It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 years since NATO aggression on Yugoslavia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

MarioOnTheFly

Agent_USA_Supporter
For those claiming that there were 8,000 deaths in Bosnia only 2,000 bodies thus far in this decade have being recovered but the real question how many of those poor souls are actually the bodies of Serbian innocent civilians and military men? sometimes the DNA cant have all the answers.

So what are you in fact claiming...that somebody went to Srebrenica...and killed 8000 people whatever their nationality or religion was ? That they made no distinction...somebody was killing all...Bosnians, Serbs, Croats... ?

Or do you feel that one entity or a group was specifically targeted...for whatever purposes you seem to deny existed back than?

Whom was there at the scene of Srebrenica? christiane amanpour was along the side with the Bosnian Government she never mentioned any of the numbers on how many the Serbian lives were lost but seeing how you defend NATO's war in Bosnia and in Kosovo says quiet a lot.

You might as well start defending CNN while your at it.

You're a strange soul...I'm not defending anyone here. Especially not NATO. If the UN or NATO brought anything in this region...it's AIDS.

Yet your mind seems to be made up...that the Serbian entity is and was a victim of Yugoslavia war. I grew up during that war...whatever you think you red about it...you know jack sh**.

Individual actions can be blamed on many sides. It is never as simple as you think. It's always the simple folks that suffer the most...but the guilty is hidden most of the times. Hidden behind politics, behind nationalism, and behind "justice".

Some people can murder a 100 people and still feel they are doing the right thing.

That's what military does. Those who pull strings...only give orders to satisfy state or personal interest. They do what the rest of the world does. They care not about deaths...or victims...or slaughter...they care about interest.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Yet your mind seems to be made up...that the Serbian entity is and was a victim of Yugoslavia war. I grew up during that war...whatever you think you red about it...you know jack sh**.

Really? guess what i lived through the war so you really dont know either what went up there. I was near at the center of Sarajevo hrasno at the edge of the apparent Sniper ally.

Hidden behind politics, behind nationalism, and behind "justice".

According to you, Serbs Evil, Russia Evil, Putin Evil. Just like some in here, while they hide behind the Hidden politics they already have chosen a side.

edit on 30-3-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I see. And the fact that the Bosnian Serb government admitted the crime doesn't ring any bells with you? www.bosnia.org.uk...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg

As far as I was aware, NATO was operating under the authority of United Nations Security Council Resolution 1199.

Resolution 1199 was demand from Council for both sides to end hostilities and observe ceasefire, that was all.
No involvement of third part was approved.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

The fact that the Turkish prime minster calls Bosnia his second home and how desperately he wants Syria terrorists to win, so in a form of ways the ottoman empire is still there.

That's not the same in any way, shape or form. That's like saying that just because the British PM likes going on holiday in Spain, that the British Empire still exists!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg

I see. And the fact that the Bosnian Serb government admitted the crime doesn't ring any bells with you? www.bosnia.org.uk...

The Bosnian Serb government admitting the crime comes after threats and threats by the Bosnian Mulism goverement side and those Mulisms that want get rid of all Serbs from Bosnia but i am sure thats very fitting sounding for and lol?

Please do read whom funds that web site.

The Bosnian Institute, a UK Registered Charity, was founded in July 1997 with a generous grant from the David and Lucile Packard Foundation. It carries out its aims through a broad range of current and projected activities with the continuing support of the Packard Humanities Institute, a number of other donors, and the Friends of the Bosnian Institute.

Its an NGO.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

That's not the same in any way, shape or form.

Your quite wrong on that.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Once again - are you denying that the massacres of Bosniak men and boys in and around Srebrenica in July 1995 happened?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Its five pages and already some on here are still defending NATO's intervention into Yugoslavia. Have you people learned anything from Libya, Serbia NATO bombing yet?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

Saying that the Ottoman Empire still exists is patently ridiculous. There's no Turkish Sultan, no Turkish troops in Bosnia and the nearest Turkish land is around Adrianople. So, no. No Ottoman Empire.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg

Once again - are you denying that the massacres of Bosniak men and boys in and around Srebrenica in July 1995 happened?

First off do you know me? were you a member here on ATS? why are you just posting on this thread desperately trying to prove me wrong?

are you denying that the massacres of Bosniak men and boys in and around Srebrenica in July 1995 happened?

Just as i dont believe the Serbs weren't behind the Markale attack i dont believe the Serbs were behind what occurred in Srebrenica.

The Way you debate you remind me of CNN. No matter how many videos or articles i will post you already decided and that its your agenda.

But you know what? i lived through that war i know what i have seen you haven't. And thats a difference. You will never mention the Serbian deaths whom were killed by Bosnian Muslims in Srebrenica.

Nor mention the Yellow House where Albanians tortured Serb Civilians and children while they were being alive.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Worth to mention that ever since NATO agression on Yugoslavia in 1999, more than 200,000 Serbs have been expelled from Kosovo
and 150 Churches and Monasteries have been destroyed by jihad warriors. Everything is being done to remove any trace of Serbian existence in Kosovo.

edit on 30-3-2014 by cosmonova because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

You're trying to rewrite history in a desperate attempt to prove that the Serbs are whiter than white and the victims. Denial of the Srebrenica war crime - and I suspect also the events around it, such as a mass rapes - fits in with this. Mentioning Albanian atrocities all the time fits in with this as well. Why are YOU doing this?
edit on 30-3-2014 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg

Agent_USA_Supporter

Saying that the Ottoman Empire still exists is patently ridiculous. There's no Turkish Sultan, no Turkish troops in Bosnia and the nearest Turkish land is around Adrianople. So, no. No Ottoman Empire.

In Bosnia, Croatia, Macedonia the majority of TV show, product imports and exports come from Turkey.

no Turkish troops in Bosnia

Where have you being?
Return of Turkish troops to Bosnia enrages Serbs

'It is a very good thing they have arrived,' Ibrahim Oruc, a Bosnian soldier said. 'This thing has gone too far . . . we need the UN to stop the fighting so we can start to live normally and end this madness.' A young man, Nazir Bejedic, said: 'It's about time somebody on our side came here. I'm happy people with the crescent moon and star are coming here.' Other Bosnian Muslims were happy to see the Turks. But they hope for peace, not holy war.

Also
Turkish Troops (Mehmetçik) in Bosnia

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

According to you, Serbs Evil, Russia Evil, Putin Evil. Just like some in here, while they hide behind the Hidden politics they already have chosen a side.

I actually applaud Putin...this just goes to confirm my previous remark...

you know jack sh**.

On this note...EOD.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

In Bosnia, Croatia, Macedonia the majority of TV show, product imports and exports come from Turkey

I just love it when people fervently state something they know nothing about.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

In Bosnia, Croatia, Macedonia the majority of TV show, product imports and exports come from Turkey.

no Turkish troops in Bosnia

Where have you being?
Return of Turkish troops to Bosnia enrages Serbs

Also
Turkish Troops (Mehmetçik) in Bosnia

And Coronation Street is really popular in Belgium, but that doesn't mean that the UK is claiming ownership of Belgium. Plus British soldiers have been deployed as UN Peacekeepers in all kinds of areas of the world - that doesn't mean that those areas are part of the British Empire!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg

You're trying to rewrite history in a desperate attempt to prove that the Serbs are whiter than white and the victims. Denial of the Srebrenica war crime - and I suspect also the events around it, such as a mass rapes - fits in with this. Mentioning Albanian atrocities all the time fits in with this as well. Why are YOU doing this?
edit on 30-3-2014 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

Oh Boy here we go again with the claims of Mass Rapes.

and I suspect also the events around it, such as a mass rapes

The Propaganda.
Bosnia War Crimes: 'The rapes went on day and night': Robert Fisk, in Mostar, gathers detailed evidence of the systematic sexual assaults on Muslim women by Serbian 'White Eagle' gunmen

Witness Recalls Bosnian Serb Mass Rapes in Foca At the Hague trial of former Bosnian Serb commander Ratko Mladic, a Bosniak woman recalled how soldiers and policemen raped and tortured her and other female prisoners in Foca in 1992.

Serbs 'enslaved Muslim women at rape camps' A trial at the Hague and a new report show that women were abused as a method of war across Yugoslavia hears how soldiers brutalised girls as young as 12 during the Bosnian war

Fast forward to Libya MSM Propaganda.
Uncovered: The macabre sex chamber of Libya's Colonel Gaddafi where he raped girls - and boys - as young as 14
Gruesome details of Gadhafi's rape of teenagers and other crimes revealed BBC documentary has eyewitness accounts of murder, torture and sexual abuse by the Libyan dictator, who was shot by rebels in 2011.

The same propaganda that was being used agaisnt the Serbs of claims of mass rapes were used again in Libya, but no one believed.

You're trying to rewrite history in a desperate attempt to prove that the Serbs are whiter than white and the victims. Denial of the Srebrenica war crime

I am the one desperately to rewrite history? really now so its about rewriting history isn't it?

Mentioning Albanian atrocities all the time fits in with this as well.

I am quite sure the Albanians Kosovo is a living paradise now.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

MarioOnTheFly

In Bosnia, Croatia, Macedonia the majority of TV show, product imports and exports come from Turkey

I just love it when people fervently state something they know nothing about.

Actually i do, nice try defending though.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

MarioOnTheFly

so sum it up for me...what is your point here ?

Maybe you could explain whats the point of number of NATO defenders coming in here defending NATO's action in Yugoslavia? we are nearly at Six page of the thread.

The thread op wanted a normal debate, which is what ATS is all about. But it seems to me that some have there own other agendas.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join