It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Hello ATS!
I have been a long time lurker of this site and figured I'd join. My home will always be Colorado, I'm a dirty hippy, and I'm open to any and everything! I will not judge, I know this universe gets pretty #ed up sometimes and the only way through is together. My extensive drug use and spiritual beliefs have led me to believe that there is more to life than we can see and touch. I need some form of outlet to give my ideas to. I hope you guys will help foster my creative spirit and I will yours.

These are some really important topics I think everyone should educate themselves on. I will warn you that going down this road gets so ******* weird. But you probably all already know that

'___':
://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine

OOBEing(Out of Body Experience)/Astral Projection:
en.wikipedia.org...

Lucid Dreaming:
en.wikipedia.org...

Each is a powerful tool use them wisely.

PS: Am I allowed to talk about drugs on here?
-THANKS!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Welcome and discussions about illegal drugs in any manner is a no-no here even though the past illegal drugs are the new medically legal drugs, but I'm not sure whether or not discussing addiction and degradation of mental health to legal prescribed drugs is allowed.

You will find many here are very interested in OBE, lucid dreaming, and particulary meditative processes.

Peace.

IGL

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Welcome, I would like to think you can be as creative as you want , if you been lurking around you can see that many people may voice there own opinion, that is what I like, all the opinions if I agree with them or not, to me it feels like a marriage sometimes.

Good luck and have fun.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Thanks guys! DmT is probably illegal however I feel it deserves recognition for a mystical tool. Sorry if I cant post about it I wont

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Boomy327

new topics

top topics

join