It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was filming a plane last night and a UFO appeared.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

I live out by Olympia. In a town called Yelm. Which is about an hour away from Seattle. But regarding the UFO. I see random flashes of light all the time that light outside up. Its never no earlier than 11:30. Its happened at 2am 3:14am and 1:12am. I smoke so I went outside tosmoke and as i'm sitting down I hear something moving right on the other side of the fence. I look around and see nothing. Sometimes I see figures standing I'm a field next to my house... I do not know what it is. But it is rather tall. Well after I hear the footsteps I look up to see a strange light moving in ways a plane simply could not. Strange things have been happening in Washington my friend.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Nicorette

Nice balloon or drone, I hope you did not interfere with commercial air flights, that is a serious offense that can get you shoved in prison for decades.

And how exactly is recording a plane from the ground, "interfering" with commercial air flights?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Wow people, its obviously a star or planet.

It wasn't even moving, it was stationary. The airplane was moving past the star / planet creating the illusion it was moving...

I would lean towards it being a star because it was scintillating. The camera's crappy quality mixed with compression made things worse.

Are you people serious?
edit on 31-3-2014 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

WeAre0ne
Wow people, its obviously a star or planet.

It wasn't even moving, it was stationary. The airplane was moving past the star / planet creating the illusion it was moving...

Are you people serious?

Unfortunately, they are. They want to believe so badly they are willing to ignore the obvious. I'd be willing to wager if the OP posted the location of the video and direction, including the time it was taken, we could correlate Sirius as being the culprit.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
there are flashes of green and red in there when you watch it carefully. looks more like a helicopter than a star. even with the camera being in on full zoom, it's not going to make a star flash red and green. but much like the lights on the plane he was filming, those same color lights are present on helicopters. which can appear stationary or drop down on all sorts of angels.

i worked at a private airport in new york and i'd be willing to bet, helicopter. it's not going to be a drone or some other type of remote controlled thing inside that airspace, no way.

and it's not considered interfering with operations to film planes landing and taking off. a lot of people used to come by the airport during the summer by the gates around the perimeter to film planes and it was a common place occurrence. these are mostly flight aficionados, pilots in school, photography students etc. there are times though where we'd have to go up to them and strike up a conversation if they were suspicious looking and they weren't allow on the actual flight ramp without ID obviously.

now if you want to interfere and get arrested, just bust out a laser pointer at or near an airport. state operations will track your ass down and have you arrested. saw more than one dumb ass kid pull that stunt with planes in the flight pattern.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Admitting you film airplanes is enough to get you on a watch list, that is considered a No No to the government. Why are you filming Airplanes again?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Looks to me like a hobbyist RC Drone "DJ PHANTOM II" they are flying around all over the place in Seattle. Lots of Microsofties/rich geeks buy this and use them to spy on girls bedroom windows. However flying in the vicinity of an airport is a federal offense, punishable by 60 y ears prison and/or electric chair.

www.dji.com...

static.dji.com...

www.faa.gov...

ColoradoFreedom
That is very clearly a quadcopter / hobby drone..

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
That there my friends is a reptilian HAARP.

Case solved

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

As I flew into Newark NJ last night I saw plenty of these....they were other planes flying into/out of/around the airport...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Sorry, I thought I read you were filming an UFO and a plane appeared....you know...the missing one..

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
It's a light in the sky which is going by fast and obviously also blinking.

Logic and common sense says it must be those from the third planet around Aldeberaan, since it being a plane or copter is extremely, extremely unlikely over SeaTac airport : )

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Kromlech

Nicorette

Nice balloon or drone, I hope you did not interfere with commercial air flights, that is a serious offense that can get you shoved in prison for decades.

And how exactly is recording a plane from the ground, "interfering" with commercial air flights?

I believe he was talking about using a drone or balloon, not the act of filming. I think.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
BS. Its a free country supposedly..

Vaedur

Admitting you film airplanes is enough to get you on a watch list, that is considered a No No to the government. Why are you filming Airplanes again?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

imd12c4funn
This was at 11:40PM Pacific Time. As a plane was approaching Sea-Tac airport, this UFO came into frame. I followed it for a few seconds, but it was going fast and was out of range by then.

In slow-Motion, it looks like it changes from a shallow to a steeper angle.

You can check it out here.
UFO fly by as plane approaches

I would like your opinions.

Wow, I was just getting ready to make a thread.

Earlier today I saw a UFO while observing a huge jet with a crazy contrail behind it.

My wife and I were watching this and then suddenly an oval shaped white object appeared into our viewpoint.

It was much lower than the plane and moving in the opposite direction. It didn't have any wings, and wasn't making any sound. It was so freakin weird.

It hovered off, silently towards the volcano Mt. Redoubt until out of sight.

I'm so glad my wife saw it too because this is the fourth UFO I have seen in this town and I'm not crazy, nor am I full of $h!t.
edit on 2-4-2014 by GoShredAK because: Grammer

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

edit on 3-4-2014 by Lols17 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2014 by Lols17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

I practice panning zooming and naming planes by lighting configuration.
I.e., at night, an ATR42 will flash left and right front lights alternately.
the 737's have a centralized light cluster.

Regarding plane/helicopter in distance, the farther away, the slower perceived movement.
This thing was fast and headed Northwest and I was actively trying to keep with it with zoom.
It disappeared in a few seconds out of range.
I am facing North.
There is no way a distant plane would have this speed, day or night.
But, think what you will.
I'm just sharing what I captured.
It is legit and my crappy camerawork was mainly due to the surprise of the thing entering my frame.
I was holding the camera with a 1' tripod collapsed so it was like a 1 legged tripod steadied on my leg, while reclining in my swivel rocker.
I was using a Sony DCR-SX85 and was using the sunrise&sunset scene selection so it was a bit dark, but this allows better focus on the light patterns, which is what I was focusing on.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE

A friend of mine is a plane buff and he and I like to name planes and I cannot stump him, but he gets me all the time.
I don't just sit around filming planes, I film a lot of eagles, other birds, stars, sometimes even clouds, lightning and rainbows.
I even filmed a couple birthday parties. So don't get your panties in a bunch.
Paranoid are you?
In fact, my friend had to quit flying because of a motorcycle accident that left his feet and legs unable to control foot pedals properly, or he would be flying rather than watching.
I just like to watch the skies and practice different features on my camcorder.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn

Looks like another plane in the distance speeding in the other direction, only looks like its going fast because there both moving from your point of view. But really you cant see or tell much from that video, try and film the same thing at day with a plane in the background and you will see that the speed and everything will most likely match up, planes come and go all the time in Sea Tac so ya, likely just another plane. I think that if there were alien spacecraft flying around out there and they came here from million of light years away, they likely have ways of remaining undetected if they so chose.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I saw them before our military had drones though. I also read info from Project Blue Book and the USAF was making Planes that resembled them for a long time to Throw people off the Trail of Evidence of the existance of ET ufos or aliens. But in fact the truth of their origins on Earth remain somewhat intact in our Historic Past and Religions which all have in common ET visitation which Humans revered them as Superior Lifeforms, Gods. They usually always appear in the Sirius System of Orions Belt. Every sighting I ever had was around a Triangle of Stars. So I am a Believer or else I would have no business on this Site whatsoever. Many political discussion sites on the Internet. The Mainstreamers don't get that groups like the Illuminati which for Centuries have been greedy with sacred knowledge about our Origins and the Universe. If they believe in it than it MUST be real. They distorted the Events in our History to protect this Knowledge of Ufology from getting out to the public until now? Why is that? Maybe it was time to finally come out clean with the truth. If it don't exist than they can't profit from it now can they? It's being exposed mainly cause it's exploitation becomes just another Large Payoff to them. It's all about Business in the End. Look how many people are religiously confused now that alien evidence is being exposed by Lamestream Media. Like with that Ancient Alien's Show on History Channel. It's all about profit in the end. Of course our past can be exaggerated and the truth gets distorted that is their to prevent mass panic. But really come on now...How stupid do they think we are?...I will tell you this is sake of the argument. I've noticed alot of Dinosaur or Reptilian Propaganda on TV out of place. Perhaps Icke wasn't a lying money whore after all. Or maybe all I saw was a Mirage UFO made from Swamp Gas from a Reflection of Venus...haha
edit on 28-4-2014 by imearthslasthope because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
So you was recording Contrails ((cough)) Chemical Trails to show your Wifey that you wasn't crazy...nice one
You are an American Citizen if you wanted to film a pile a poop and spread it virally on the internet it would still be better than Miley Cyrus's Wreckingball. Your a Goddamn American! You have Freespeech use it! As for this site please don't ban me for saying GD I was only using it for Dramatic reasons to make my point. American's need to stop Censoring their thoughts and think with a freemind and just be open with it. Our government sucks they spend billions of tax payer dollars to film, destroy evidence and monitor websites or the skies for Alien Entities or Unknown Alien Spacecrafts. That must mean something to you skeptics out there. SOMETHING!!??
edit on 28-4-2014 by imearthslasthope because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join