It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how you write lyrics with hard data!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I believe people should be informed how to do certain things that most people do not know how to do. I believe this belongs in the education and media thread because its educating you how to write lyrics.

Just like pop artists, country artists and other artists that speak lyrics on the media - I believe hip hop artists are getting their lyrics from other sources because I don't think these hip hop artists are actually writing their lyrics with hard data or have the inherent ability to write such thought provoking lyrics without hard data or solutions. Societies grasp (including the hip hop artists) of CORRECT hard data is near to non existant due to their communications being obscure, so I conclude these artists could not have written these lyrics unless they are getting them from a outer source. These outer sources have been mentioned by some hip hop artists saying they don't write their own lyrics. Take lil bow wow for example. This is only Part of the conspiracy.

These are just examples:

All yall brothas is comatose to me its like yall all dead
Postin up wit crack deals to make money escaping all feds
My main dread , is comin up with G's and they aint worth it
Take yall brothas on a down payment call this Re-imbursement
I'd annihilate you knock on wood until my fists fulla splinna's (splinters)
I'm the cold in the clothes that's on ya body in the ice winna (winter)

playing around wit kaid on his field of remorse
I'll toss ya , to the cage wit the guerilla's...SO COME FORTH!
I'll rip you easy as grime that's on a brillo pad
Cromwell on more feminine issues than his stiletto's have
Look dude I'll bomb you , chest to clothes I'm the best since HOV!
Cromwell is like a butler since he's THE BEST TO OWN!

I'd be like , you aint see'n me cuz look I'll beat slyfe easily
"Jump" ya shorts in "energy" wit ya body slumped over from electricity
Beatin me is out of the question like voltron's riders on land dead trekkin it
Puh! I'm done now wit you on to wreckin twits on the next precipice
Look son , I'm harder than voice boxes put inside of steel oxens!
You softer than charmin rolls that's electrocution no short of SHOCKIN!!!

Total destruction till my third eye ruptures from conductions
shots by bullets you'll get a concussion while my grace crushes ya
Usin aces and explosive cards like Gambit wit an X in my flesh
If god willed sin then cannon is going to his first but never last death

You wonder if I'm a god in the universe where the bold dwell
This planets incompetent will be all killed within a whole sale
I rock the belts of Saturn while you place bets on a "chicken ladder"
Which ones goin win? I don't care! But you will feel the death
Of 6 billion lives in gusts of wind around the world from my breath

you need to use "no run-ons", word supports (look at the style's of the verses - they are written with word supports) and the 5 W's which are who, what, where, when, why and how. You must seperate the sentances 5 W's parts in 3 pieces for it to work. 5 words for rock and pop. 9-11 words for hip hop. You do the rest of the math. Or besides using the 5 W's - you can inquire of your feelings word to word in a sentence. These are the most important aspects of writing lyrics - everything else does not work completely. Trust me I've studied it for 14 years.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Here is a song song on hard data and it is educational ... yep my kids love it .

Give it a go .. not a bad song

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
what am i meant to see in that? doesnt even look like a very good verse.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Scotscorps84
what am i meant to see in that? doesnt even look like a very good verse.

maybe its because you don't like hip hop scot. If you like any other type of music - use the hard data in the OP to write them. You don't necessarily need the "word supports" to start off with. I can't tell anymore information because it will require me to write sophisticated information. Sorry, just try to study it. I've given you guys the base of how to write lyrics. Use it if you want, if you don't - just know that this is how you do it.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

i do like hiphop, I used to record and perform. I thought i was supposed to be looking for something within that verse. I think i got my wires crossed I thought this was about a conspiracy about rappers not writing their own lyrics so whoever the ghostwriter was is dropping in secret code/hints/information? no? or have a jumped the gun totally on this

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Scotscorps84

i do like hiphop, I used to record and perform. I thought i was supposed to be looking for something within that verse. I think i got my wires crossed I thought this was about a conspiracy about rappers not writing their own lyrics so whoever the ghostwriter was is dropping in secret code/hints/information? no? or have a jumped the gun totally on this

It's not just you.. I LOVE Hip Hop and have no idea what the OP is trying to say.
edit on 29/3/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

blupblup

Scotscorps84

It's not just you.. I LOVE Hip Hop and have no idea what the OP is trying to say.
edit on 29/3/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

thanks i no longer feel like ive really missed something

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

It sound to me that the op thinks that hip hop artist are dumb and uneducated and unaware of current events.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

thesaneone

It sound to me that the op thinks that hip hop artist are dumb and uneducated and unaware of current events.

if they were so "smart" and "educated" and "aware" then why didn't they inform the people of how to do it. Not one has done this. I'd say its a conspiracy.

Think about it...Re-read the OP's top explanation.

I'm just trying to help. Take it or leave it.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

thesaneone

if they were so "smart" and "educated" and "aware" then why didn't they inform the people of how to do it. Not one has done this. I'd say its a conspiracy.

Think about it...Re-read the OP's top explanation.

I'm just trying to help. Take it or leave it.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
We got the best boys on the planet
we didn't plan it
but sure glad it turned out that way

I sing that to my dogs at meal time.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

edit on 29-3-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: oops..double post

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Scotscorps84

why didn't you post how to rap on a forum or tell your community scot? Why not?

I'd love to read your response...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I don't understand why knowing how to write hip-hop, or rap, is so vital.

What did I miss? And don't tell me to re-read the OP, I did many times, but I just don't get it.

And to be fair to me, I'm currently tired, that might explain why I don't ketchup with what you are saying.... lol
edit on 29-3-2014 by NowanKenubi because: changed "write" to "re-read" oups

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
A good friend of mine has been an Emcee for as long as ive known him (8+ yrs)...

I know for a fact he writes his own lyrics... I cant say as much for little bow wow or whoever you suggested is hip hop... but I can assure you, real hip hop isnt on the mainstream radio channels...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

NowanKenubi

I don't understand why knowing how to write hip-hop, or rap, is so vital.

What did I miss? And don't tell me to re-read the OP, I did many times, but I just don't get it.

And to be fair to me, I'm currently tired, that might explain why I don't ketchup with what you are saying.... lol
edit on 29-3-2014 by NowanKenubi because: changed "write" to "re-read" oups

this is for people that want to learn or want to do it for fun. You don't necessarily have to write in hip hop or rap form. You can write it in country, pop, etc. and make thousands of dollars or maybe millions being a ghost writer or even a artist that writes. I know I'm not going to do it - because I'm not going to be apart of the corruption and illuminati. If your interested - do it for yourself and others or don't make millions from it - maybe make some thousands doing local shows. Even for thousands I'm not going to do it because people in the world have not yet become one with themselves.

How could you not understand it? I know you guys aren't under mind control yet because I haven't posted anything too significant, I explained it enough and as long as it is not too sophisticated no one will be effected. NSA's Echelon does not mind control over information of this significance. I haven't felt any resistance in my thoughts due to Echelon's mind control, so I couldn't see any of you not understanding.
edit on 29-3-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
idk man last time I checked ghost writers were called collaborators, and they get paid well. I don't see the link you are making and referencing the illuminati? really? I've read several books on the subject of writing hit songs and how to rap, etc and they don't jive with what you are saying, so should I just throw what I've read out the window? respected authors? I think you've just wasted 14 years with delusions.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

lol I re-re-read the OP, and (finally) saw that you said it was to learn to write lyrics. My bad. But thanks for explaining.

I had trouble understanding because English isn't my native language, and I sometimes read things that go right above my head for a while.

I agree that people should learn to do more stuff by themselves, but that's not how some other people sitting at the top view it, alas... :/

That's why there is planned obsolescence and the push to consume thoughtlessly. No need to think, no need to do.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Okay, I'm interested but I don't really understand. You said...

I believe people should be informed how to do certain things that most people do not know how to do. I believe this belongs in the education and media thread because its educating you how to write lyrics.

I'm a musician and a vocalist, and that's about it. I can cover other
artist's material and make a living. I did it for several years. I can
compose rhythms and melodies and chorus....

But I can't write lyrics worth a crap to save my life.

I borrow poetry from friends, I've borrowed poetry from the internet.
I've written songs using Bob Dylan lyrics where I've never even heard
the actual song....

So if you have some insight could you clarify a bit. This 5w's thingy...wha?
edit on 30-3-2014 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

rival
Okay, I'm interested but I don't really understand. You said...

I'm a musician and a vocalist, and that's about it. I can cover other
artist's material and make a living. I did it for several years. I can
compose rhythms and melodies and chorus....

But I can't write lyrics worth a crap to save my life.

I borrow poetry from friends, I've borrowed poetry from the internet.
I've written songs using Bob Dylan lyrics where I've never even heard
the actual song....

So if you have some insight could you clarify a bit. This 5w's thingy...wha?
edit on 30-3-2014 by rival because: (no reason given)

you know how the media puts a "__________" then under it it says adjective or noun etc for a sentence? Do the same thing with the 5 W's. There are only 1 to 3 parts of the 5 W's in a sentence. Every 5 W's part is a social cue that is up to 3 to 4 words long. the 3 to 4 words can be prepositions or conjunctions along with a noun, verb, adjective or adverb.

Get it?

new topics

top topics

join