It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God shall split America with a quake 24hrs after divides Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
"God" shall split.......

Obviously these clowns being cited here do not know the difference between God and "god".

adjensen
California can't "fall into the ocean".

The San Andreas fault is a slip-strike fault -- it moves horizontally, not vertically. Parts of California could, possibly, become an island or peninsula as a result of an earthquake, but the state isn't going to be submerged.

Anyone who says that they see "California falling into the ocean" is not a prophet. They're an idiot.

It most certainly can. And when people like this are saying it, you should actually be worried, instead of scoffing at it. It's a clear and obvious agenda, and God has absolutely nothing to do with it.
edit on 1-4-2014 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
On January 8, 2008 the day that President Bush left the USA for Israel in order to lay the framework for the establishment of a Palestinian State and the division of Jerusalem for its capital , a freak 'January' tornado swept through a city in Bush's own country. The place hit was 'Jerusalem', Arkansas. (Tamar Yonah blog) end snippet

Here is a summation of what happened...

The tornado landed in pope county ARK. went through the town of Jerusalem and destroyed Mt. Zion community church in the process...The tornado then killed a man in Appleton named billy joe carter...ex president jimmy carter's brother billy's middle name - Alton - The Apple of YAH's Eye Zech 2:8-10 Zion Jerusalem

January 9, 2008 gwb2 is scheduled to take a short helicopter ride from Jerusalem to ramallah to have a meeting with the philistinian leaders, but is prevented by an unusual fog, that caused him to travel there in a motorcade, that was witnessed to have 70 vehicles in all...the same day an unusual fog happens in Florida and the worst traffic accident in the states history occurs..70 vehicles.. while jeb bush was the governor.

The Road map for peace was first outlined in a speech by gwb2 on 6/24/2002, a independent philistine state in what is now the Nation of Israel....HIS LAND...

The destruction of the second temple has been retro calculated to 8/4/70

8/4/70 - 6/24/2002 = 705,609 days cyclical through the scriptures 705609/31102 verses, the Remainder is 21365th vs. Ezekiel 36:5
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed My land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey. = 2615

This verse in the KJV = 2615 ~ A1 - Z26 the united states of america = 261

232 end part 1 Roadmap to peace...part two through barack hussein obama... being fulfilled...the evidence, next time...

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
bho was awarded the nobel peace prize on 10/9/2009 until a tornado kills 3 in Arkansas on 12/31/2010 = 448 days

448th vs. Gen 18:23 And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked? = 787 (A1 - Z26 KJV)

In Arkansas, Gerald Wilson, 88, and his wife, Mamie, 78, died in their home and Dick Murray, 78, died after being caught by the storm while milking cows, Washington County Sheriff Tim Helder said. Here

Part 2 The Roadmap to peace

The Roadmap for Peace - The Temple of Elohiym

on 10/9/2009 bho was awarded the nobel peace prize Here, because of two speeches he made earlier that year, 1 in turkey and 1 in egypt.... In Both of the speeches the main topic was that the parties were obligated by"The Roadmap for peace", Two States in Israel, first spoken by gwbush... Joel 3:2, Zech 14:1>> bs said that making it happen was his goal and that of the of the united states of america...and in both speeches he says this will bring peace and security to the region ..1 Thess 5:3 When they say Peace and security..sudden destruction...Zech 14:12 whitehouse gov remarks turkey egypt

10/9/2009 was the Seventh Day of Sukkot, the day is called Hosahana Rabbah...and the Final sealing of Judgment

Here is a prophecy Haggai had on the seventh day of Sukkot

2:1 In the seventh month, in the one and twentieth day of the month, came the word of YHWH by the prophet Haggai, saying,........

6 For thus saith YHWH of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;7And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith YHWH of hosts.

YESHUA on the seventh day of Sukkot said

Now on the last day, the great day of the feast, Yeshua stood and cried out, saying, "If any man is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink. "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, ‘From his innermost being shall flow rivers of living water.

" ‘With joy shall ye draw out of the wells of salvation’ " (Isaiah 12:3).

The ruler to come

And after threescore and two weeks shall MASHIACH be cut off, but not for Himself: and the people of the ruler that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. Daniel 9:26

The people of the prince to come destroyed the city and the temple...done by syrian conscripts into the roman military, they destroyed the second temple on 8/4/70...the 9th of Av

a syrian/ roman prince/ruler to come..... the temple instruments are carried to rome... and when the empire collapses, the western, head of the empire becomes ten nations

and another little horn rises after them and uproots three, England France and Spain...In this nation is the big mouthed narcissist

Who Gawbars a covenant...NOT MAKES a covenant, But Strengthens, Gawbars a pre existing Covenant with many...The Roadmap to peace

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease,

10/09/2009 + 1260 days and obama is in Israel and is given Israel's Highest honor, the presidential medal of distinction four days before Passover on 3/21/2013

Four days before Passover is when the Lamb was brought into the house to be inspected for blemishes...YESHUA rode into Jerusalem four days before Passover to be Inspected as the Lamb of God, was found blameless and was crucified

John 5:43 I am come in My Father's name, and ye receive Me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Getting the nations highest honor four days before Passover...OY VEY

Rev 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a PRIZE was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Stephanos: Prize given in public ceremony

bho is of syrian heritage as reported in the telegraph and the Times UK >>Bedouin tribe claims blood link to barack obama

and from the nation that uprooted three Revolutionary War, Louisiana Purchase, Spanish war ...

bho accepted the nomination for president on a replica of the temple of pergamon, the seat of satan Rev 2:13, with a white horse atop the stadium in Denver.

Isaiah 34:8 For it is The Day of The LORD'S vengeance 261 , and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.

Jeremiah 50:28 The voice of them that flee and escape out of the land of babylon, to declare in Zion the vengeance of YHWH ELOHEYNU, the vengeance of "His temple."

first the natural, then the spiritual...as Rav Shaul said, do you not know that you are the Temple of Ruach haKodesh The Set-Apart Spirit, Living Stones

I am not GOD that is another Fact.....The Events above though are real, and they were eating and drinking and giving in marriage until the flood came and took them away..
edit on 2-4-2014 by 232Gem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

bekindtoyurbuds

Jefferton
Youtube should be banned as a source...

This reminds me, it's trash day.

One man's trash is another man's Treasure.......

but yeah, Youtube is sometimes a bad source, kinda like Wikipedia.....

wikipedia is peer reviewed and cites sources
in many cases its going to be more accurate and informative than a physical encylcopedia
soooo...... no.....not at all like wikipedia
edit on 2-4-2014 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 232Gem

oh man....... somebody get this guy a crown
that was amazing..... so cartoonish and cliche..... cant make this stuff up

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 232Gem

Translation please? I have no idea what all this is about.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sirhumperdink

Are you saying that all of the things mentioned and how they match prophecies are all coincidence and untrue?

Just from a point of studying history and recent history shows something is definitely afoot. With everything happening right now on the planet including mother nature deadly tantrums and political deadly tantrums, there is enough cause right there to buckle up and think things through a little bit better. Or get run over roughshod, because things are coming towards us at increasing speed and they aren't good.
edit on 2-4-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

nah man
i cracked the code in harry potter and it predicts "he who must not be named" is going to split the atlantic ocean into quarters exactly 2 years 1 month 5 days and 42 seconds before he genocides the muggles

also snape is really an allegory for russia harry potter is the united states and dumbledor is england
you see the truth is russia is a good guy pretending to be a bad guy to get into their inner circle
england is going to sacrifice itself by making russia kill it so that everybody thinks russia is a bad guy and can get into position for the final act
he who must not be named is clearly satan
this is really a story about the end times and how the united states and russia are going to team up to beat satan and then once "he who must not be named" is defeated once and for all we will all be whisked away to the land of milk and honey

....but really ....yeah the world looks to be on the brink of something or another...... hardly need a crystal ball to tell you that (but these bible predictions/codes are bordering on lunacy if you look at ANY given period in time you will notice similar political/social/economic etc. events..... the way these things are written they could be talking about a hundred years ago or a hundred years in the future and you would never be able to tell.... they are generally vague and speak of things that happen quite frequently)

perhaps you missed this particular tidbit of crazy

The destruction of the second temple has been retro calculated to 8/4/70

8/4/70 - 6/24/2002 = 705,609 days cyclical through the scriptures 705609/31102 verses, the Remainder is 21365th vs. Ezekiel 36:5
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed My land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey. = 2615

This verse in the KJV = 2615 ~ A1 - Z26 the united states of america = 261

232 end part 1 Roadmap to peace...part two through barack hussein obama... being fulfilled...the evidence, next time...

bho was awarded the nobel peace prize on 10/9/2009 until a tornado kills 3 in Arkansas on 12/31/2010 = 448 days

448th vs. Gen 18:23 And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked? = 787 (A1 - Z26 KJV)

In Arkansas, Gerald Wilson, 88, and his wife, Mamie, 78, died in their home and Dick Murray, 78, died after being caught by the storm while milking cows, Washington County Sheriff Tim Helder said. Here

.... again.... cant make this stuff up
edit on 2-4-2014 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
A Son of Perdition is one who knows the truth, has had a witness of the truth by the Holy Spirit, and then denies it.

I don't know...watching Barak for the past five years I'd be willing to give Perdition the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Someday there will be a big earthquake that will rip up the middle of the country on the New Madrid fault line. It won't be because of what happens in Jerusalem. It'll be because of plate tectonics.

If God Himself would kill millions of good people in America's heartland - the bible belt - with an Earthquake all because of something politicians do on the other side of the planet in Jerusalem .. then you'd have to wonder about the mental stability of such a god.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sirhumperdink

Who would Hermoine and Ron be? And what about Jenny? Harry marries Jenny and they have kids.
How are the kids. I don't buy your thoughts on this but you've got the makings of a good story so I
want to know more ...

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

'He is possibly the most reliable prophet alive today.'

Is that a real thing? Is there a competition, or a quantitative way to determine that? What's this guy predicted so far?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TownCryer

Yes, he is the real deal...

Example: Japan Tsunami prediction

“Earthquakes have been appointed by the decree
of the watchers” ~ Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Good thing that the Israel of God are those in Christ and not some middle eastern country calling itself "Israel".

1776 = 4*4*111

That is western Yellowstone
With ONE percent of the park being placed in EYEdaho

They already know what is to transpire for our time was ordained.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Hahahaaaaahaaa

Nayyyyy Nobdy is spliting america... your god has not power over the freedom
of New-land.

BUT only the power of mother nature does!

And a God would be borned from the soil of the freedom...

wait and see

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SophiaEveLee

SophiaEveLee
Hahahaaaaahaaa
Nayyyyy Nobdy is spliting america...

FYI: God ALWAYS gets the last laugh...

You reap what you sow, you WILL eat of the fruit you've planted.

Laugh now, but just know God will have the last laugh.

NOW is the time to seek God, not when calamity overtakes you.

I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me.

Proverbs 1:26-28

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Murgatroid
Speaker in the OP's video is Stan Johnson.

Can't speak for him.

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj on the other hand is someone whose prophecies have been coming to pass for many years.

He is possibly the most reliable prophet alive today.

When he predicts something, it is GOING to happen unless God intervenes because of repentance (Jonah & Nineveh).

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj was visited by the prophet Zechariah and by Jesus and angels while he was in Jerusalem.

Zechariah gave him the following Scripture:

“Behold, the day of the Lord is coming, And your spoil will be divided in your midst. For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; The city shall be taken, The houses rifled, And the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into captivity, But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then the Lord will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.” Zechariah 14:1-3 NKJV

After reading I looked up at the saint and asked, What does the scripture mean? He said:

“The city of Jerusalem is going to be divided very soon.“

That was the shocking statement that he made. And I just looked at him and said, Sir how is it possible? And then he explained to me what are the ramifications that are going to take place. How it is going to take place.

And when we came here on the 5th of December, I spent the whole day in prayer. I waited on the Lord and as soon as I entered into my room I saw this huge mighty angel.

I asked, what Word have you brought? And he reiterated the same thing, The city is going to be divided very soon. This is what you shall share and this is what is going to happen. And this is what is going to happen very soon now. It is going to be divided very soon.

A political trap will be laid out for the city to be captured. She will be deceived by those who love her.

Israel's closest ally will set a political trap for the city to be captured. (ZC NOTE - The USA is Israel's closest ally, and we KNOW Obama hates Israel.) Then the son of perdition (Obama?) will come to offer peace. A land for peace deal.

They will have no choice but to surrender half of the city. They will give it away, that is how the city will be divided.

God is not going to sit back and let all hell break loose. If you touch the apple of His eye, you will have to contend with God Himself. When Jerusalem is divided, there will be great earthquakes in many places around the world, followed by monster tidal waves. One wave came across the Pacific Ocean. I saw a vision what is going to happen to the United States of America which leads in this separation of Jerusalem.

I saw a 3 dimensional map. A mighty angel with a drawn sword said,

“This will be the judgment upon this nation who will turn her back against God's people!”

And with that, with the sword he pierced the very center of the land and cut it asunder.

The nations that were responsible for dividing Jerusalem, God will gather them for war to destroy them. Joel 3:2 and Zech 14:3 tells us like that. Joel 3:2 NKJV

Link 1 Link 2 (This was transcribed from the below video)

Skip ahead to 1hr & 21min. (unless you have 2 hours to spare):

This man is being visited by chief prince angels over the nations where ever he visits:

What’s Next The Obama Presidency - Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj

"As I was praying, an angel of the Lord appeared to me, ...the chief prince angel of the United States of America. And he visited me that morning, and he told me Obama will be elected to office. I was shocked. I said, “That’s not what we want.” Then he said, “Days of captivity are appointed for this nation, and he is the man who will CARRY IT OUT.”

… So the first message that was given to me is “days of captivity”. Now the second message is this: “days of persecution”. This is the second word the angel brought unto me.

Tell them these two things. The nation will go into captivity. The church will go into captivity, but it is for good. Out of the captivity the fire will separate the wheat from the tares. See, this is the ultimate goal that God has.

Link to PDF (Link to the audio MP3 is inside the PDF)

"Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." Amos 3:7

Sorry, he's as phony as they come. Here are his predictions from 2010....and nothing happened.
forum.thebereans.net...

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Jonah's warning to Nineveh says you're wrong...

FACT: You ARE going to eat those words.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

A true Loving God would not laugh or mock at our calamity nor mass-killing/murder billion lives..

Nobody nor any gods have the power over the New-Land of the Freedom...

If a great earthquake ever split USA apart... thats the work of the Mother Nature...

FYI: You belong to your father... and you want to carry out your father's desire...
He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding the truth, for there is no truth in him...
When he lies, he speak his native lauguage, for he is a liar and father of lies.

St John 8:44

Open your eyes wide.... ignorant child!

You WILL eat your own sow...

Remembering this...

And a true God would be borned from the soil of the freedom.. BTW.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

What does Jonah have to do with your prophet's failure rate?

"Just you wait and see" seems to be all they ever have.

edit on 4-4-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join