad that it really would make a difference. Cruel? Sure, but some of these people are accidents waiting to happen and they need a serious reality check!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Vitaly's "How To Catch A Predator Prank" is both funny and sad at the same time...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Not the funniest... but definitely one of the BEST:

"DEA Drug Bust Prank" on the janoskians...

So Big Boy and I had a meeting couple months ago about doing a prank together after hours of talking he told me that he rents out a house to Janoskians and asked me if I wanted to prank them...Well...We came up with this, ENJOY!!!

Behind the scenes video of this prank: youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Most of these 'pranks' posted in this thread are so obviously fake...even the one in the OP is BS.

top topics

join