It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have A Dream!!! However Controversial!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I have a Dream...
I wondered about sharing it in The Dreams & Prophecies Forum...
But eventually came to the conclusion that's for "Sleep Dreaming" rather than Wishful Thinking...
I also concluded it may be seen as a rant, & would be moved anyways!!!

So I have a Dream...

That one day, all sex offenders, especially Paedophiles... Will be sent to a Guantanamo Bay for their kind!!!
A Dream that they will be put under the same spotlight, & dealt with the same torturous methods as suspected terrorists!!!

A vision that they will be placed into this isolated condition... & Water Boarded, Electricuted, starved of Food & Freedom, etc
Broken down mentally, held for an indefinite time... Preferably until Death!!!

Forced via the many methods to reveal what they know, who they know, where they visit, congregate & plan!!!
To find the many Paedophile Rings that work around the Globe, how they are connected, who are the power players, the ring leaders & those of "Authority" within Political, Militarised, Policing, Education & other such agencies & organisations who we instill our Trust towards!!!

I would much rather bring to justice those who abduct, traffic or abuse Children & find a Paedophile Ring...
Than stop a Terror Attack & find a Terror Cell!!!

This is my one & only Dream, so I felt I had to share it!!!

Peace everybody!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

CharlieSpeirs
A Dream that they will be put under the same spotlight, & dealt with the same torturous methods as suspected terrorists!!!

Sadly, a lot of the very people who should do something about pedophilia are also consummers of it...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

No doubt pal!!!

The Rabbit Hole on this subject, is probably more of a Bottomless Pit!!!
& what you have said, sadly, is the truest thing about the subject!!!

I Pray for change!!!

Peace Nowan!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Anybody that harms a child and steals/destroys the very innocence every last one of us should fight to protect deserves exactly what you suggest and much more IMO.

It's not controversial to most. It's the truth.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

Sorry but your dream is a long way away as in THIS society today, we have power-hungry, corporate paedophiles throwing anyone in Guantanamo Bay. And for the record, these people currently in Guantanmo Bay aren't even suspected terrorists, they have commited no crime.

Corporate c*cksuckers own this planet and they don't care about paedophiles, probably because some of them are paedophiles.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I'm pleased that I am not alone in my thoughts on this, I know nobody would agree with what those people do, I do understand that a lot of people are not so extreme as others in terms of punishment!!!

I am hopeful that it's not too controversial to be honest, but given some people's ideologies of Crime & Punishment, I don't expect all to agree if I'm honest!!!

Peace Kangaruex!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

I agree with you to the fullest!!!
I do not see this ever being a reality sadly, as you said most in control probably are, or know of, or at least have heard through the grapevine...about these people!!!

It is as I confessed, Wishful Thinking!!!

Peace Z!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

While I share your dream, I can do you one better. Why not revoke their citizenship and drop them off in the middle of the Pacific Ocean?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

CharlieSpeirs

I'm pleased that I am not alone in my thoughts on this, I know nobody would agree with what those people do, I do understand that a lot of people are not so extreme as others in terms of punishment!!!

I am hopeful that it's not too controversial to be honest, but given some people's ideologies of Crime & Punishment, I don't expect all to agree if I'm honest!!!

Peace Kangaruex!!!

I am sure there are many who would disagree wanting to believe that ALL people can be helped. I happen to disagree with that in this case. Maybe it is because I have a child of my own.

Unless someone is severely mentally retarded, they KNOW good and well what damage they are doing and THAT is inexcusable. You aren't robbing a store of a six pack where you can pay them back, do community service and all is right with the world again. You are forever destroying a child and their ability to function normally for the rest of their life. They can never again regain that security and trust fully. I find it the most disgusting act another person can do.

People argue that they can be helped. I argue that the recidivism rate makes their argument invalid. Don't worry if others find it controversial. Most all of us know in our gut that this segment of society is the lowest of the low.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BeliefInReality

Well I wouldn't be opposed to this, so long as all useful info had been drained from their almost lifeless vessel...
Shark infested waters would be a great place to finish them off!!!

Although I have been trying to drift away from how to decide their fate, it may go against T&Cs to give advice on such!!!

If this post gets removed I'll know... If not... All suggestions are welcome!!!

Peace Reality!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I have a prayer...

That the innocence of children be protected.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I couldn't agree more pal, it's abhorrent & truly as you say, the lowest of the low!!!
Sickening, Heinous etc
These words do not even do it justice, it truly is the worst the World has to offer!!!

& the recent trend of people debating whether this sort of parasite should be helped, well unless that help is Euthanasia then I won't be holding that discussion!!!

Peace Kangaruex!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Although inflicting retributional punishment upon them is satsfying to my sense of justice, holding them in cells, feeding and caring for them is expensive.

These people need to be removed from society, for the protection of society, that's a given. But rehabilitation and chemical castration have proven to be ineffective in too many cases to warrant its continuation as policy.

These people should be given a fair trial and if found guilty, if the evidential proof is incontravertible, be sentenced to execution via lethal injection.

They would simply be removed from society. No ongoing duty of care, no danger to society.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
you,ve posted a post that no one can argue with cause no sane person would want to see a child abused but to compare it with a terrorist act which you say you would rather see happen than a child abused leaves no debate,world is a cruel place.

but finding terrorist cell to a pedo?both are heinous crimes and to try make people debate between both touches a nerve.
edit on 2013 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I say string them up from their junk and allow people to stone them. Broadcast it too! I bet pedophiles will be in short supply after that happens a few times.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Not controversial, supported

It's getting around and stopping the ones in power that encourage it, run it, and the ones that use other policy bills to take away freedoms in the name of protection from such. All the while caught doing what they claim to rail against such this more recent topic- www.abovetopsecret.com... Makes me sick!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

My intention wasn't to debate either if I'm honest pal...
I was making the comparison to show where I stand on society seemingly happy with the fact we treat suspected terrorists this way...
But not well known registered sex offenders, who at least here in the UK end up released in short time, given a new I.D & address!!!
& to point out that conceivably we could gain Intel from these scum just as we do with suspected terrorists!!!

The idea behind this comparison was not to say forget terrorism, just why not treat both crimes with the same "by any means necessary" for intel!!!

To be honest my intention wasn't even to debate the original post, it was to share my dream & leave the Thread solely for others to discuss, but I didn't want to appear rude & ignorant to responses either!!!

Lastly I didn't intended to offend those who have suffered from either crime... Apologies if I did!!!

Peace Sparky!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Where I live we don't have special prisons for pedophiles but we do have a website showing where they live once they are released, their mugshot, and what they were convicted of. What shocked me when I typed my zip code and the surrounding zip codes into the site was how many of them there are living within 10 miles of my house. It's so important to constantly reinforce the idea to children that they should avoid strangers and to implement some sort of "helping hand" or "safe haven" system in a community so kids have a place to go if one of those pieces of human excrement ever approaches them on the street.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Well (sigh) there are some problems here that need to be addressed.

1. The first problem is the "marginal case." What constitutes being a "pedophile" varies with the culture. There is no doubt someone abusing a two-year old is a complete sicko. I would feel the same about a 10 year old. Now what about a 14 year old? OUR culture classifies that as pedophilia, but for most of human history, 14 is sexually mature and therefore of age. Mary, mother of Jesus, was likely no more than 14 (and if you don't "believe" that story or her existence, fine. Her contemporaries definitely were.) That's how it worked back then. The "window of opportunity" was narrow because you were normally dead by age 28. Our culture has artificially prolonged "childhood" for a number of reasons. And to a certain extent we've made crimes where there didn't used to be any at all.

A more contemporary example is an 18 year old make being convicted of sex crimes because he was with his 17 year old girlfriend a few weeks shy of her 18th birthday. The guy is a registered sex offender for life. This is not at all unusual. So my point is that you need some flexibility here in your definitions, and perhaps YOUR definition is not the one we should use. It bears some discussion before you advocate circumventing the laws we DO have in favor of your version of extreme punishment.

2. You're on pretty safe ground taking the high road here and standing on a pedestal. NO ONE approves of sex offenders. To proclaim abhorrence at such is a very safe stance to take. No one is going to disagree with you and you can feel good about yourself. Easy peasy.

3. ACCUSING someone of a sex offense in this country is almost the same as convicting them. Even if the person is completely innocent, his reputation is ruined, probably along with his livelihood, if not his freedom. He's guilty until proven innocent. Think about that.

4. There have been MANY cases of false accusations, including by children. In my area in a place called Wenatchee a very zealous detective and prosecutor "uncovered" a "sex ring" in a day care center and obtained convictions for several adults who were sent to jail. It turns out the whole thing was bogus, but EVEN AFTER THIS WAS PROVEN some of the people couldn't get out of jail immediately because, after all, they were "convicted in a court of law." Why did this happen? Because the community engaged in a witch hunt since everyone "hates" sex offenders. This thread sounds an awfully lot like what was said during this incident with people taking the same lofty positions of outrage. The whole story is here. Before you go saying, "Rah rah!" over this thread, go read this account. It's enough to chill your bones.

5. Accusing someone of sex crimes is a good way to take them out of commission. This is a conspiracy site. You should not be surprised that this method can be used by TPTB to neutralize a subject who is proving to be a problem. The case of Wendelle Stevens comes to mind. Just recently we've had Stan Romanek also accused. I happen to think Wendelle Stevens was a credulous researcher who believed highly suspect cases like Billy Meier, and Romanek is an example of a fraudster in the UFO field, but I can't help but wonder about the veracity of these cases. You can even take the case of Bill Clinton. No, this wasn't a child abuse case, but the accusations against him, even though they were mostly true, neutralized his presidency. They made him ineffective because he and the country were diverted.

The point here is that when anyone is accused, particularly if they are in any sort of position antagonistic to the party line, you all ought to be highly suspicious as to why they have been accused. I don't want anyone who is actually guilty to go free, but some of these accusations of people are way too convenient.

6. I think you also have to look at our attitudes toward sexual activity from the standpoint of a puritanical and sexually-repressed culture. We provide no acceptable outlets, really, for what is human nature. We tell people they can't even think about it. Even looking at a picture can get you jail time. It's a pressure cooker under which some people blow. I still believe in individual responsibility and punishment for the truly depraved who take advantage of the truly innocent, but defining that as broadly as we have in this culture to encompass far more than most cultures in history have deemed reasonable is a problem, and there is an aspect of cultural culpability here that should not be ignored.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I have a hope...

That all victims of crimes, especially the children referred to in your OP, will find peace in the light/true God or Creator...

& that they will receive more than 1000-fold blessings as a result of their sufferings...

I have confidence...

That all criminals will finally see a light on the earth as we know it... to change their ways & attempt to repay those they've violated... even though it cannot repair all wounds (& this, of course wouldn't involve interpersonal communication with those they've harmed)

& if they don't, that they will suffer 10000000-fold here, or in an alternate universe...

These are my thoughts & prayers...

I totally empathize with your rant & I hope it touches some... like me....
edit on 29-3-2014 by BurningSpearess because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join