It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Conspiracy theory so far is the most plausible? Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 conspiracy theori

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I think the plane was hijacked so the star and flag brigade could start an uncontrolable amount of threads about the same subject and confuse everyone.

Apart from that, the pilot flipped, was a closet jihadist, he was going to commit another 9/11 agains the petrol towers in Kuala Lumpur and they shot it down. The fact he took control of the plane so easily was a disgrace for Boeing and a warning to all.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Have looked around Recent posts and threads such as this for this new update and have yet to see it, so here it is:

Make of it what you will: Passenger Philip Wood Posts Imagine Online with Data Link to Diego Garcia, Cry for Help

Here is a link to the original post on 4chan

Stay skeptical for now, but this could play into new theories.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

Good post Willtell!

As I read the portions about scenarios where the plane was shot down it occurred to me that it's not likely. One fact we do know is that the plane appeared to fly on for hours after it lost contact, had it been shot down the flight time would have been much less one would presume?

I can't remember which of the threads it was in but i remember seeing someone claim the black box vocal recorder only records 2 hours of data and that since the plane flew on for hours we would only get the first two hours of audio. That's not strictly true, it does record for 2 hours but then goes back to the start and records the next two hours over the first and so on. I don't know if that's better or worse...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Plan2exist18
Have looked around Recent posts and threads such as this for this new update and have yet to see it, so here it is:

Make of it what you will: Passenger Philip Wood Posts Imagine Online with Data Link to Diego Garcia, Cry for Help
what bothers me about this is that, first of all this just happens to be the person whose wife has been on telly saying she knows her husband is still alive, so therefore one of the names of the passenger list that most people have heard. Secondly, if you manage to smuggle a cell phone where the sun doesn't shine are you gonna post on a public message board where you are most likely gonna be ripped apart for being a hoaxer or are you gonna email family/friends, FBI, Police, Interpol or anyone who could actually do something about trying to locate and rescue you?

Exif data can be manipulated...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by djz3ro

djz3ro
what bothers me about this is that, first of all this just happens to be the person whose wife has been on telly saying she knows her husband is still alive, so therefore one of the names of the passenger list that most people have heard.

Perhaps he extended similar contact to her as well? Or...My first thought would be to not endanger my family in any way. He wouldn't know that his name is floating around the MSM, he would just want to get out the SOS.

Secondly, if you manage to smuggle a cell phone where the sun doesn't shine are you gonna post on a public message board where you are most likely gonna be ripped apart for being a hoaxer or are you gonna email family/friends, FBI, Police, Interpol or anyone who could actually do something about trying to locate and rescue you?

Assuming he knows he is at Diego Garcia, or some type of base...which might be due to a number of reasons, my guess would be English speaking captors and general knowledge of the area...would you (in your right mind) contact the FBI? If anything is going down on that base, the only place I would turn to would be an online pool...at least to know some people would dive into it.

Exif data can be manipulated...

From my working knowledge of Exif manipulation is that editing in any way leaves some kind of footprint, somewhat like editing a comment on ATS; I am not sure if this can be sidestepped though. There are many other things wrong with the picture (the resolution, absence of flash, etc), anyone with the knowledge to edit exif data would've probably covered those trails as well.

I am just as skeptical of this as any others...it seems near impossible. But thinking rationally...if you were in his position...where would YOU post the image? I can't think of a better type of place
edit on 31-3-2014 by Plan2exist18 because: reply tag

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I think the theory about the plane being shot down sounds plausible enough. A plane disappears from the radar (for whatever reason) and Malaysia military just watch it fly off. And maybe the next country too, but sooner or later you have what is essentially an unidentified aircraft in a region under reasonable tension (not the best of neighbors, what with China, Vietnam, Taiwan etc). Someone sees it, attempts to make contact, nothing; planes are possibly sent out, see a fully dark huge airplane flying to who knows where and not responding. They feel they are within their rights to protect the citizens of their own country from another 9/11, a missile goes off, the plane goes down, but because it was a passenger plane and you don't know who you might upset, you keep it quiet.

Once you see all the hubbub kicking off, are you going to be the country that stands up and says "hey guys, we just killed almost 300 innocent civilians"? You keep quiet, let time and lack of info work to your benefit. After all this time it's unlikely they'll find enough debris to find out what happened (implosion, explosion, decompression, failure etc), so you've protected your country twice.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Plan2exist18

This guy, the conspiracy guy Jim Stone, is either gonna be the next Alex Jones or fall by the way side if it’s a scam.
Of course this is too good to be true and likely if it was sent it is sent by some prankster in Diego Garcia who knows about this engineer.jimstonefreelance.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Cyber attack/remote hijacking

This is interesting..........

www.veteranstoday.com...

Following the review of the both the patent and the timeline, we have come to the conclusion that the technology needed to protect the flight control systems from being taken over remotely or jammed remotely were not yet implemented, thus leaving any Boeing 777 or later aircraft utilizing Fly By Wire Technology vulnerable to a hacker.

I think I can say with 100% certainty that if this IS possible, they would NEVER tell the public and any plane that goes missing will be presumed to have crashed over water of course.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

My theory.

It's not in the ocean...any of them.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by enthusiast

Catastrophic destruction of aircraft would not explain transponder and ACARS shutdown at different times.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
What if the pilot was using his flight simulator to practice landing on a body of water. The plane was maneuvered in a way to avoid radar detection and land in a remote location right in the middle of the Indian Ocean. The plane proceeded to sink afterwards but not before the pilot (and maybe others) were able to escape with whatever cargo (or passengers) they were after. Perhaps they planned to rendezvous with another sea vessel to make the exchange at a specific location.

I know I know it sounds like a James Bond plot, but it is another conspiracy theory!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Well, since we now know that Israel has an exact replica of the Malaysian 377, I'd say it was an Israeli job.

The Israelis acquired the plane in November 2013, they have probably been using it for practice. Israel stole the plane to steal technology. They used USA to help then stabbed them in the back when the job was done. They may even have a false flag planned using either their exact duplicate plane or the original which landed at Diego Garcia.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join