It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 years since NATO aggression on Yugoslavia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg

paraphi
NATO was deployed correctly in Yugoslavia under UN mandate and support.

Clearly, Serbs were not happy with NATOs intervention and will continue to perpetuate the myth that they were the victims and not a significant part of the problem. The crimes documented against the Serbian military and paramilitary forces are well known and undeniable. It is no wonder that that ex-Serbian leaders are regular visitors at The Hague and the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia specifically.

Regards

Seconded. Srebrenica is a stain on the soul of the Serbian people.

Srebrenica is not a a stain on the soul of the Serbian people but rather naser oric. Western's beloved hero. Whom was again in 2008 arrested in Bosnia for weapon charges. Then freed.
edit on 30-3-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

Yes, terrible Serbs just got bored and decided to go and rape, kill, torture poor Albanians. And Albanians didn't fight at all. No.

I mean, come on. It was a war. A terrible things have been done by both sides, and you are fooling yourself if you believe that the evil Serbs killed innocent people. I'm not saying there weren't any civilian casualties, but I can guarantee you that the genocid was not done. Yugoslavian army was fighting against UCK. They were terrorists. We had full rights to do so.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter
Srebrenica is not a a stain on the soul of the Serbian people but rather naser oric. Western's beloved hero. Whom was again in 2008 arrested in Bosnia for weapon charges. Then freed.

I'm sorry, are you seriously saying that the deaths of five Bosnian Serbs and the mistreatment of 11 more is a worse crime than the deliberate mass murder of 8,000 men and boys?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The fact that the same people who are defending genocidal murderers are also defending Putin speaks volumes.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Show me a proof that genocide has been done. Everything I'm saying is from a first hand experience, or from a very reliable sources, unlike many of you here. I am that evil Serb who was part of many wars during '90s.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Nikola014
reply to post by DJW001

Show me a proof that genocide has been done. Everything I'm saying is from a first hand experience, or from a very reliable sources, unlike many of you here. I am that evil Serb who was part of many wars during '90s.

I have Serbian friends. I don't think they are liars. I don't know about you.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

It's your right to choose if you believe me or not, and it doesn't really mater. You can check everything I have said, you would see I know what am i talking about, if you just start using different sources. Not just the western ones. But I urge you to always look at things from both sides perspectives.
edit on 30-3-2014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmonova

Hello Ivan,
/

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Nikola014
reply to post by DJW001

You want proof? Fine - here.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I was talking about the Kosovo war when NATO bombed my country during '99, while Srebrenica happened during '95. It is a shame what happened there, and the responsible ones should and are punished for it.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

DJW001
The fact that the same people who are defending genocidal murderers are also defending Putin speaks volumes.

How are those Ukrainian fascists in Kiev doing again DJW001? so far they have are stopping any opposition that they might have and are getting IMF bailouts. How very Putin of them.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

DJW001

Nikola014
reply to post by DJW001

I have Serbian friends. I don't think they are liars. I don't know about you.

I have Serbian friends.

No offense DJW001 but haven't i seen this before somewhere else where again?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This is topic about NATO aggression on Yugoslavia in 1999.
Moderators please delete all posts not related to this topic.
If anyone wants to discuss wars in Yugoslavia 1991-1995 please open another topic, thanks.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg

Agent_USA_Supporter

I'm sorry, are you seriously saying that the deaths of five Bosnian Serbs and the mistreatment of 11 more is a worse crime than the deliberate mass murder of 8,000 men and boys?

Really? you claim that there were only deaths of five Bosnian Serbs and the mistreatment of 11 more is a worse crime? yet you wont mention the deaths of more then 2,000 Serbs in Srebrenica that lived near by the Muslims which had there homes burnt to the ground and there bodies were placed like crosses on tress?

Go on AngryCymraeg try to disprove me, dont bother post that BALKAN WITNESS site as something to use agaisnt our debate.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Awesome contribution to this topic.
Sometimes is better not to say anything than make fool of yourself.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

cosmonova
reply to post by rigel4

Awesome contribution to this topic.
Sometimes is better not to say anything than make fool of yourself.

I agree..

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg

Nikola014
reply to post by DJW001

And how many of those bodies were actually Serbian Bodies that were thrown in again?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

cosmonova
This is topic about NATO aggression on Yugoslavia in 1999.
Moderators please delete all posts not related to this topic.
If anyone wants to discuss wars in Yugoslavia 1991-1995 please open another topic, thanks.

Are you saying the two are not related? And then asking the Mods to censor anyone who disagrees with you?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

AngryCymraeg

Nikola014
reply to post by DJW001

And how many of those bodies were actually Serbian Bodies that were thrown in again?

You are denying the war crime that was Srebrenica? Seriously?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

so sum it up for me...what is your point here ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join