It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 years since NATO aggression on Yugoslavia

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

as the usual tune I hear from serbs about Kosovo. It ain't your land,

LOL this is rather comical. If you hear Serbs about Kosovo stating that its not there land where's your proof that Kosovo belongs to Albanians? dont give me the nonsense or the claims that Albanians are from an ancient destroyed civilization that stood in Albania.

As for that there is no such evidence.

It ain't your land,
The next thing that Albanians are going to claim that its there's is.
-Parts of Greece
-Macedonia
-Parts of Italy

Whats next Moon?

I know Balkan History enough to spot the propaganda when I see one.

Judging the way you posted how you seen the war from the one sided perspective, then you need to understand a bit further before you can actually claim that you know Balkan History enough.

It ain't your land,
Neither is Texas that means that America has to return Texas to the Mexicans right?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

LOL this is rather comical. If you hear Serbs about Kosovo stating that its not there land where's your proof that Kosovo belongs to Albanians? dont give me the nonsense or the claims that Albanians are from an ancient destroyed civilization that stood in Albania.

Destroyed civilization?
Illyrians never got destroyed man. Just had their continuity as to many other cultures in the world. It ain't my fault that them were there way before slavic hordes came to Balkans. You are free to believe whatever you want. I already stated that I don't waste my time with nationalistic crap. So go ahead and keep weeping about Nato and how unjust it was their intervention because serbian regime was such an angelic one and so righteous. lol Good luck !!!

P.S. I'm handing you a tissue. Actually a box full of em.

edit on 10-6-2014 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: mikeone718

Ah Yes wikipedia And NY Times not very reliable, since your from NY city are you aware of NY City finest Albanian mafias?

Hypothetically, if such organizations exist, which normally consist of a small percentage of a nationality's population, does that imply that ethnic cleansing/genocide is deserved? Should the US/NATO have sat back and allowed the mass murders (that are very well documented both in Bosnia and Kosova) that were being committed by the serbs?

I'd like your opinion on this, agent USA supporter, since according to you, a couple of knuckleheads in the Bronx causing trouble means that an entire race should be wiped out.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

As for that there is no such evidence.

It ain't your land,
The next thing that Albanians are going to claim that its there's is.
-Parts of Greece
-Macedonia
-Parts of Italy

There's plenty of history on it, try a little research. The Albanian map was much different as recent as 1912. If you want to go further back in history, look up Kingdom of Dardania. Need more history, look up the Illyrians.

You're probably a serb that's still a little angry over Kosova's independence. You should know then that slavs aren't native to the region - your people came from the north. And yes, there's plenty of history on that also.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

edit on 10-6-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

Destroyed civilization?
Illyrians never got destroyed man. Just had their continuity as to many other cultures in the world. It ain't my fault that them were there way before slavic hordes came to Balkans. You are free to believe whatever you want. I already stated that I don't waste my time with nationalistic crap. So go ahead and keep weeping about Nato and how unjust it was their intervention because serbian regime was such an angelic one and so righteous. lol Good luck !!!

I already stated that I don't waste my time with nationalistic crap. So go ahead and keep weeping about Nato and how unjust it was their intervention because serbian regime was such an angelic one and so righteous.

I wasn't the one whom was posting about the nationalistic crap about how great and Pure and clean the Albanians, were and are.

because Serbian regime was such an angelic one and so righteous.

According to you, the Serbians should have being cleansed,thats how you see things. Yusgalavia defended its people from your barbaric friends that raging and burning down villages and raping women in front of there children.

Illyrians never got destroyed man. Just had their continuity as to many other cultures in the world.
According to you Illyrians are and have actually transformed into Albanians which there is no evidence for that.

before slavic hordes came to Balkans.
I have probably heard this comical line coming from NATO defenders and Albanians since the war had ended for a while that the belief the slavic are mongolians, which is that an usual insult.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Kosovo NATO run must be doing GREAT! as a country in fact they live Drugs and Crime they even have a War lord for a prime minster.

And why is that Albanian society is always closed minded? when i see pictures of the capital of Kosovo active social life is rather seen just barely.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Little to to say that they are animals with a human face.

You hit that nail right on it's head. These serbs probably imagine arkan and his tigers, karadzic and mladic as heroes.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

There's plenty of history on it, try a little research. The Albanian map was much different as recent as 1912. If you want to go further back in history, look up Kingdom of Dardania. Need more history, look up the Illyrians.

All Facts and History rewritten truly by yours The Albanian Historians. In fact they are now even renaming Kosovo to Kosova.

That usual says a lot.

your people came from the north.
According to wikipedia, Albanian Historians and NATO Historians.

Are you going to claim that Romans, Russians came from the North?
Mongolians have almost no haplogroup N while russians its 20-30%. Russians have also no haplogroup O which is asian
So nice try with that old claim.

Usual started up by nationalist Albanians.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikeone718

Little to to say that they are animals with a human face.

You hit that nail right on it's head. These serbs probably imagine arkan and his tigers, kdaradzic and mlaic as heroes.

Those are very disgusting insults by that comment but i am not surprised by them.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
What in this thread it shows is that 15 years since NATO aggression on Yugoslavia has taken place is that the paranoia and propaganda, with the full spread of hatred agaisnt the Serbian Christians is still strong, the Western Mainstream propaganda machine have won your mind.

From seeing the conflict in an One Sided Perspective, and its clear that the Western Mainstream propaganda machine did it flawless.

You insult the entire people of Serbs as Animals and see them Animals just because the Western Mainstream Media told you so, or you suppodely claim that you have friends and you already know everything about the war and conflict in Yusgalavia.

But no you dont, the moment i started seeing posts that are either One Sided Perspective, or claims that Serbs are Mongols or North then that shows you dont squat about the region nor its people.

And then you go off claiming people in the Balkans are now more happily then they were really they are? prove it.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Those are very disgusting insults by that comment but i am not surprised by them.

Animals

As for your origins, serb, your history is all messed up. No one can pinpoint your exact origin, not even your scholars. The fact of the matter is however, your language is slavic - do I need to point out where slav languages originated?
edit on 10-6-2014 by mikeone718 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

From seeing the conflict in an One Sided Perspective, and its clear that the Western Mainstream propaganda machine did it flawless.

You deny your history as a foreigner to the balkans, you're anti US, anti NATO, anti Kosovar - and are pulling the one sided perspective card. Too much hypocrisy from you, chetnik.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

After WW2 Its clear the Albanians still support Hitler And Also.
Furor over publishing Hitler's Mein Kampf divides Albanians

Source.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikeone718

Animals

As for your origins, serb, your history is all messed up. No one can pinpoint your exact origin, not even your scholars. The fact of the matter is however, your language is slavic - do I need to point out where slav languages originated?

Our History is messed up nice claim for a nation in Europe that is claiming to be Illyrians without any evidence. Nor traces, other then the nationalist notion stance from the Albanian nationalist parties.

do I need to point out where slav languages originated?

Judging the way you responded i doubt that you know everything about slavc expect what you read on the internet or you hear it from your Albanian Friends in New York City.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

If Serbs are from the North Then Logical according to you Albanians that would make the Japanese Chinese or more rather Japaneses are Chinese.

And South Koreans are also Chinese to then.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

According to you, the Serbians should have being cleansed,thats how you see things.

Logical fallacy doesn't justify mental deficiency. That seams to be your problem. There is a big difference between regime and people. I condemned the regime and the leadership not the people of Serbia. FYI I do have serbian friends, I do have a serbian girlfriend and are nice people. So don't put in my mouth things that I've never stated.

Yusgalavia defended its people from your barbaric friends that raging and burning down villages and raping women in front of there children

Seriously?

According to you Illyrians are and have actually transformed into Albanians which there is no evidence for that.

Not according to me sir. I don't write history, I just study it. And yes, the evidence is there allover the place. But you have to look for it. As they say in latin: et qui quaerit, invenit (and he who seeks finds)

before slavic hordes came to Balkans.
I have probably heard this comical line coming from NATO defenders and Albanians since the war had ended for a while that the belief the slavic are mongolians, which is that an usual insult.

Oh no my friend. Things like that aren't easy to make up. There is plenty of historical facts, evidences and documents. And no, slavs aren't mongolians, just not native to Balkans. Thus the claim of Kosovo as holy ground for serbs is false and pure lunacy.

I'm done with this thread.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Our History is messed up nice claim for a nation in Europe that is claiming to be Illyrians without any evidence. Nor traces, other then the nationalist notion stance from the Albanian nationalist parties.

Judging the way you responded i doubt that you know everything about slavc expect what you read on the internet or you hear it from your Albanian Friends in New York City.

1. There are plenty of sources out there, do some research. Illyricum was even recognized by the Romans.

2. I feel that I know more about your slavic language than you do, and I'm no historian or linguistic expert.

3. I've plenty of Albanian friends, several of which dropped what they had going on in NYC to head over to join their brothers in arms against tyranny. One of my closest friends however, is a serb from Novi Sad. Your politicians aren't apologizing for crimes against humanity in the region because it didn't happen - please keep that in mind.

4. Asian history - apples and oranges - slavs aren't native to the region. Again, I'm no historian, but there's plenty of reading out there in libraries and online. Please feel free to research, it's free and enlightening.

5. Kosova is what the natives call it. Kosova is how they've called it for generations.

I've always enjoyed this tune

I'm done with this thread also. The Pope will turn Muslim before you serbs admit your crimes.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I'm done with this thread.

As Expected After you insult then cut and run.

Thus the claim of Kosovo as holy ground for serbs is false and pure lunacy.

I have to disagree. The Claim for you and Albanians here that have being claiming that is as holy ground for Albanians is rather false, and the reaction by some of the Albanians in here is quite clear of that.

There is plenty of historical facts, evidences and documents. And no, slavs aren't mongolians, just not native to Balkans.

Ah yes historical facts, evidences and documents. Craved up by Albanian nationalists, historians and evidences which weren't shown.

I do have a serbian girlfriend and are nice people. So don't put in my mouth things that I've never stated.

Your not the first person to claim or to suggest that you have either Serbian girlfriend or boyfreind. Even if she is she's in for the money.

nice people

Don't try to twist on me with that one. As i have seen it before/

I condemned the regime and the leadership not the people of Serbia

Your posts says otherwise. And the former Serbian leadership was better compared to what Serbs are going through right now with the EU regime.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I feel that I know more about your slavic language than you do, and I'm no historian or linguistic expert.

Everyone is an expert suddenly when they have the internet or books written by nationalists.

I'm done with this thread also.

No further debating but cutting and running? as expected.

. Kosova is what the natives call it. Kosova is how they've called it for generations.
Nice lie there, Kosova is a term what the Albanian occupiers use the term for ever since NATO won the war for you Albanians.

I've plenty of Albanian friends, several of which dropped what they had going on in NYC to head over to join their brothers in arms against tyranny. One of my closest friends however, is a serb from Novi Sad. Your politicians aren't apologizing for crimes against humanity in the region because it didn't happen - please keep that in mind.

One of my closest friends however, is a serb from Novi Sad

"I have a Serbian Girlfriend, Nice People."
One of my closest friends however, is serb."

Ironic. As i have seen this occur on the Guardian to.

Your politicians aren't apologizing for crimes against humanity in the region because it didn't happen - please keep that in mind.

The politicians have it right because why should if the Bosnian Muslims war lords and war criminals from the Bosnian Muslims remain free and are on the loose free fighting in Syria with the FSA?

1. There are plenty of sources out there, do some research. Illyricum was even recognized by the Romans.

Source by whom? Albanian historians quite, possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join