Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Choose your side...good or evil...

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The sides barrier is not being crossed on the efficiency scale. The sides barrier is the barrier that is between the words "gangster" and "evil". Between the words "hater" and "evil". Between the words "love" and "good". between the words "compassionate" and "good". "gangster" is at 70% efficiency on the scale and "evil" is at 100% on the scale. "love" is at 70% efficiency on the scale and "good" is at 100% on the scale. The U.S media does not administer the words good and evil with certain events of people which can neutralize U.S citizens. Good including evil people are being neutralized with propaganda and certain ways of thinking that restricts us from understanding our true nature of who we are - so they can work inconspicuously to some. While that "some" is neutralized - we will never be one as a society.

Believe and know that gangsters, thieves, crooks and liars are evil. Believe and know that love, help and compassion is good. Stop the neutralization - choose your side or get the government out of here.

Compassion is to being considerate of others. We must understand our reality!
edit on 30-3-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
To understand that good and evil are not always what we believe they are is a deciding factor. I have seen people abuse our compassion for gain quite frequently. I have seen my help turn into an expectation by others so they could benefit by my loss. I have seen people lie for a reason that was good, although it was still a lie it accomplished good. a lie is a tool used by both good and evil but truth should preferably be used by those who are good. I have seen thieves help out the needy in the past. I cannot judge their actions, we have a set of laws to cover that, but the laws are sometimes corrupt. This corruption in the law was known long ago. Read Ecclesiastes 3 16-24 to see how long it has been around.

I read that the Japanese gansters were helping the people in Japan while the governments aid was tied up in paperwork. Now that is not a sign of evil even though the gangsters were touted as evil. What is good and what is bad...sometimes the difference is blurry.

Even love gets abused by those who are bad. I still try to help those in need but no longer donate to an organization until I research their history. A fool and their money will soon part. Trusting in others who would have you believe you are doing good when in fact the whole charity is a deception is not helping anyone...except the ones benefiting from the donation...the cons. I do know that there are people doing good out there and I understand people who organize these things need to make a living...but there has to be some way of tracking the good from the bad. Our government is lax on this, they don't care if we are conned out of our money, birds of a feather flock together.

Deciphering good from evil is not easy. It is a perception and there is always some good in bad and also some bad in good.
edit on 30-3-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

rickymouse

To understand that good and evil are not always what we believe they are is a deciding factor. I have seen people abuse our compassion for gain quite frequently. I have seen my help turn into an expectation by others so they could benefit by my loss. I have seen people lie for a reason that was good, although it was still a lie it accomplished good. a lie is a tool used by both good and evil but truth should preferably be used by those who are good. I have seen thieves help out the needy in the past. I cannot judge their actions, we have a set of laws to cover that, but the laws are sometimes corrupt. This corruption in the law was known long ago. Read Ecclesiastes 3 16-24 to see how long it has been around.

I read that the Japanese gansters were helping the people in Japan while the governments aid was tied up in paperwork. Now that is not a sign of evil even though the gangsters were touted as evil. What is good and what is bad...sometimes the difference is blurry.

Even love gets abused by those who are bad. I still try to help those in need but no longer donate to an organization until I research their history. A fool and their money will soon part. Trusting in others who would have you believe you are doing good when in fact the whole charity is a deception is not helping anyone...except the ones benefiting from the donation...the cons. I do know that there are people doing good out there and I understand people who organize these things need to make a living...but there has to be some way of tracking the good from the bad. Our government is lax on this, they don't care if we are conned out of our money, birds of a feather flock together.

Deciphering good from evil is not easy. It is a perception and there is always some good in bad and also some bad in good.
edit on 30-3-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

good speech ricky! people need to understand what is going on in the states. The neutralization needs to stop because we are turning a blind eye too many times because of it.

Our brains are not operating in all area's correctly because of this and many other issues. If you have no discipline in who you are and what your personality is and your reality - you will fall for propaganda, lies and all the other sort of iibber jabber that the government uses.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I like to dabble with both, never really committing to either.

Oh, wait that's Vanilla vs Chocolate.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Good and evil is a bad measure since it is badly defined and the definition is based on what culture you are brought up in.

In the middle east stoning a woman for adultery is seen as common good.

I rather use the words ego parasitic vs symbiosis (beneficial for all involved).

Rape-ego parasitic
World banking system-ego parasitic
Bullying-ego parasitic
Being kind to each other-symbiosis (beneficial for all involved)
Justice system that work for few-ego parasitic
Justice system that work for all-symbiosis (beneficial for all involved)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Choose your side.....good or evil

OK: Evil.

"Good" is a self-serving value judgment for people seeking to justify their actions. It's the same as saying, "God is on our side." as you slaughter the innocents. The words "hater" and "racist" are used in similar contexts. They seek to make the accuser feel that his own actions are justified because, after all, the "other side" is full of "haters" and "racists." It's the kind of appellation one uses when there are no logical arguments. People who proclaim themselves "good" have no clue that other definitions are possible. They are ethnocentric and don't know it.

It's along the same lines as the question, "Would you rather go to Heaven or to Hell?"

Hell, obviously. There are a lot more interesting people there. Heaven is full of sycophants falling all over themselves professing to "love" more strongly than the next person, insipid smiles on their faces as they wallow in their hypnotically induced euphoria. Hell is full of people who have actually cast a critical eye to all this maturbatory self-love and found it wanting. You'll have many more provocative conversations in Hell than in Heaven.

Read "Something Wicked This Way Comes" by Ray Bradbury. Ride the Merry-go-round and see if you have the guts to get off. Find out that "good" is "evil" and "evil" is "good" and learn something about your own prejudices.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I believe that if people could choose their sides and gain discipline rather than be neutralized due to obscurity of their cues, they would be better off being one with themselves and accepting who they are than not knowing the similarities of the characters (haters or lovers) with good or evil. This will make things apparent rather than hiding who they are and further neutralizing themselves.

If we can't live together with people believing and knowing that they are good and the others believing and knowing they are evil - then we need to change how people think. Change how we teach our education, our culture and the way we act to our children with discipline and we will solve age old questions that have made us wonder.

I have the required information for this change to take place... All I need is a way to make this happen.

I am in no way trying to disadvantage anyone. I believe if a child can be made evil, then a child can be made good - no matter their families background. If they are inherently evil - then my studies can alleviate much of their evil desires when taught discipline at a young age! This is a theory of mine.

Lets do this!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad

I have the required information for this change to take place... All I need is a way to make this happen.

Like many a despot before you, you THINK you do, and that makes you one scary dude. Not only do you think you have the answers, you want to foist them onto everyone else. Fortunately, no one who posts on ATS is equipped to change the world. You'll be lucky to convert your immediate family.

Lets do this!

No. Not just "No," but "HELL NO!"

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I shall not choose between one or the other, for I take the middle path between them both connecting yin and yang. These energies rush toward each other, collide, an upgrade exchanged and then recede to a point of initiation.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Evil is opposed by righteousness, not by good.

Good is a word best left to the upper class, that point zero one percent.

For the rest of us Evil is opposed by Righteousness. The opposite of good is actually bad. These two words, good and bad, are usually only applicable to the ruling class. Say for instance one builds the Great Wall of China, and a million people die. Well.. then it was badly managed. Which is not so bad, after all. But a non-ruling class person can only ever do right. Anything else is Evil, and straight to jail.

I think it was Nietzsche who said that good and evil was a mispairing, and how the upper class perpetuated itself in the courts.

So... one could cling on to the emotionality behind the self deluding certainty that the ruling class will _ever_ see anything we do as Good, or we can remember our own righteousness. But either way, it's not good and evil. Unless you like that kind of society.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 30-3-2014 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It's not Good or Evil. Good is opposed by Bad, or Bad as opposed to Good. Evil is opposed by Righteousness.

The head of FEMA managed hurricane Katrina Badly, but within New Orleans some members of the non-ruling class committed a few acts of evil.

... as just one example of how the two class system exists in this country.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Sod it I pick evil
why?
So I can Mahahahaha Mahahahahaha (evil laugh to fade).
Plus they have the best tunes.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

boymonkey74
Sod it I pick evil
why?
So I can Mahahahaha Mahahahahaha (evil laugh to fade).
Plus they have the best tunes.

Well... if one must, then I recommend the Peter Lorre version. He's the guy in the middle, between Dracula and Frankenstein. He always plays the side kick. He was even in Casablanca. Rick! Hide me!

Evil geniuses for a better tomorrow.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Not all gangsters, theifs, crooks etc... Are evil. I know gangsters who are way more compassionate then some men who fight for others. One of my friends. A good man. He does a lot of drugs and so do I. Cocaine, ecstasy, etc. But whenever we pass a homeless man. We give them money. We cannot live knowing the fact that we've got a roof over our heads and these poor men got nothing... We have a system. What's mine is yours. I've got a pack of cigs. Take one. Don't even need to ask me. Because it is ours. Whenever we go out to eat we make sure everyone who attends gets the same amount of food as us. We will pay for your food. I don't only work for myself. I work for my family. Some see us as evil but that's only because we dress like "gangsters". In our hearts we want all to be happy. Just sometimes we've got our priorities. And in order for someone we love to be happy. We gotta take from someone. We don't like taking. But we can't see one of our own without anything or starving. In many of your eyes I will be seen as evil. But tell me this. Aren't all of us humans evil on some level? We kill animals without a second thought to feed ourselves. We murder trees and call it industry. We take from others because we need to so we can keep ourselves and loved ones cared for. To conclude my part in this I only got one more thing to say. I believe your ability to understand. Reflects your amount of intelligence.

new topics

top topics

join