It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are British women attracted to American men

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I say this out of experience when i was in London i got the most tail i have ever got, and even married a British girl but that didn't work out regardless i love there accents and their proper English it's a big turn on, not to mention many British women are intellectual and can hold a conversation which i love. But when i first came there i thought i'd be treated as an arrogant yank, but quiet the opposite hopefully one day ill be able to find my fair maiden again, i love you girls and your monsters in bed which also i love because of my insatiable appetite. but for all the stigmas held about American men my experience showed me a very different side so why do you lady's love American men? i can't wait to get back there and find my lady. I just wanted to say i love you gals and your sexy accents and just a few words can melt my heart don't ever loose your class and wittiness these quality's make you extremely attractive. so what say you, do you British women love American guys? and if so why?
edit on 30-3-2014 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

Because all British guys are like this:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Although, I'm not a British woman, I am a woman. American men are sexy, strong, not afraid to speak their mind, yet humble. That's been my experience anyway.

Nothing more sexy IMVHO than an American man.

ETA
I've travelled extensively internationally, I found Egyptian and Russian men quite sexy too πŸ˜‰
edit on 3/30/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

got a boy friend lol

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

TechniXcality

got a boy friend lol

I am married now...(blushing).

You'll find her, you just have to stop looking πŸ‘

ETA
By the way, did you read my edit? The Russian attraction, I think is because I'm half Russian...the Egyptian attraction most likely is due to the royal treatment I received while I was in Egypt. They're very nice men too.

BUT, nothing beats an American man 😘

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It's the " ma'am "..........I think it's the accent.......I could listen to Morgan Freeman 24/7!
lol
edit on 30-3-2014 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I'm guessing you will soon have a British guy on here saying the same thing about American women digging the British gents. People, in general, dig accents and other cultures.

For example, when I see a black woman with an English accent, it totally does something for me. When I hear a woman with an Indian accent and accents from certain African regions, same thing. Russian accents? I'm lucky enough to have a wife that understands the power of an accent so she'll Soviet it up for me sometimes. And, of course, no man or woman can turn down a nice Latino accent.

Our brain craves these things as if it were hardwired into us to go forth and populate other cultures. This is why homogeneous cultures seem so unnatural to me.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

i havent had to much luck with looking like James dean i cant seem to ever be satisfied i always date women who are beautiful but not my type that way i always have a disconnect and never fully satisfied but i do it so i'm not heart broken when the end comes and its easy for me to ramble on but this life style is getting old

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Agartha

no it's your beautiful accents and intellectual wittiness man i miss uk woman im Sicilian and Irish half and half but i need me a nice British woman to settle down with id stop my player ways id settle and make her the happiest woman on earth. lol

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

speaking of ramble on my favorite band in the whole world led zeppelin this my kinda girl

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Who cares about James Dean anyway? Is that you in the pic? If so, you're attractive by all means.

I'm mixed with Russian and black, so my range of what I consider attractive is Very, very, very broad ranged. Except, I don't find Asian men attractive...except for Japanese men...the rest are so-so. I like white men, mixed men (who I'm married to), Native American men, Scots...all men πŸ˜‰

Race has never been a thing with me....it's the person that matters. You just haven't encountered the right woman for you.

Give it time...it will surface

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Well, I'm not British but I've been living here for twenty years......I'm half Italian/ half Argentine so my accent is pretty much like Shakira mixed with Sofia Loren.....haha

You are a very good looking guy, I'm sure you'll find your nice British girl if you go back to London.....I used to live there, so I may even try to help you find one if you want......I'll start contacting people for you! lol

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Agartha

lol thank you dear im just trying make conversation. Thats my pic from when i was stationed in germany in the U.S army miss those thank you for you compliments

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Obviously I'm not a British man, but ewwww I despise British male accents.

They're quite annoying to my ears.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Agartha

Awwwww...how sweet. I think we have our ATS resident match maker πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’˜πŸ’“πŸ’—

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

thats my army pic miss as my avatar

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Try these dance moves the next time you encounter a Brit.

By the way, you have to make the faces too πŸ‘

ETA
I know it's in French....but still, the moves are just hilarious πŸ‘‰πŸ˜ I think most Brits can keep up.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Yep, you're cute. It's in the eyes πŸ˜‰ Look up⬆️

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

ThePublicEnemyNo1
reply to post by Agartha

Awwwww...how sweet. I think we have our ATS resident match maker πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’˜πŸ’“πŸ’—

hahaha why not?

I was married to a Londoner (of West African roots) , I like the English accent, especially the northern ones. But three accents make my heart skip a beat: Scottish, American and Canadian. Luckily we all like different things, eh? Otherwise we'd be fighting for the same man or woman! lol

Technicality, you are very handsome......I don't think you need help!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Agartha

so you got a boy friend? lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join