It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was filming a plane last night and a UFO appeared.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Small plane or Copter at a higher altitude descending

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

I would have to disagree with the video as being anything of extraterrestrial origin as well.

I don't think it was faked so to say, but I do think it was filmed with a purposeful intent to deceive the viewer...

The poster I responded to was neither off topic or rude in my opinion, he or she was just blunt. Get off your "high horse" .

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

TiedDestructor

3u40r15m

TiedDestructor

3u40r15m
Nice try....But no

On being rude? No you pulled it off.

I'd rather be labeled rude than deceiving

Then your in the wrong place.

Now I'm steering back on topic...

So you are usually full of # then? According to your post this is the logical outcome of your drivel...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

You're filming at the 15th busiest airport in the US, The odds if it being another aircraft is ridiculously high.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Nice enough video, but it's a star, clear as day. It's stationary yet the plane is moving which gives it that feeling that it's moving. Moments later when you zoom out and you can see which way the plane is actually flying it becomes obvious it was just a star. A for effort, C- for identification!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I'll go with Helicopter. I used to work next to the south runway at Sea Tac. Saw choppers all the time, some civilian, some military.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

As others have asked, why couldn't this simply be another plane in the distance moving in another direction?

And the perceived "steepness of the angle" could simply be perspective -- i.e., the object may be flying in a direction that is generally away from you, toward your horizon, so it looks like it is moving "down". The only change in angle that I saw is when you zoomed the camera and moved the camera.

edit on 3/30/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Just curious .. why are you filming airplanes landing at the airport at night?

I'm not being snotty .. I"m just curious ...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
All these speculations
Balloon
Helicopter
Another plane
Hobbycopter

Speculations...

In other words

UNIDENTYFIED FLYING OBJECT

Simple

UFO

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

Well, sure -- I suppose.

But does that mean that any light in the sky (e.g., a light that could easily be a plane, but not positively identified as such) should be videoed and put on ATS as a "UFO"?

edit on 3/30/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Miccey
All these speculations
Balloon
Helicopter
Another plane
Hobbycopter

Speculations...

In other words

UNIDENTYFIED FLYING OBJECT

Simple

UFO

Or in this case: UNDERWHELMING FLASHING ORB

I have the same question as others have asked. Why were you taking video of airplanes to begin with? Was it with the hope you would capture a legitimate UFO? If so, why didn't you use a tripod? Surely you must have realized that without one, your video would be aggravatingly shaky (which it was).

When you posted the video on YuTube, why did you feel the need to include a scrolling title ending with "A film By ..."? For one, two minutes and 17 seconds hardly constitutes a "film" and the use of the word "film" suggests that this was done for artistic reasons (including literary license to alter the content). This puts the viewer on notice not to believe everything they see.

What the heck is 'Slow Motion Enhanced"? While it may be slow motion, I don't see anything I would call an "enhancement". Just a slower moving fuzzy ball.

I did not make this post to debunk or to embarrass the OP. I have no doubt his intentions were good. It's just when poor quality, amateurish video is presented (and favorably commented upon), the entire field of Ufology takes another hit in the credibility department.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

AprilFooseball

TiedDestructor

3u40r15m

TiedDestructor

3u40r15m
Nice try....But no

I'd rather be labeled rude than deceiving

Then your in the wrong place.

Now I'm steering back on topic...

So you are usually full of # then? According to your post this is the logical outcome of your drivel...

STAY ON TOPIC...

Talk about drivel...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Nicorette

Nice balloon or drone, I hope you did not interfere with commercial air flights, that is a serious offense that can get you shoved in prison for decades.
yeah.... why?

Why would filming a plane get someone in trouble. How would that interfere with a commercial flight in any way shape or form. Alarmist statements are so profound here. Yeah that could send you to prison for decades. Ha ha ha that's too funny.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

You are not looking at the right thing. The supposed UFO moves to the left its not stationary.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

TiedDestructor

3u40r15m
Nice try....But no

why do you think that's rude?'
I have to agree. Nice try by it no .

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

TiedDestructor

3u40r15m
Nice try....But no

why do you think that's rude?'
I have to agree. Nice try by it no .

The same way others do.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Sorry my friend not a spacecraft or aircraft... I have 3 very good guesses..... Shooting star, falling meteor, or falling satellite or space debris re-entering the atmosphere! Don't wanna spoil your find or anything, I will give you a star for the catch but I believe I'm correct.... again sorry to burst your bubble

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by miss_sky

A shooting star is a meteor, which will move much faster than what was filmed here, as will space debris.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

AlphaHawk

A shooting star is a meteor, which will move much faster than what was filmed here, as will space debris.

I know I didn't realize until after I wrote it and was a little to lazy to edit it, I appreciate the catch though!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

He never said "Spacecraft"

Did he..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join