It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JP Morgan’s Top Commercial Bankruptcy Lawyer Dead In Hit & Run

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Picked this off TrueNews, SilverDoctors and a couple of stragglers including Max K.'s blog. It looks like hanging not only isn't good enough for them, it seems to whoever's pulling the levers around here it's not happening fast enough either.

This is more than a little unnerving lately, because the more obvious foul play appears, the less concerned the perps are over being found out. This might have been a 'suicide' per examiner if the poor guy had a Thiokol booster on his scoot... but I think the Incredible Hulk on Tiger Milk couldn't pedal up enough steam to hit a rock and fly 150 plus feet. He was also pronounced dead at the scene. That means in a nutshell the minivan that allegedly did the job was involved in more than a simple slap shot...

From TrueNews, and sourcing to a few others unabridged:

The banker suicide saga has just reached a new level as a top level JPMorgan attorney has been exterminated in a hit & run incident involving a minivan.
JPM attorney Joseph Giampapa was killed over the weekend when he was struck by a minivan in a hit and run incident. Giampapa was reportedly hit and thrown 150 ft and was pronounced dead at the scene. No charges have been filed.
It gets better: Giampapa was JPMorgan’s top commercial bankruptcy lawyer (SVP).
Somehow we suspect the incident was not inflicted by a soccer mom.

EDIT:: and of course the old crow forgot the LINK because I need oxygen. Tons more Googlin':
www.silverdoctors.com...

I'm going to leave the bicycle picture out of it, but I'm sure it's a significant fraction as messed up as the decedent. I've honestly lost count at this point to how many financial major players are getting an early retirement-- but Giampapa had to have been caretaker over some huge folded bets, and connected consequently to some well heeled gamblers. I leave the rest to you, since it seems I've already stuck it out there far enough you won't need more than a magnifying glass and your tube glow to flame me.
Please be kind, I just woke up from a daymare nap about atomic minestrone
edit on 29-3-2014 by derfreebie because: I need a different editor--- I'm fired.

edit on 29-3-2014 by derfreebie because: Bitchum: so good you'll forget the motto

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
already posted..........30mins ago......................

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Thanks for the effort on the topic. Makes for better threads.

My comment in the other-
Accident, right, figures if it's true that JPMorgan Chase Bets $10.4 billion on the early death of bankers. wallstreetonparade.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Its just a coincidence.

Conspiracy nutters.

What is this? The 12th or 20th banker dead now?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by dreamingawake

Its just a coincidence.

Conspiracy nutters.

What is this? The 12th or 20th banker dead now?

Doubting so there tin foil hatter.

It's way over 20 now!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Please add to the existing thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

edit on 29-3-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join