It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new Earth!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
As I write this the changes of our world are quite evident. It is these changes that will make way for the new earth and the new age. A golden age, sadly there will be much loss of life. Fear not, these things must come to pass, and those that taste death shall be resurrected.

In the new world, we shall not fall victim to plans of evil, nor shall they be allowed to prosper. The coming age shall be one of good, and all the earths inhabitants whom are currently, the down trodden, the homeless, the poor, shall find themselves benefactors of the kingdom I have come to build. A city of gold, for those whose souls have been refined through a harsh life.

We shall not, do things for there monetary incentives, but for the joy of bringing forth the gifts that have been endowed us. There will be no hunger, as the earth will provide abundantly for all. There will be none who are without, as we shall see the true meaning of possession. There will be no need for heat, ac, mind numbing television, as the sun will no longer scorch us, and the winds will no longer chill us. We shall play, and labor as we see fit, under the Sun's light.

There will be no more doubt, as you whom have been chosen to usher in this new life, will witness such wonders as to never have need of it again. Theirs will be no violence, no loss of life, for after what is to come you shall see how precious life is. There shall be no more insecurities as we all move forward in our journey, we shall see the works of humans for what they are, useless.

We shall entertain one another until our evolution is complete, after which we shall rule over the heavens. No longer bound by fleshly bodies, we will return to our intended state, beings of light. We shall no longer believe that death is inevitable, rather we shall know that it is merely a repercussion of our actions, our emotions.

So till the day is upon us, which is not long in its realization, let us be kind to one another. Let us be kind to our plane of existence, let us not covet, murder steal, nor judge one another. Let us refrain from sexual immorality, from gluttonous indulgences, from wicked thoughts. Let us find our way to what is truly important, each other. These things will allow you to enter into new earth without the experience of death. The battle is nigh, and we must be prepared, woe to those who see this message and disobey. It behooves you to take the words I have written with utmost haste and begin fortifying your position. For in the coming days shall the previous signs intensify, be not caught up in your own sines and be swept away with the current. Good luck and I can't wait to be reunited with you all.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfManPrinceMichael

good luck

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It all sounds great but how do you know the future? Who are you?
Who will stop evil and how?
edit on 30-3-2014 by alomaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

The message sounds good but who is it you are claiming to be?

The coming age shall be one of good, and all the earths inhabitants whom are currently, the down trodden, the homeless, the poor, shall find themselves benefactors of the kingdom I have come to build.

Who are you that builds these kingdoms?

I see the Son of Man Prince Micheal in your avatar?

Michael Aquino is that you?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Bernard Shnitzel, you aren't the messiah, you're a very naughty boy!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Is this hit&run thread? I mean don't get me wrong, it all sounds similar like in Book of Revelation but we heard these kind of predictions hundreds of times so far. So why do you think we are nearing the judgment day these days? Your intuition, bad state of economy, ecological collapse or something else? Do you have some insight that the rest of us don't? Do you expect it will happen this year?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I am not your messiah, never claimed to be, I'm just one who is paying attention to the right beings. It is written in every religious text... You are expecting a magical being maybe, when have you ever known magical beings to exist on earth? No, I am a fellow servant, reading all and analyzing the information. I am not to concerned if you believe me or not.

This is about to happen and by my calculations, it is about to happen fairly shortly. Why on earth do you believe that your leaders are acting so wiry. They know I'm here, and now you know I'm here, but don't worry go back "to being the best person you can be", see how far that has gotten you? Lets see how far it will get you?

All you need to do is thank Jesus for his redemptive heart, it is the reason you may or may not be saved, but if you are still not convinced go outside look up, see those clouds that are not "supposed" to be there. I came with those, and the glory of "good" will be realized.

As far as what makes me different from everyone else as far as my predictions, well I am purposes to serve you but I can't because of the unknowingly foul beings you have become. So until you find Good again, you ought not worry about me. My words are that of the Father, which makes it Law.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Who gets to decide what is "good"

My definition of good May differ from your definition of good.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

SonOfManPrinceMichael
I am not your messiah, never claimed to be, I'm just one who is paying attention to the right beings. It is written in every religious text... You are expecting a magical being maybe, when have you ever known magical beings to exist on earth? No, I am a fellow servant, reading all and analyzing the information. I am not to concerned if you believe me or not.

This is about to happen and by my calculations, it is about to happen fairly shortly. Why on earth do you believe that your leaders are acting so wiry. They know I'm here, and now you know I'm here, but don't worry go back "to being the best person you can be", see how far that has gotten you? Lets see how far it will get you?

All you need to do is thank Jesus for his redemptive heart, it is the reason you may or may not be saved, but if you are still not convinced go outside look up, see those clouds that are not "supposed" to be there. I came with those, and the glory of "good" will be realized.

As far as what makes me different from everyone else as far as my predictions, well I am purposes to serve you but I can't because of the unknowingly foul beings you have become. So until you find Good again, you ought not worry about me. My words are that of the Father, which makes it Law.

lithium and xanax are in order here.
this idea that one person can save us all is retarded.

the only person who can save me, is me.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Another person with scitzophrenia thinking that a dead man is gonna SAVE_US: from the biblical boogeyman. How original.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

You do know that to live is to suffer. Those that can't see this is knee deep in illusion. In a world riddled with duality there will always be good and evil, light and dark, golden age and dark age. Neither the good nor the evil will completely destroy the other since they both need each other to bring about balance. This constant fight is what leads to suffering. So excuse me if i don't fall for the rhetoric.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Evil is or evil does?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Hello brother. It is I, the one. I speak through to you between and through the dimensions of what you call time and space, we reside in this same place. I have seen within myself and through this life all that is light and all that is dark and now it is time for me to return. In truth I have never left, I am here and I have always been here. My words come in multiple dimensions of space and thus have multiple meanings for this soul is complete and reconnected to all, there is only One. I speak the law and through him I speak the truth, and through myself I speak love. I know who you are because I know who I am within myself and all life. There has come a time where many will fear us and what I speak, and it is not anyone's job to try to convert or change anyone else's mind view. All is right and all is correct and all will fall into place. To everyone who reads these words, I would only wish to convey my truth, please take it or leave it as you wish. Remember, you are perfect beings, not imperfect beings and there is no reason to push one another. We leave.

PS. I look forward to the reunion.

~Michael/DarkCyrus.
edit on 12-4-2014 by DarkCyrus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

SonOfManPrinceMichael
We shall not, do things for there monetary incentives, but for the joy of bringing forth the gifts

Speak for yourself. I'm lazy and need monetary incentive.
I don't care about bringing joy to others who are not family. Screw my neighbors!

top topics

join