It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intellectual study of some of the key areas that may or may not be tell tell.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
This won't be a long op. but the substance provided should be enough meat to provide a spark for thought and problem solving.

Subject A: Intelligent and understands how the universe and planet work in harmony to create the reality he knows. Understands most religions of the world. Can debunk just about anything that makes no logical sense and has no place in his current living conditions based on the basic principles of physics.

Agenda is everything that is giving and almost nothing that is taking. So close to a modern prophet mentality. He also is accepting of other peoples sexual preferences.

Subject B: Has the capability to understand everything subject a does but has not spent the time in life to climb to those heights. He keeps everything simple and is intelligent in alot of ways. Great potential but brain power being used for nothing world changing.

Agenda really don't have one but later on in life will end up in prison because he absolutely cannot stand homosexuals.

Now the bible tells us that god is against homosexuality.

So the question becomes if you had everything in subject a in subject b except the accepting mindset. Would you bow to a serial killer wiping out the homosexual population?

How does your answer reflect your intelligence and current mindset as a species?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 9ArchaBallet9

Who's to judge?

Who has the right to judge the sexual preferences of others. I take it as no business of mine, and will leave it up to God to judge - both myself and others. I believe in 'Judge not, lest ye be judged'.

Whether or not this view is a reflection of my intelligence or otherwise? I doubt it. it has more to do with my beliefs than my I.Q.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Maigret

So your ability to believe which can be measure din depth by your ability to think has no connection to how intelligent you are?

And yet your ability to believe is only as deep as your thought process.

Huh!?!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
You have to imagine that some people are not going to see god because to them god would have to have old testament qualities and to some of them god has to absolutely be against homosexuality.

Therefore if he was to encompass what we would all accept as a modern incarnate of Jesus Christ we must ask ourselves. Do we have to accept a hateful psychopath?

Again some people wouldn't believe in him if he was in front of them as an accepting individual just trying to prove through intel his existence.

And if he wasn't against gays then not all will accept him.

Therefore no one can ever truly know if he walks again. Because no way in hell will all accept him as the second coming. Since everyone's Jesus is different.

For example my Jesus makes people look stupid by making them judgmental then forcing them to say they are not judgmental. And then hating him because the prejudgments do not match who they found he was.

Therefore in meeting my Jesus the whole time you are being taught not to prejudge someone.
edit on 29-3-2014 by 9ArchaBallet9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I don't know if this can really be analyzed in a logic manner as you have presented.

You have already predetermined the superiority of one mindset over another as opposed to defining criteria for which you are testing and observing the results in the most unbiased manner possible.

You have also predetermined the outcomes.

I just don't see it.

-FBB

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Maigret

Just as easy to say its none of my business no?
Let people be who they are.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

FriedBabelBroccoli

I don't know if this can really be analyzed in a logic manner as you have presented.

You have already predetermined the superiority of one mindset over another as opposed to defining criteria for which you are testing and observing the results in the most unbiased manner possible.

You have also predetermined the outcomes.

I just don't see it.

-FBB

Excellent response. No point in playing because the OP is biased and leading.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Has anyone ever been taken advantage by a homosexual, or known someone who has? Does anyone know of the quote of a homosexual leader who said that turning straight boys queer is a main objective? Does anyone see the immoral behavior that is passed off as public affection? Homosexuality is wrong, it is broken, and it is ignorance. It is a complete denial of human nature. But for someone who thinks sexual identity is so important, real dignity will suffer.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

apydomis
Has anyone ever been taken advantage by a homosexual, or known someone who has? Does anyone know of the quote of a homosexual leader who said that turning straight boys queer is a main objective? Does anyone see the immoral behavior that is passed off as public affection? Homosexuality is wrong, it is broken, and it is ignorance. It is a complete denial of human nature. But for someone who thinks sexual identity is so important, real dignity will suffer.

Well technically human nature is to do what nature intended survive and pass it's genes on to the next generation.

The whole universe is based off opposites. Positive and negatives to balance itself out. Heat and cold. Male and female.

It's when population density increases and the need to breed is no longer important for survival that homosexuality starts taking stage.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Because no one wants to admit that no matter what they think they are going to be wrong! It's too simple.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
At dawn he appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered around him, and he sat down to teach them. 3 The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4 and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?” 6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”

11 “No one, sir,” she said.

“Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”

Notice He didn't say "Go now and continue to be an adulteress"
Also doesn't sound very hateful, or psychopathic.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
nice, but why did He write on the ground?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

@op....

So the question becomes if you had everything in subject a in subject b except the accepting mindset. Would you bow to a serial killer wiping out the homosexual population?

How does your answer reflect your intelligence and current mindset as a species?
what makes you think subject ''b'' would support (or, like you said, ''bow'' to...) serial killers for the sake of getting rid of homosexuals?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Eh?

So is subject B the killer? You say he'll end up in prison because he hates gays.
So what are you actually asking, I'm confused... I guess I'm just not smart enough.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Sorry...what is 'tell tell'?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

9ArchaBallet9

Some would, absolutely. Some people still make death threats to gays today so if some leader came to power saying "let's rid the world of all the gays" I'm sure there would be some people who would go along with it. There may even be some people who are converted into the group to go against gays.

This is how things like dictatorship starts to happen; and you are absolutely right when you made that comment about "many different versions of Jesus". There are so many forms of Christianity all based on the Bible with different interpretations and therefore there are many different views of Jesus that now matter how 'Jesus' appeared coming back to Earth there would be some Christians saying "Antichrist!".

My personal opinion is, I think we should treat others as we'd like to be treated, whether we agree with someone or not, offer a sense of Justice and Equality. This is the only rule that the bible says fulfill the "entire" law of God (Galatians 5:14 ), and it is the only one that actually seems to work at keeping the Peace.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tsingtao

I guess you would have to ask Him. As I have no clue. It's probably insignificant as to the meaning of the story. Or maybe it is significant. This is something I don't have an answer to. But it is a beautiful moment in scripture.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Nephalim
reply to post by Maigret

Just as easy to say its none of my business no?
Let people be who they are.

People are who they are, irrespective of how we think or might determine they should be.

I've known some heterosexuals to be outright evil, and some homosexuals who are the nicest people, so I am confused about the 'automatic' condemnation of one over the other.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Maigret

I've known homosexuals who were outright evil, and some heterosexuals who were the nicest people.

You'd expect the other right?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Maigret
I've known some heterosexuals to be outright evil, and some homosexuals who are the nicest people, so I am confused about the 'automatic' condemnation of one over the other.

Are you talking about in real life or are you talking about the scenario laid out in the OP?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join