It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hi there, I suppose you can say i'm new, though i've been lurking here for about 2 years now...I think give or take half a year. I am at the moment hoping to be a programmer, and i'm currently in the process of teaching myself c++, I am also fairly into the paranormal world and I usually search through the recent and check out what topics peak my interest though what interest me usually varies alot as time passes. I look forward to the great conversations we'll have and cheers to today being a pretty swell day,and here's hope that tomorrow will be a even better one.
(also sorry about my fairly poor grammar because I know it will end up bothering someone so this is just an a apology in advance to whoever that will be)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well since you've been lurking so long I find it a privilege to welcome as an actual noob myself.

Hope to see you around more often!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionTaker

Welcome to the ATS family. Your English is just fine. No need to apologize for anything.

I look forward to meeting you in the forums, glad you decided to join.

Des

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, OrionTaker!

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send and receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the plethora of information provided below:

Terms and Conditions ...... (Very important, please review.)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. In the meantime, kick your feet up, have a look around, and enjoy your stay.

BoneZ,
ATS Member and Moderator

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

When you get twenty posts under your belt ... I expect an answer on whether or not there are ghosts in the machine ... or if it's just the NSA again.

Welcome aboard, OrionTaker.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Hello OrionTaker! Welcome to ATS!

Say you like paranormal? Boy howdy, do I have a thread for you! Click on my signature (paranormal) and check out over 230 pages of stories shared by members, and myself.
My thread has been active for over 2 years, and still going strong!

Some of the best stories you'll read ANYWHERE.

Please share your own, if you have any. Look forward to seeing you on the boards.

top topics

join