It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Tsunami California

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

ThePublicEnemyNo1
reply to post by Char-Lee

Thank you for the possible foresight. I will be paying close attention as this date draws near 👍

Probably means nothing but I have some weird clouds going on here they all start in the same area out to sea in the NW direction. My camera is charging I hope they are still there when it is ready, they look like some of the clouds shown online as earthquake clouds. I read they can precede a quake by hours to 50 days.

They are somewhat like these

pinewooddesign.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I don't know how normal this is but this is the doppler off the area always quaking lately, the doppler for our area Crescent City where I saw the clouds is down and we have had no weather report for the day.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
What might really be happening in Washington State? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

After I posted my vision on another thread this thread above came along. I almost fainted, it's very scary situation. Then the Japan tsunami happened and I really became alarmed.

A volcano was discovered 200 miles ( super volcano/caldera ) off the Washington State Coast in 2008. Interesting times. Keep faith and pray.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

DaphneApollo
What might really be happening in Washington State? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

After I posted my vision on another thread this thread above came along. I almost fainted, it's very scary situation. Then the Japan tsunami happened and I really became alarmed.

A volcano was discovered 200 miles ( super volcano/caldera ) off the Washington State Coast in 2008. Interesting times. Keep faith and pray.

1 1/2 years ago I got initiated into the Anciant Science of Kriya Yoga( Solar Kharma Yoga) by Sri Yogiraj Siddanath of the Nath sempradaya. His guru was Sri Yuteshwar Giri(The Yogi Christ) his guru before him was Lahiri Mahasay. If you know this lineage they are all very powerful Psychics. Leading up to even the power of Clairvoyence, Resurrection and Teleportation.

After our initiation Yogiraj told us about a dream he had a couple of nights before where he saw within this vivid dream, a large Tsunami hitting the West Coast. He did say the future is malleable and it may not have to happen. But mankind has to raise their consciousness.

I live in Newport Beach 4 houses from the sand and will remain fearless in prayer and meditation to Lord God, tonight that this dream of my Guru may not become a reality.
edit on 14-4-2014 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: Spelling

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well today is the date, we had a quake off shore yesterday, but all is well here so far.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

I hope nothing happens.

Will be keeping an eye out though!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I don't like that your date coincides with this report....

Source

The big one. Three words every Californian knows all too well.

"The earthquake is inevitable. The only question is when," said Lucy Jones, a seismologist with the U.S. Geological Survey. "It might not be another 50 years. Maybe even 100. Chances of us making it through the 21st century without the earthquake is very small.”

Jones is heading up a new effort by Los Angeles mayor Eric Garcetti to prepare the city for what experts say is unavoidable: a massive quake similar or worse to the one that hit the city in 1994.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Well I am going to give it another 2 days before i write it off as i was unsure if it was actually 13 or 15 for some reason.

Looks like no flood though so I do wonder what causes these odd things.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

I also had a dream about a year or two ago about southern California getting hit with a big wave. I was with my brother who lives in Orange county when a huge wave came in. My brother lives high up from the beach so we could watch it out at sea and then hit land. It was well over 1000 feet tall.
edit on 14-5-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth
Well it seems my "vision" was just an empty one, so we are still here! The fires in CA seem more a concern than water at the moment.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join