It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Think Tank

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I suggest that we put together a business plan and seek venture capital funds in order to transform the whole alien thing into big business. Think about TV rights, books, etc. We could gain gain access to advanced technologies which we could patented and revolutionize medicine, travel and energy markets/technologies.

IMHO this is the only way to get to the bottom of the whole story: make big buck out of it.

Offer profit sharing and big rewards to those who provide this new venture with informatio that helps recover technology or make contact with Aliens.

How does it sound??

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
However does this qualify as an activist group. Rather, an information awareness campaign to educate the public. Isn't that what a lot of us want? Not an external group, but an ATS group of members, to assist disclosure. Is this against the rules?

Is it an activist group? Some may define it as such but the broader term says:

Originally posted by intrepid
or recruitment for other groups (offline or online)

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
or recruitment for other groups (offline or online)

And does "other" groups, encompass ATS groups, that are only discussing material and then independently, from their own accord, disseminating information that we have agreed upon. Further, I do not think rules are set in stone.

Is it also forbidden by ATS laws for members to use ATS as a means to arrange personal face-to-face meetings?

I cannot see what's wrong with people who want disclosure to go out and tell their friends, families and co-workers, by presenting evidence to do it, and by networking with others who want the same. How else are people going to exposed to the realities of UFO?

Anyway, if it prohibited by ATS rules, then as sad and disagreeable as that is, I guess I have to abide.

[edit on 26-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

That just shows how effective government propaganda has been in making people fear disclosure. Nothing is going to happen, it's all a bunch of BS, 90% of the US believes in aliens and more than 50% believe the government is covering up. In some countries the ratings are as high as 90% that aliens are visiting us. As for the religious people, it's already mentioned in all of the religions of the world, that there were other beings. I saw one of the most fanatical Islamist extremist at one time, say to me how the existence of aliens is already noted in the Quran.

Don't believe the BS against disclosure. The benefits of disclosure far outweigh it.

[edit on 26-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

Really? Maybe the threat isn't from the population's reaction, but from the UFO phenomenon itself. Think about it. Do you think that the people in the know really give a crap about what the general public thinks or believes?

Disclosure just might pose a threat unimaginable to the citizens kept in the dark.

My point is that we have no idea about the ufo phenomenon's significance to our governments' or our future. I'll wait this one out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join