It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 years since NATO aggression on Yugoslavia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

then asking the Mods to censor anyone who disagrees with you?

That reminds me of our debate on Ukraine you were rather quiet desperate on trying to prove me that the Ukrainian unelected thugs in office weren't Nazis nor fascists, yet are simply officials whom were upset with the previous government yet. Things have quickly changed.

I am not surprised seeing you still being on the same side of the Ukrainian unelected government.
As for the incoming elections in May why even bother? it wont be Democratic when you have two main political parties running the show with the same candidates and the same agendas.

Our debate on Ukraine isn't over.
edit on 30-3-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

paraphi
NATO was deployed correctly in Yugoslavia under UN mandate and support.

Clearly, Serbs were not happy with NATOs intervention and will continue to perpetuate the myth that they were the victims and not a significant part of the problem. The crimes documented against the Serbian military and paramilitary forces are well known and undeniable. It is no wonder that that ex-Serbian leaders are regular visitors at The Hague and the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia specifically.

Regards

NATO did not have backing of UN Security Council for its action. Fact!
Prove me wrong.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

cosmonova

paraphi
NATO was deployed correctly in Yugoslavia under UN mandate and support.

Clearly, Serbs were not happy with NATOs intervention and will continue to perpetuate the myth that they were the victims and not a significant part of the problem. The crimes documented against the Serbian military and paramilitary forces are well known and undeniable. It is no wonder that that ex-Serbian leaders are regular visitors at The Hague and the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia specifically.

Regards

NATO did not have backing of UN Security Council for its action. Fact!
Prove me wrong.

Correct it didn't.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
For those claiming that there were 8,000 deaths in Bosnia only 2,000 bodies thus far in this decade have being recovered but the real question how many of those poor souls are actually the bodies of Serbian innocent civilians and military men? sometimes the DNA cant have all the answers.

So again before you start shouting out Serbs have killed 8,000 Bosnian Men and Boys, these boys were recruited into the Bosnian Muslim Militarily wing and used as child soldiers.

Yet as for the number seriously you believe the actual number that was hyped by the news media?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

cosmonova
This is topic about NATO aggression on Yugoslavia in 1999.
Moderators please delete all posts not related to this topic.
If anyone wants to discuss wars in Yugoslavia 1991-1995 please open another topic, thanks.

That is like saying, this in only about the war of allies aggression against Germany on D-day 1944 and not about anything that lead up to it. Of course I am sure would prefer that it remain completely out of context and ignore all the evernts leading up tp that point. That the Serbs had spent a decade killing, burning and raping their way through the other members of the former Yugoslavia while poorly armed UN peacekeepers sat by and watched lead directly to more deaths and more massacres in Kosovo that finaly got NATO off its butt to do something. NATO should should have jumped in from the start instead of letting this crap go on for a decade.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

DJW001

cosmonova
If anyone wants to discuss wars in Yugoslavia 1991-1995 please open another topic, thanks.

Are you saying the two are not related? And then asking the Mods to censor anyone who disagrees with you?

Hello, anybody home?
NATO agression on Yugoslavia 1999
Anything to add on this topic?
Only thing that might be related is agression on Iraq or Libya. But again keep related to topic.

link   
If you believe that then you might as well believe that Assad fled on an Russian ship to Russia and you might as well believe the Pakistan bin laden raid story to as well.

link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

As far as I was aware, NATO was operating under the authority of United Nations Security Council Resolution 1199.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter
For those claiming that there were 8,000 deaths in Bosnia only 2,000 bodies thus far in this decade have being recovered but the real question how many of those poor souls are actually the bodies of Serbian innocent civilians and military men? sometimes the DNA cant have all the answers.

So what are you in fact claiming...that somebody went to Srebrenica...and killed 8000 people whatever their nationality or religion was ? That they made no distinction...somebody was killing all...Bosnians, Serbs, Croats... ?

Or do you feel that one entity or a group was specifically targeted...for whatever purposes you seem to deny existed back than?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

That the Serbs had spent a decade killing, burning and raping their way through the other members of the former Yugoslavia while poorly armed UN peacekeepers sat by and watched lead directly to more deaths and more massacres in Kosovo that finaly got NATO off its butt to do something. NATO should should have jumped in from the start instead of letting this crap go on for a decade.

Poorly poorly armed UN peacekeepers sat by and watched lead directly to more deaths? ok so why did the UN armed thugs helped the Bosnian government forces and its Mecs to kill and rape Serbian Civilians?

That the Serbs had spent a decade killing, burning and raping their way through the other members of the former Yugoslavia

Its pretty much clear you dont know the history of the Balkans nor Yugoslavia or how the ottoman empire had spent a decade killing, burning and raping their way through the other members of the former Yugoslavia.

Even today.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

So again before you start shouting out Serbs have killed 8,000 Bosnian Men and Boys, these boys were recruited into the Bosnian Muslim Militarily wing and used as child soldiers.

Yet as for the number seriously you believe the actual number that was hyped by the news media?

I see. So Srebrenica was in fact the massacre of Serbs by evil muslim terrorists? And those muslims who did die all deserved it?

Reported.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

MarioOnTheFly

Agent_USA_Supporter

So what are you in fact claiming...that somebody went to Srebrenica...and killed 8000 people whatever their nationality or religion was ? That they made no distinction...somebody was killing all...Bosnians, Serbs, Croats... ?

Or do you feel that one entity or a group was specifically targeted...for whatever purposes you seem to deny existed back than?

Whom was there at the scene of Srebrenica? christiane amanpour was along the side with the Bosnian Government she never mentioned any of the numbers on how many the Serbian lives were lost but seeing how you defend NATO's war in Bosnia and in Kosovo says quiet a lot.

You need to do more research before you debate the topic.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Reported what again for my opinion? so your going to be reporting my opinions as i dont agree with yours seriously?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Are you going to be reporting my videos to then?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Do you even understand what i wrote or even posted at the bottom of my post? why dont you read it a bit further better so you could understand?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

Reported what again for my opinion? so your going to be reporting my opinions as i dont agree with yours seriously?

There have been numerous investigations into Srebrenica and the actions of that bloodstained vermin Ratko Mladic. There has never been any doubt about what happened - unless you're Mladic's defence lawyer.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter
Its pretty much clear you dont know the history of the Balkans nor Yugoslavia or how the ottoman empire had spent a decade killing, burning and raping their way through the other members of the former Yugoslavia.

Even today.

I'm sorry, are you seriously saying that the Ottoman Empire still exists????

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

MrSpad

cosmonova

That is like saying, this in only about the war of allies aggression against Germany on D-day 1944 and not about anything that lead up to it. Of course I am sure would prefer that it remain completely out of context and ignore all the evernts leading up tp that point. That the Serbs had spent a decade killing, burning and raping their way through the other members of the former Yugoslavia while poorly armed UN peacekeepers sat by and watched lead directly to more deaths and more massacres in Kosovo that finaly got NATO off its butt to do something. NATO should should have jumped in from the start instead of letting this crap go on for a decade.

Actually it all started with League of Prizren in 1877 but again that would be another topic.
What lead up to NATO agression was posted in my original link.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg

Agent_USA_Supporter

There have been numerous investigations into Srebrenica and the actions of that bloodstained vermin Ratko Mladic. There has never been any doubt about what happened - unless you're Mladic's defence lawyer.

There have been numerous investigations into Srebrenica

And these numerous investigations are all led by the same people whom are now trying to build up a case for an military intervention into Syria and are desperately defending NATO's Failed intervention into Libya. These are the same people you are defending yet.

The Freedom of information act has released thousand of thousand or so at least of your beloved Bosnian Fighters along with the Bosnian president talking with the Islamist terrorists.

I have seen plenty of these clips over the last 10 years here as a member of ATS and have downloaded the majority as proof to use in a debate.

There has never been any doubt about what happened

So you believe CNN then?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

The fact that the Turkish prime minster calls Bosnia his second home and how desperately he wants Syria terrorists to win, so in a form of ways the ottoman empire is still there.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join