It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 years since NATO aggression on Yugoslavia

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

The most ridiculous thing is when I hear people saying "yes, Serbs did genocide over people of the ex-yu". So funny. Wonder why? Because out of countries, out of all victims country, Serbia is the one with the most ethical diversity now days. Serbs from Croatia? Most "willingly" went away. Serbs from Kosovo? "Willingly" went away. Serbs from Bosnia? "Willingly went away".

Serbs from Bosnia? "Willingly went away".

Umm seems to be lots of Serbs in Bosnia every time I go there. Republika Srpska ring a bell? About 1.3 million Serbs? We go to Tuzla area all the time and see lots of Serbs in that area of BH.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmonova
first time that NATO used military force without the approval of the UN Security Council and against a sovereign nation that did not pose a threat to members of the alliance.
this is also a link to great article about false justification for NATO aggression against Yugoslavia.

I'll assume you aren't aware of the ongoing genocide at the time. It pretty much sucked to not be a Serb.

Do a little reading. It helps.

Link
Link
edit on 3-6-2014 by mikeone718 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This thread is a perfect example why I don't post or even read ATS anymore.
Too many pro-NATO, pro-Government shills here...yawn...
I guess that was the idea all along, to discredit this site...and (in my opinion) they (TPTB) have succeeded in that.

- Since when is NATO interested in 'humanitarian interventions', tell me please? It's a military alliance for crying out loud !!!

- How is it that such a military alliance headed by a government that is KNOWN to create one war after another, only interested in saving the life of civilians? The very same government that coined the term 'collateral damage' to justify the killing of innocent civilians, all of a sudden only acts out of the goodness of its heart...right...well I got some great, really fertile land to sell in the middle of a Louisiana swamp (all interested - please PM me).

- 50.000 rapes committed by 'evil Serbian forces'...give me a break! Like the Iraqis that threw babies out of incubators?! (remember that great real-estate I got...selling it for pennies on the dollar!)
No one falls for MSM lies anymore, not UNLESS they are here with an agenda! As many here seem to be.

- Have you armchair warriors ever ACTUALLY been to Kosovo?! Well, I have. In a capacity of an NGO employee. Lemme tell ya: the US got a Mafia State going on there. Organ trafficking, slavery, drugs, guns...you name it! All while NATO is present there, with a big US base in the middle of it! My ex-girlfriend worked for another NGO, one that works with children victims...the stories I know...let's just say - I'd wish to un-know them!!! Humanitarian assistance by NATO...my ass!

- Wherever NATO goes into action - ONLY death and suffering follow. Keep that in mind. Read up on what's going on in Libya at the moment. How many civilian deaths because of the NATO intervention in Iraq? Afghanistan?
(Won't be mentioning Syria and Ukraine, since those are more or less covert ops...Plausible deniability and all that).

Only writing this in case there are some really deluded people here, those with an agenda already know what I'm saying to be true...

Peace

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Oh, and by the way: many of the journos that reported on atrocities committed ONLY by Serb forces are sponsored by the Soros Foundation (as are many newspapers in the Balkans). I've met some of them personally, and believe me: these people will sign ANY PRE-WRITTEN text for a buck or two.

Not trying to whitewash what the Serbs did in Kosovo (or in Bosnia for that matter) - no they REALLY did some gruesome stuff!
But so did the Albanians. Perhaps even worse! Anyway, this one-sided propaganda is just too much to bear.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Here's a stupid question:
What's being done to make sure this gets fixed? Even money YOU guys are talking countries.I don't think that's correct.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Ah, yes, how could I forget this. I mean, I didn't forget it. But I was wondering, why do I like Serbians so much? The answer is that they hate America, but I hadn't figured it until I just saw this thread. Cool. Never forget the sins of America. We will remember.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
...... forgot I already replied to the op
edit on 3-6-2014 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
very good article

Some months before the US-led bombing of Serbian targets, one of the heaviest bombings since World War II, a senior US intelligence official in private conversation told Croatian senior army officers in Zagreb about Washington’s strategy for former Yugoslavia. According to these reports, communicated privately to this author, the Pentagon goal already in late 1998 was to take control of Kosovo in order to secure a military base to control the entire southeast European region down to the Middle East oil lands.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

From the author: Kosovo: Can You Imagine? is a documentary film by Canadian filmmaker Boris Malagurski, about the Serbs that live in Kosovo and the lack of human rights that they have today, in the 21st century.
Most of the Kosovo Serbs have been ethnically cleansed by the Albanians who make up the majority of Kosovo. Kosovo has been under UN administration since 1999 when NATO bombed Serbia for 78 days to halt a crackdown on ethnic Albanian separatism in its province of Kosovo. In the years following the war, thousands of Serbs were expelled from their homes, kidnapped and killed. Their houses, cultural and religious sites were burned and destroyed.
Kosovo for the Serbs is what Jerusalem is for the Jewish people. It is the cradle of their statehood, culture and religion. Most of the important Serbian Christian Orthodox monasteries are in Kosovo. Today, Serbs still have a deep spiritual and traditional connection to Kosovo, a land which is being cleansed of everything Serbian.
Most of the Kosovo Serbs are internally displaced, some of them live in small container camps, in ghettos, all this in the heart of Europe in the 21st century. We follow the stories of several Serbs who have fell victim to a nationalist and irredentist ideology that has a goal of creating a pure Albanian state of Kosova (Kosovo in Albanian). Serbs in Kosovo have no basic human rights. You will be shocked to learn which atrocities they have to face each day.

but hey who cares, NATO military base is there.
I wonder if NATO is going to bomb fascists in Kiev who are committing atrocities against civilians in Lugansk&Donetsk region.

edit on 5-6-2014 by cosmonova because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

From the author: Kosovo: Can You Imagine? is a documentary film by Canadian filmmaker Boris Malagurski, about the Serbs that live in Kosovo and the lack of human rights that they have today, in the 21st century.
Most of the Kosovo Serbs have been ethnically cleansed by the Albanians who make up the majority of Kosovo. Kosovo has been under UN administration since 1999 when NATO bombed Serbia for 78 days to halt a crackdown on ethnic Albanian separatism in its province of Kosovo. In the years following the war, thousands of Serbs were expelled from their homes, kidnapped and killed. Their houses, cultural and religious sites were burned and destroyed.
Kosovo for the Serbs is what Jerusalem is for the Jewish people. It is the cradle of their statehood, culture and religion. Most of the important Serbian Christian Orthodox monasteries are in Kosovo. Today, Serbs still have a deep spiritual and traditional connection to Kosovo, a land which is being cleansed of everything Serbian.
Most of the Kosovo Serbs are internally displaced, some of them live in small container camps, in ghettos, all this in the heart of Europe in the 21st century. We follow the stories of several Serbs who have fell victim to a nationalist and irredentist ideology that has a goal of creating a pure Albanian state of Kosova (Kosovo in Albanian). Serbs in Kosovo have no basic human rights. You will be shocked to learn which atrocities they have to face each day.

I wonder if NATO is going to bomb fascists in Kiev who are committing atrocities against civilians in Lugansk&Donetsk region.

Pure BS. Pure propaganda and lies. You guys are worst than whores. Lie, lie, constantly lie because most likely at the end something will remain. I've been to Kosovo during the war (I already mentioned in this thread before and the reason why I've been there) and I saw it with my own eyes what paramilitary serbs did to the civilians. Little to to say that they are animals with a human face. Kosovo for serbs shouldn't be nothing because it ain't their land. They have nothing to do with Kosovo. Kosovo is albanian and was there and theirs before hordes of serbs came to Balkans. This is the perfect example what a brainwashing propaganda can do to masses. If there is a God, then HIM and only HIM will make those barbarians pay for what they did to albanians for almost a century.

And just to set the things straight, Boris Malagurski is not canadian, is serbian. Born in Subotica and emigrated to Canada in 2005. I don't understand why he hides himself behind canadian nationality. My country doesn't harbor separatists or racists. I feel ashamed that people like that identify themselves as canadians.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

Pure BS. Pure propaganda and lies. You guys are worst than whores. Lie, lie, constantly lie because most likely at the end something will remain. I've been to Kosovo during the war (I already mentioned in this thread before and the reason why I've been there) and I saw it with my own eyes what paramilitary serbs did to the civilians. Little to to say that they are animals with a human face. Kosovo for serbs shouldn't be nothing because it ain't their land. They have nothing to do with Kosovo. Kosovo is albanian and was there and theirs before hordes of serbs came to Balkans. This is the perfect example what a brainwashing propaganda can do to masses. If there is a God, then HIM and only HIM will make those barbarians pay for what they did to albanians for almost a century.

And just to set the things straight, Boris Malagurski is not canadian, is serbian. Born in Subotica and emigrated to Canada in 2005. I don't understand why he hides himself behind canadian nationality. My country doesn't harbor separatists or racists. I feel ashamed that people like that identify themselves as canadians.

Calling Serbs animals with face tells a lot about you and your fellas Albanians. The level of hatress you simply cannot hide.
'propaganda, lies', blah blah blah.
You are being repetitive in your accusations with zero evidence.
The fella above IamTheManWithThePlan was spot on about NATO 'humanitarian action' (aka Bondstil)
Kosovo

These are facts buddy not lies. Well documented facts. Read and then come back.
www.kosovo.net...

and this is all happening while NATO humanitarians are based on Kosovo.

By the way you are as much Canadian as I am Chinese.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Calling Serbs animals with face tells a lot about you and your fellas Albanians. The level of hatress you simply cannot hide.

I'm not calling serbs animals, I'm calling the killing squads and their commanders animals and whoever else gave the orders to terrorize innocent civilians. And just to be clear I don't have any albanian fella, I have serbian fellas though.

The fella above IamTheManWithThePlan was spot on about NATO 'humanitarian action' (aka Bondstil)
Kosovo

I'm being as repetitive as the usual tune I hear from serbs about Kosovo. It ain't your land, it never was and it will never be. Whether you like it or not that's irrelevant. You can't make something happen just because of the wishful thinking.

www.kosovo.net...

I don't need to read those "facts" of yours. I know Balkan History enough to spot the propaganda when I see one.

And who said I care about what you think? I'm not here to bash horns with you or some other nationalistic nut. I've been there before and I have a clear understanding of how pathetic your mindset is. And the indication of that is this thread. It's 2014, 15 years after NATO intervened in Kosovo. Milosevic and other war criminals are captured and imprisoned. People have moved on with their lives and are trying to build a new reality that doesn't contain hate or rancor. Serbian intellectuals, public figures and politicians have apologized for the crimes committed in Kosovo and are trying to build a new reality with the neighboring country and here, we have some internet losers who won't let go and keep on playing the same old disgusting tune over and over. So to say I feel sorry for you is just an understatement. Keep bashing your head over what happened. It is not going to change the reality.

I'm not trying to change your mind, I'm pointing out how sad you are. Good luck with your life.
edit on 6-6-2014 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

I'm not calling serbs animals, I'm calling the killing squads and their commanders animals and whoever else gave the orders to terrorize innocent civilians. And just to be clear I don't have any albanian fella, I have serbian fellas though.

Kosovo

I'm being as repetitive as the usual tune I hear from serbs about Kosovo. It ain't your land, it never was and it will never be. Whether you like it or not that's irrelevant. You can't make something happen just because of the wishful thinking.

www.kosovo.net...

I don't need to read those "facts" of yours. I know Balkan History enough to spot the propaganda when I see one.

And who said I care about what you think? I'm not here to bash horns with you or some other nationalistic nut. I've been there before and I have a clear understanding of how pathetic your mindset is. And the indication of that is this thread. It's 2014, 15 years after NATO intervened in Kosovo. Milosevic and other war criminals are captured and imprisoned. People have moved on with their lives and are trying to build a new reality that doesn't contain hate or rancor. Serbian intellectuals, public figures and politicians have apologized for the crimes committed in Kosovo and are trying to build a new reality with the neighboring country and here, we have some internet losers who won't let go and keep on playing the same old disgusting tune over and over. So to say I feel sorry for you is just an understatement. Keep bashing your head over what happened. It is not going to change the reality.

I'm not trying to change your mind, I'm pointing out how sad you are. Good luck with your life.

lol this is as pathetic as it could be, nothing but frustrations and empty words.
The link I posted is a list of destroyed Serbian Orthodox Churches with plenty of details listed: dates, places, photos. All happened after the war, under the closed eyes of NATO humanitarians.
Even with description of destruction. Hard to face the truth I see.
Have you seen the video of Albanians burning down churches, removing the cross from the top? This is what happened to tens of churches and it is still happening.
Of course you did but according to you this is all propaganda.
Everything is being done to remove the presence of Serbian culture and history from Kosovo so someone like yourself and your countrymen Albanians can say 'Kosovo was never Serbian and never will be'. You see, the link I posted is a definition of word Genocide.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmonova
I note that certain parts of the world insist upon re-fighting wars that are centuries old. The Balkans are very good at that, and this thread is just a marvelous example of that madness.
I also note that the Germans and the Brits expended a whole pile of energy in wiping each other out. The war(s) ended, and now they're pals. Which is the healthier attitude?

Oh...and Basil Fawlty doesn't count, eh?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
I know these things get murky and confused and we get some much propaganda that it's hard to find the truth, but having said that, It appeared that NATO was stopping the murdering of children, raping of women and sexual torture and mutilation of men all war crimes and horrible stuff, mass graves etc but you see there are way worse things than killing people and that's what NATO stopped. I think NATO did the right thing there.

You go dude.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

lol this is as pathetic as it could be, nothing but frustrations and empty words.
The link I posted is a list of destroyed Serbian Orthodox Churches with plenty of details listed: dates, places, photos. All happened after the war, under the closed eyes of NATO humanitarians.
Even with description of destruction. Hard to face the truth I see.
Have you seen the video of Albanians burning down churches, removing the cross from the top? This is what happened to tens of churches and it is still happening.
Of course you did but according to you this is all propaganda.

Those churches once were albanian churches or build on top of the old albanian churches. Maybe you need some history lessons to check the facts out and see what was the religion before ottomans occupied Balkans.

so someone like yourself and your countrymen Albanians can say 'Kosovo was never Serbian and never will be'.

Dude you have serious problems. You refer to me as something I'm not. I don't have countryman in Kosovo but I've been there during and after the war as part of international organizations and I cannot stand sick nationalism such as yours and racist propaganda and especially war mongers like your self. Again, get over with. War is over and people over there in both sides of the border are trying to build a new life. When I say Kosovo was never Serbia and it will never be is not propaganda but an historical truth. You want to believe the opposite? You want to hang on the hate and what the propaganda has feed your mind for generations? Do as you please. The only person you harm is yourself.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

I also note that the Germans and the Brits expended a whole pile of energy in wiping each other out. The war(s) ended, and now they're pals. Which is the healthier attitude?

Oh...and Basil Fawlty doesn't count, eh?

Thanks John, exactly my point. Balkans are a mess and every side needs this lesson, not just serbs or albanians. Even the rest of Balkans have the same conflictual mentality. They already started a world wide war less than a century ago. A lesson apparently never learned. Time to move on and work together for a new life. Is a small peninsula. Things can get better very quick and all will benefit from that.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

Ah Yes wikipedia And NY Times not very reliable, since your from NY city are you aware of NY City finest Albanian mafias?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

I have serbian fellas though

I doubt that you do. I am quite recent for the majority of western readers in the world you would had rather approved an attack on the Serbs/Christians to finish them off.

Serbian intellectuals, public figures and politicians have apologized for the crimes committed in Kosovo and are trying to build a new reality with the neighboring country and here

Ah yes Serbian intellectuals public figures and politicians have being forced to apologize in order trying to build a new reality with your precious Euporean Union i am quite sure the Serbian people are all in favor of that kind false hope future.

I have a clear understanding of how pathetic your mindset is.

Thats not a way to treat a new member on the forum with that kind of attitude.

we have some internet losers who won't let go and keep on playing the same old disgusting tune over and over.

Basically Serbian and internet users whom are defending them and are defending Serbian Christians are losers? yet for what NATO to Serbs and Muslims in Bosnia thats not a far cry.
edit on 10-6-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The last time i did threads on Bosnia and Kosovo i got stormed in by the NATO fan Boys and War Mongers whom are suppodely claiming that they are anti war if you are anti war and anti imperialist you wouldn't have attacked the thread op in this manner.

But its not surprising seems nothing changed.
Users still see NATO as the GOOD guys whom armed the terrorists in Libya.

I understand your frustration Thread op, the best thing to do is to ignore the NATO supporters no matter how many times i had tried showing the truth it always end in an insult.
edit on 10-6-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join