It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrested for Preaching the "Word of God"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BMorris

Awesome insight. Thanks very much for posting that.
It helps explain things very well (from a USA citizen).

I think there are far too many misunderstandings between our cultures - not just USA & England/UK - but, globally.

It's dizzying to try to think about going from country to country and having to learn the laws, the body language, the customs and expectations.

This preacher, though, said he is the preacher in the Baptist church somewhere nearby. But he's not aware of the laws?
What, did he just open his new church last week?

(Obviously not - there are several episodes of this on youtube. To be honest, I think he's mimicking Westboro. Toeing the line, and then suing people when they challenge him. IDK, it just, really smells fishy. Especially with the "no, I want him to film it".

Like someone else said - it was obviously a setup to get a video to exaggerate, sensationalize, and claim persecution.
*eyeroll* )

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Christian Voice
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Well, I tell you what. Anytime you want to try it, you are welcome to come and try to take the microphone out of my hand. It would not end well for you. I'm not one of those turn the other cheek kinda Christians.

So not a Christian then....

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Freedom of religion but also freedom from religion.
If I saw a guy bleating on and I worked in the high street I would get him moved on.
If you want to preach do it inside a church.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join