It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reality show ''Doomsday preppers''...real or fake?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I didn't know this show was back on... last one I saw was the marauders, which was freakin' hilarious. Two of the episodes (don't remember the titles) were in my area, neither came off looking like complete wackadoos but most do. Editing is partially to blame, but not all...
edit on 30-3-2014 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Let me get this strait the show is about people who have spent countless hours and thousands if not tens of thousands of dollars on a proposed doomsday event that in all likely hood will never happen in their lifetime but the part you find dumb is that they went on a TV show.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I'll be involved with a reality show here soon, called Manpower to Horsepower. Its a dirt track racing team thats manned by ALL DISABLED VETERANS. Its also a school the VA uses for Voc Rehab. The stuff on this show is ALL REAL, as in the first 20 episodes already taped the owner has to be constantly bleeped out because she speaks her mind an doesnt hold back. Heck, the film crew is actually SCARED of us vets LOL, as the crew is known for pulling pranks on the film crew LOL
Anyhow, you might or might NOT see me on the show, as I really dont want to be on camera. I'd rather be behind the scenes

ETA: I tell ya what, just so you know I'm telling the truth, I'll bring in my famous mask and wear it when they come in to film

edit on 3/31/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join