It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will aliens from another world bring mankind a new start?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

This is the same way of thinking that I have both read, and seen Stanton Friedman say about one possibility of our life on earth scenario. A distinct possibility. Otherwise I am hopeful that there are some aliens out there who are prohuman and mankind and have been here and are here watching us, and hopefully sometime soon they can help us get out of the many messes this planet is in. Number 1 we are tribal and warlike, which is a threat to other alien civilizations. Number 2, I believe we are close if not at the tipping point regarding climate change. If something is started soon to reverse the buildup of co2 and methane gases in our atmosphere, I fear the world weather is going to get much much worse, as in, we ain't seen nothing yet. If you don't believe in climate change then I would ask then why does the CIA and the Pentagon see climate change as a security threat to the U.S.??? Tomorrow the 2nd of 3 reports on climate change, will come out, and the news is not good. It will say climate change is being felt all over the world in every country and in every ocean. Further it will state that in many areas we are already at the tipping point. And I am pretty sure that the alien technology in their craft, so very far advanced from us, are able to detect this, much as we are starting to be able to get an idea of some extrasolar planets and their atmospheres. We really need some kind of intervention from someone, or something, and soon.
edit on 30am31am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkingsenseless

if they don't soon, i doubt that the modern human race will thrive without massive conflicts, or god smites us all before that

also you gotta think about what use we are to e.t.s

if they do show up we will prob have to do slave labor for them

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
1: No-- they shouldn't.. Plus we're only one of trillions x trillions of planets.. why would we be special?
Here's a recent headline story to illustrate
Amazing-pi ctures-deep-Amazon-startled-tribesman-shaking-spears-plane-pictured-sky

2: What would be the point..

b

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I imagine that there is a race of aliens for each race of human, that we were placed here to learn how to coexist in harmony, because we can't do it in the heavens until we can do it here...?

That does not negate the omnipotence of a GOD/Creator being, does it?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
No.
in reply to your title.

Look what happened last time ha ha ha they used the knowledge and used it for the destructive path.

By aliens you are refering to what I think you are and not little greys with black eyes or little green men arent you?

Aliens been the word to use through our own ignorance.

One thing for sire though, when he returns there will be no leaders in the roles they have in these days..

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I believe Aliens are here and have been here but I do not think they mean us any good.
I'm sure when they decide to say hello publicly it will be incredibly sad for us.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I would have to say what Stanton Friedman said on last weeks AMA was spot on in regards to aliens. We would be viewed as primal and tribal at best. We are more concerned with killing each other and spending money on new ways to kill each as opposed to helping and working together.

Aliens would do a quick U-turn if they came here.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

skyblueworld

We already have the knowledge here on earth to travel the stars, it's just going to cost one hell of a lot of money and engineering to do so.

interupt42

Not likely and hoping for a magical fix from aliens can actually hurt our chances of fixing the problems we as humans have created.

The likelihood another civilization would get involved is when we become a threat. At that point they will not becoming to help us.
edit on 40331America/ChicagoSat, 29 Mar 2014 21:40:10 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

That's looking at it from a human perspective, their is no likelihood because we simply do not know.

likelihood is not a certainty but star for your avatar which made me laugh, thats awesome.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

all that, and the fact that we are primitive too.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

You're assuming for the moment, that any of these aliens are that altruistic.

They may very well be, then again, they may not be. Remember, these hypothetical aliens are the dominant species on their home world...that implies a predator species, doesn't it?

Predators tend not to be friendly, or horribly altruistic. I'd suggest the pepperspray, when or if, they ever show up...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

No, that's God's jurisdiction. Maybe our embargo will be lifted after judgement though. Other solar systems peoples probably have some pretty cool stuff that they'd want to share with us after the embargo got lifted.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Well its a nice thought, thinking there's aliens out there somewhere that want too save humans not only from our corrupt governments but asteroids as some would claim, all that unsettling scary stuff, it would be nice.. Its incredibly unrealistic though it is a possibility, anything is really but its also unhealthy for us as a race to secretly hope for or believe that, we can only save ourselves we create all the problems we need to be the ones to fix them if we did then atleast the stuff in our control wouldn't be a threat too us, there is to much corruption & evil for that to work though. Not to mention how war hungry most world leaders are why would they want to make contact and get involved with us? I think thats why some observe us and i think they have figured out we aren't all bad though, i hope anyway. Hope that makes sense ..

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I don't think they are going to help, things have gotten pretty bad on earth here and they haven't yet.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Well, Bill Clinton sure seems to think it would be a good idea if they did make themselves known.

ATS thread

top topics

<< 1   >>

join