It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does It Have To Be NUCLEAR war?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
It really doesn't need to be nuclear war in order to kill millions of people does it? There are many different options without resorting to thermonuclear annihilation.

If any country wants to do damage to another country all they need are some well placed laser guided missiles or bombs strategically launched in the most vulnerable places; land or sea.

For instance, if there is a country with a large area of water surrounding it, detonation of a bomb could start a tidal/tsunami wave to disable the land masses.

A country with known earthquake faults could be rendered helpless by well placed bombs on any seismic locations.

There are 1000's of volcanoes all over the world; if any of them were to erupt with the help of missiles or bombs, the devastation would be far reaching.

None of these have to be nuclear weapons to cause major fatalities and disrupt whatever country is the target.

Personally, I think killing of any kind is preposterous, but hey this is the miserable world we live in. KILL, KILL, KILL...for religion, oil, gold, land, etc. Hardly seems worth it.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

edit on 30-3-2014 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
The HOPE is not OP...

When the Students step out of set boundaries by the TEACHERS that can affect-destroy the entire school and its sharing faculty. The TEACHERS step in... And the students look up those who have been not paying attention & concentrating on the learning material provided.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

I agree that there are a myriad of ways of killing millions if not billions of people ... however TPTB are thought by some conspiracy theorists to use BLOOD MAGIC and this is because it is thought by practitioners of magic that they can tap into the unconscious willpower of many followers to increase the powers of their ritual magic ... furthermore they don't even need followers, just SACRIFICES and that is because they think that the living beings life force is maximized at the moment of death!

And so nothing kills more people more instantly, and releases not only raw power of the physical sun levels of energy but also raw blood magical power levels, than the use of nuclear weapons!

Now what the focus is of these blood magic rituals I have no clues but it is probably something demonic!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Yes, I have been quoting Vonnegut a bit recently... I have been re-reading my collection... but the man does speak true wisdom at times... left or right...

Perhaps, when we remember wars, we should take off our clothes and paint ourselves blue and go on all fours all day long and grunt like pigs. That would surely be more appropriate than noble oratory and shows of flags and well-oiled guns.
Kurt Vonnegut
Cat's Cradle

The visitor from outer space made a serious study of Christianity, to learn, if he could, why Christians found it so easy to be cruel. He concluded that at least part of the trouble was slipshod storytelling in the New Testament. He supposed that the intent of the Gospels was to teach people, among other things, to be merciful, even to the lowest of the low. But the Gospels actually taught this: Before you kill somebody, make absolutely sure he isn't well connected. So it goes.
Kurt Vonnegut
Slaughterhouse-Five

The arts put man at the center of the universe, whether he belongs there or not. Military science, on the other hand, treats man as garbage— and his children, and his cities, too. Military science is probably right about the contemptibility of man in the vastness of the universe. Still— I deny that contemptibility, and I beg you to deny it, through the creation of appreciation of art.
Kurt Vonnegut
Wampeters, Foma and Granfalloons

Food for thought...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

bio weapons are scarier to me than a nuke.

and they are more stealth.

zombies could be an upside. always wishing for zombie apoc. best chance for a reset of humanity

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I've actually thought of a way to kill millions and cause incredible destruction.

Cheaply and efficiently.

Anyone as clever as me(I.e.not very)could also figure it out,but I ain't telling just in case.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
In reply to your title.

No.
A release of free energy technology would be end of the world scenario for the puppet masters.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
In reply to your title.

No.
A release of free energy technology would be end of the world scenario for the puppet masters, those of the wicked syatem of rhings.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
With or without Nukes…

Millions will die anyway.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
We need to settle our differences via diplomatic means and cooler head prevailing

It would be good if the superpowers could play by the rule books and okay international laws tbh

There is no hope of a new world war ever being a thermonuclear extinction and sterilisation of this planet

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
A 50 mt nuke detonated on then sea bed mid Atlantic would do massive damage to many Nato coastal countries but none to russia.

A couple EMP weapons fired just before would knock out any warning systems leaving a high body count.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
If Russia really wanted to be brutal without personally or directly hurting a single American hair? They could and like almost no other nation has the ability to do.

Instead of warheads of thermonuclear variety, they could drop a dozen EMP type of the megaton class within the ultra-high atmosphere. Just one of them in a US test managed to knock out powered systems 900 miles away in Hawaii. Russia has what we have, and could certainly do it. Our current Government might even hesitate long enough to let them come in.

Then he could simply sit back and let our current vicious nature take it's course for a nation without power or functional electronics for about 90% of the population and for months at least. (Military and some corporate would be shielded. Little else would..and not all of those, IMO). We'd need our military back home in efforts to restore order for a long time.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
As we all are agree, the war is a profitable business for sales of weapon/needed/wanted gears of all sorts, nuclear devices will destroy this business permanently since there will be nothing/no one left for a juicy profitable deals.

Those pesky death dealers will never allow this happen so no “nukular” attacks! However, a bio chemical/Bio-germ attack sounds a nice deal for Bigpharma industries.

There, my fears start to touch the nightmarish realities.

top topics

join