It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watchtower: God WANTS to be called JEHOVAH!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It's good to see you again. They really are some of the nicest people. Same with the Mormon boys who have been coming by my place. Very sweet, well dressed and nicely mannered. They had no idea of the missing plane and I'm like, 'How can you pray for the people if you don't know about it?"

edit on 2-4-2014 by Myrtales Instinct because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dusty1

The other two verses you quoted scripture from are not problematic but these 2 are being interpreted wrong:

1 Corinthians 15:51 New King James Version (NKJV) 51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed

I take it that you believe the asleep here are dead? Not, I. Paul is speaking of the greatest mystery ever, the one hidden from the foundations of the earth, which is Christ in you. The resurrection power of Jesus is found only in the baptism of the Holy Spirit. It is intended for all to find and experience this but few find it. It changes the ones that do - in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump. If you have ever had a measure of the Holy Spirit bestowed on you and felt the energy, then one can get a gleam into what type of trumpets Paul is speaking of. These are words of Spirit I am speaking to you and full of power and wonder and glory!

The ones sleeping are spiritually asleep.

1 Thessalonians 4:14 New English Translation (NET) 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, so also we believe that God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep as Christians

I not only believe that Jesus died and rose again but I know it. I've experienced the power of his resurrection and the love that came with it and know that the spiritual realm is highly active. I'm not ignorant about those who have fallen asleep and merely look dead because I know they have a spirit in them that is alive and well.

Jesus said 'Spirit gives life! The flesh counts for nothing." John 6:63
edit on 2-4-2014 by Myrtales Instinct because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Think about this

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Myrtales Instinct
It's a dangerous thing to be connected with some of these religious movements...

Absolutely correct...

Most have no idea what they are involved in when it comes to religion.

Charles Taze Russell, of the Illuminati-reptilian Russell bloodline, was the man who founded the Watchtower Society, better known as the Jehovah's Witnesses. He was a Satanist, a pedophile according to his wife, and most certainly Illuminati. His new "religion (mind-control cult) was funded by the Rothschild's and he was a friend of theirs, just like the founders of the Mormons who were also Rothschild-funded through Kuhn, Loeb, and Co. www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

In fact, two J.W.s who had actually been in the Illuminati while J.W.s but had broken free, confronted the Governing Body and headquarters with their evidence of the Illuminati operating within the membership of the Jehovah’s Witnesses.

The actions of the Governing Body in squelching any serious action against the high level Satanism secretly operating within the Jehovah’s Witnesses shows what my Be Wise A Serpents book revealed, which is that very secret high level Satanism has long been controlling the Watchtower Society. One of these 2 eyewitnesses to Illuminati activities within the higher levels of the Watchtower Society realized that something is seriously wrong at the top, when the WF leaders do not really care for those people in the congregations who are becoming the victims of SRA. One elder in good standing lost his position because be warned the WT Society of satanic infiltration.

· The rank and file JWs have no awareness that the WT Society has a secret upper level of involvement. (Note, I identified this upper level in my chart explaining how religions are controlled by Satanism.)

· The Illuminati within the Jehovah’s Witnesses have a hidden agenda that is separate from the published goals of the WT Society, although they also support many of the goals of the Society.

THE WATCHTOWER & THE ILLUMINATI

“One of the strangest things for this author was to continue running into evidence that seems to indicate Charles Taze Russell, the man who started the Jehovah’s Witnesses Watchtower Society, was secretly an important Satanist. Lest the reader devalue the evidence, permit this author to state that the evidence came in first before I came up with my theory that Russell was an important Satanist, and not vice-versa.

Some of the outstanding clues are: C T Russell’s Bethel staff became concerned about his occult activities and required him to take an oath forswearing any further occult activities. Russell family’s possible Illuminati links, and his wife’s possible connections with a family line of Satanists. Contacts from various places today indicate that the modern Watchtower Society is working with the New World Order. This implies that at some point the Society began cooperating with the New World Order. Russell seems to be the likeliest starting point. The Russell Bloodline

The Rothschilds had long had a plan to create a religion of their own for the Illuminati in Palestine... One, Charles Taze Russell, of the Illuminati Russell bloodline (the Russell's were one of the creators of the Illuminati's second chapter, Skull&Bones at Yale University) was the man who founded the Watchtower Society, also known as the Jehovah's Witnesses.

He was a Satanist, a pedophile according to his wife, a friend of Rothschilds, and most certainly Illuminati. Historian, David Icke states, "...it was the Rothschilds who funded the Jehovah's Witness operation into being, along with other Illuminati bankers (ie, Kuhn, Loeb, and Co.), through "contributions" by organizations like the Rothschild-controlled B'nai B'rith. This was proved in a court of law in 1922.

One of the key people involved in this was Frank Goldman who later became President of B'nai B'rith. Why would an organization set up (in theory) to help Jewish people and promote the Jewish faith, be funding into existence the Jehovah's Witnesses?? I think the name Rothschild answers the question. Russell was also a high degree Freemason and Knights Templar. He promoted Zionism, another Rothschild creation, on behalf of his friends and backers." Rothschilds funded the Jehovah's Witness

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Watchtower: God WANTS to be called JEHOVAH!

Do you really think God cares what humanized name we slap on him?
All He cares about is that you love Him and love your neighbor.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join