It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 years since NATO aggression on Yugoslavia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Not sure if this is appropriate forum, mods feel free to move it elsewhere.
Last week marked 15 years since NATO aggression on Yugoslavia. For 78 days, Yugoslavia has been bombarded day and night.
I would recommend everyone to see this documentary as a reminder of what happened in 1999 and the level of brutality and destruction from NATO forces on civilian objects and infrastructure.
The operation was not authorized by the United Nations and was the first time that NATO used military force without the approval of the UN Security Council and against a sovereign nation that did not pose a threat to members of the alliance.

this is also a link to great article about false justification for NATO aggression against Yugoslavia.

www.globalresearch.ca...

edit on 29-3-2014 by cosmonova because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmonova

Great thread but whats the point? i tried posting something similar, a few years back, some here just wont listen to the truth other then what they are being told by either friends or the media.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I remember a vice news dispatch with the Serbian guys wearing the 1903 patch helping out in Crimea. I am not to up on the history but from what I understand these were some bad guys. Were they on NATO's side during the war?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

SubTruth

I remember a vice news dispatch with the Serbian guys wearing the 1903 patch helping out in Crimea. I am not to up on the history but from what I understand these were some bad guys. Were they on NATO's side during the war?

Were they on NATO's side during the war?

During the unjust your country allies were Albanians, Bosnian Muslims and Croatians.

I understand these were some bad guys.

They were bad if you still believe the news media outlets.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I know these things get murky and confused and we get some much propaganda that it's hard to find the truth, but having said that, It appeared that NATO was stopping the murdering of children, raping of women and sexual torture and mutilation of men all war crimes and horrible stuff, mass graves etc but you see there are way worse things than killing people and that's what NATO stopped. I think NATO did the right thing there.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

So you are saying these men did not commit war crimes. To be honest I trust vice news and they say these guys were involved with genocide.

To me these seemed like some very bad men. The eyes do not lie.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

I am surprised by the number of NATO supporters in here whom haven't a clue what there allies did in the Balkans.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

To be honest I trust vice news

If you trust the mainstream news outlets that much why are you here just a fair question? if you actually believe that then you haven't woken up to the truth.

You might as well believe that Bin laden did 9/11 and that Santa exists.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by amazing

I am surprised by the number of NATO supporters in here whom haven't a clue what there allies did in the Balkans.

"...Haven't a clue" is s funny phrase. I do have a clue if you were talking to me. I've done some research and read plenty of transcripts from the war crimes trials. There is plenty of evidence to support that, not just genocide, occurred, but some horribly brutal crimes against humanity. It does appear, from my research, that NATO not only saved lives, but stopped some brutal sexual torture and more. Just saying, that stuff isn't made up.

I will edit to add that war is horrible and it doesn't matter what side is right civilians get killed. I'm sure that NATO forces did kill some civilians. That's war. What's worse though, would have been to let that stuff slide. Just like in WWII, Allied forces had to act and many innocent German's and Japanese civilians were killed.
edit on 29-3-2014 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

Great thread but whats the point? i tried posting something similar, a few years back, some here just wont listen to the truth other then what they are being told by either friends or the media.

If you have a time have a look at this documentary. Hard to believe that no person has been charged for war crimes for all these atrocities by NATO forces and not only that but nobody from 'free', 'democratic' west has said a simple 'sorry' to people of Yugoslavia. Let alone to repay damaged caused by bombing and we are talking about tens of billions of dollars.
Ever since the end of Soviet Union, for a last 15 years, many nations have experienced what Yugoslavia went through.
Destruction in the name of democracy and freedom. What a hypocrisy.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

no they were not, they fought for their country against NATO aggression.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
From the OP article...

Disclaimer: The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). The Centre for Research on Globalization will not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article. The Center of Research on Globalization grants permission to cross-post original Global Research articles on community internet sites as long as the text & title are not modified. The source and the author's copyright must be displayed. For publication of Global Research articles in print or other forms including commercial internet sites, contact: [email protected]

Copyright © Blokhin Timur and Vukotic Iovanna, Voice of Russia and Stop NATO, 2014

The article date and © is interesting if nothing else...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by amazing

I sure hope you are not referring to me......I am against the US military industrial complex. I am against the middle east wars. That being said I think Russia is just as guilty. Two wrongs do not a right make.

Is this so hard to see?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

amazing
I know these things get murky and confused and we get some much propaganda that it's hard to find the truth, but having said that, It appeared that NATO was stopping the murdering of children, raping of women and sexual torture and mutilation of men all war crimes and horrible stuff, mass graves etc but you see there are way worse things than killing people and that's what NATO stopped. I think NATO did the right thing there.

Even if all that was true (far from that, but you have to justify your actions I suppose), why would they bombard the whole country and destroy most of the infrastructure, industry, etc? Why killing civilians in order to protect civilians?
Can you see any logic there? If there were war crimes as you are suggesting, NATO forces should focus on the parts of Yugoslavia where the war was. Have a look at this documentary first and then come to talk please.

link   

cosmonova

no they were not, they fought for their country against NATO aggression.

I am sure you could find people that think the Nazi SS were great honest men it does not make it true. What are the odds many people say these men committed genocide and they sport insignia with skulls on it proudly.............Not good.
edit on 29-3-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

amazing

Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by amazing

"...Haven't a clue" is s funny phrase. I do have a clue if you were talking to me. I've done some research and read plenty of transcripts from the war crimes trials. There is plenty of evidence to support that, not just genocide, occurred, but some horribly brutal crimes against humanity. It does appear, from my research, that NATO not only saved lives, but stopped some brutal sexual torture and more. Just saying, that stuff isn't made up.

I will edit to add that war is horrible and it doesn't matter what side is right civilians get killed. I'm sure that NATO forces did kill some civilians. That's war. What's worse though, would have been to let that stuff slide. Just like in WWII, Allied forces had to act and many innocent German's and Japanese civilians were killed.
edit on 29-3-2014 by amazing because: (no reason given)

I love how some people claim they have done some research and read plenty of transcripts from the war crimes trials but from this post only its clear you haven't done any research other then what you have read from the mainstream news outlets.

, not just genocide, occurred, but some horribly brutal crimes against humanity. It does appear, from my research, that NATO not only saved lives,

I guess your research failed to point out that NATO killed Christians that were fighting terrorists and Islamic fighters from Arab Countries and have tortured Christians in horrific ways.

Its clear what your defending here and thats NATO.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

SubTruth

Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by amazing

I sure hope you are not referring to me......I am against the US military industrial complex. I am against the middle east wars. That being said I think Russia is just as guilty. Two wrongs do not a right make.

Is this so hard to see?

I am against the US military industrial complex. I am against the middle east wars.

If it were only true you wouldn't be coming here defending NATO with everything you got.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

amazing

Its ironic for a supporting NATO post gets five stars, as stated there are some NATO defenders on here. Seems like you wont debating about how the Democratic Albanians tortured Serbian civilians while they were being alive and had them thrown in a mass grave along with there own children.
edit on 29-3-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Elton
From the OP article...

Disclaimer: The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). The Centre for Research on Globalization will not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article. The Center of Research on Globalization grants permission to cross-post original Global Research articles on community internet sites as long as the text & title are not modified. The source and the author's copyright must be displayed. For publication of Global Research articles in print or other forms including commercial internet sites, contact: [email protected]

Copyright © Blokhin Timur and Vukotic Iovanna, Voice of Russia and Stop NATO, 2014

The article date and © is interesting if nothing else...

why is date interesting? It is 15 years from NATO aggression. See documentary first, do not make conclusions on bases of who and when made this movie.
We both know something like this would never be shown on CNN, FOX, BBC...
I do not care who made it but I do care what I saw in there and it is nothing to be proud of.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

like i told you cosmonova NATO defenders are desperate defending there failing alliance with everything they got.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join