It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now..image of Jesus on a fishstick...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I just heard on channel 3, in Phoenix, there is now a frozen fish stick with the image of Jesus.
Supposing this is true, what do you think this all means?
Last week it was a grilled cheese sandwich.

Are heavenly beings trying to tell us something?

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Not trying to sound anti-Christian and for the sake of semantics, my answer would be 'no'.

To be perfectly honest though, I am seriously mystified how an partially eaten grilled-cheese sandwich sold on E-Bay for what, $38,000, or something to that extent? Granted we all 'see' things differently. Maybe this fishstick will debut on E-Bay also...

seekerof

[edit on 25-11-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
What I think it means is that people have realised that there are wealthy individuals who will pay large sums of money for "Holy Food"

That cheese sandwich sold for $28 000

The sale of this image of Jesus sound a bit fishy to me.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
My opinion...

I personally feel that this is another case of someone seeing what they want to see. It's kind of like seeing a cloud shaped like a hand, or connecting stars together into constellations that look like/represent something. If you look at something and want to see something else, it's doable.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I just heard on channel 3, in Phoenix, there is now a frozen fish stick with the image of Jesus.

2 possibilities

Maybe it is a sign from God, or it's like looking at clouds after awhile your bound to see something.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Maybe god is trying to tell us not to eat fish sticks and grilled cheese sandwiches.

When's the last time Mary or Jesus appeared in an orange or apple or something?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well, folks, here it is days later, and i never heard anything again about the fish stick.
Or is it on EBay now?
I was hoping i could provide the picture. (must have gone bad by now)

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by newkids123

Originally posted by dgtempe

2 possibilities

Maybe it is a sign from God, or it's like looking at clouds after awhile your bound to see something.

The all mighty powerful jesus tries to get more people to believe by putting his face on a fishstick. There's a sign for ya.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
A mere fish stick can never better the holiness of a pixy stick

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
LOL... The holy pixie sticks

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Oh great.....
I really love how we automatically know what Jesus looked like and see his face everywhere we go:
First, he was Jewish before all the Jews left Israel....so he was likely to be as dark as the arabs in that area are. "white" jews were of european stock, a much later occourance.....
Second, he was not known for taking a Nazerite vow....where you do not cut your hair for a year/however long it takes to fulfill whatever you prominsed (Sampson did take that vow, from birth).....
Third, scriptures state that he was normal in appearance....an average jew, neither pretty nor ugly.
Fourth, Christ was a carpenter's son...likely to have lots of musculature (bones tend to thicken out...more likely to look like a football player than the willow wand figure we use today.

I'd love to see a picture of him that is compatable with the historical documents on/about him. I have yet to see one.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Maybe the powers that be are trying to tell us that grilled cheese sandwiches and fish sticks need to be served in communion along with the traditional unleavened bread and grape juice. Or maybe it's a signal that there are waaaaayyy too many gullible/stupid people out there. And that you can sell anything on eBay if you claim that the supernatural is somehow involved.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Darn! I forgot to check my scallops before I ate them! Who knows what sorts of images I ate!

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Was it a Mrs. Paul's fishstick?
I would believe it more, if it were.
Was Paul even married?

Given the right application of Butter, or oils, you can toast anything into your bread. Just paint it onto a rubber stamp, then stamp the food, and TOAST AWAY!

I may start a gallery of Wonderbread Art.
After all you can't eat that crap!

[edit on 21-12-2004 by spacedoubt]

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I made some toast today and saw an image of Tony Blair on it.
I gave it to the dog

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
So Pisky,

How IS your dog now?

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
So Pisky,

How IS your dog now?

He's ok. After all, dogs spend an inordinate amount of time licking their nethers, so eating a piece of toast with Blair on it is just par for the course

top topics

join