It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with all the shows?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Whats with all the UFO shows on the History channel lately, and why do they play these shows on the history channel? Anyway, has anyone been watching them? Iv watched some of them, they were pretty good.

What about the one segment on abductions on "In Search Of"? That show actually scared the ba-jesus out of me for a bit. Well the part with the guy being hypnotized and he started screaming because they were putting a needle in his arm. Its things like that , they really make me think about abductions being real, I mean some of his actions were hard to beleive as being an act.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Why are they flooding you bunch of information about ufos on a holiday that most people would be watching tv?

Are we suppose to believe the answers they give us on history channel?
One of the weirdest thing I have seen on national geographic was they said there was never once an alien contact ever happened in earth.

Are they numbing us with information concerning about ufos so we will prepare their offical announcement about alien contact?

[edit on 25-11-2004 by newkids123]

[edit on 25-11-2004 by newkids123]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
They've been scheduled for awhile.
They are all re-runs, nothing new.

Spike chan has a James Bond marathon on too..

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I have no problem with them I am watching one right now. "In search of" actually pretty good one

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Its got to be a desensitization campaigne.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Eh I dont care what it is, they're still interesting. The "in Search of" on was good, I saw it yesterday.

new topics

top topics

join