reply to post by schuyler
Then let's address these problems!!!
1. Personally I'd say anybody below the age of 16/17 should not be harmed or even allowed to consent!!?
Of course this is a personal opinion, others may say 18!!!
Also, this has nothing to do with culture...
This is the most severe crime humanly possible, so don't ask me to debate cultural difference because I will never agree!!!
I don't need to be flexible at all... You read the OP, & you know who I was targeting!!!
If you got he impression I was talking about an 18 yr old lad, that's up to you to define...
I clearly said "well known registered sex offenders, especially Paedophiles"... By this it seemed clear I was talking about evil people...
Not some donut who couldn't wait a couple of weeks for his Missus to be of legal age!!!
2. I addressed this in my previous post, but I do not appreciate you claiming this is a problem we need to address because it was all based on
3. I never said a thing about accusing people!!!
I said clearly "well known registered sex offenders"!!!
Secondly if I was to argue the other side of the coin, what about all the innocent people in Guantanamo Bay who have only been suspected???
If it's that important to stop terror, that people's Rights disappear it should be equally so to protect innocent victims of sexual abuse!!!
These suspected terrorists are guilty until proven innocent, so you think about that!!!
4. Yes I agree with this, false accusation is not what I'm trying to push...
Again... "Well known, registered sex offenders"!!!
5. Yes I know this is all too common, it's an easy way to make people turn against somebody who is actually fighting the good fight!!!
I'm not pushing this to happen either!!!
6. Again in not going to debate culture or history...
I think this subject is all to easily dismissed with such bull...
If there is only one argument for a One World Government... It's to treat all sex offenders with the harshest treatment, & protect every child with
the same law!!!
Where someone may be put to death in America for such an offense...
Here in the UK they get very short jail terms, segregated from those who would harm them, collectively bundled together to mingle which is sickening
considering prison is a place to network... & then released with a new address & identification!!!
Which bypass' the fact they're registered because now they have a new name, and they've just be released after congregating & socialising with their
own kind... discussing what exactly??? Not the god damned weather or the latest sports news!!!
edit on 30-3-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!