It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God shall split America with a quake 24hrs after divides Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Heavens to Murgatroid! Wait, do I sound a bit like Sylvester the Cat?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Please don't take this to mean I am by any means mocking God. I'm just not sure how reliable extra-Biblical sources are. There are a lot of messages that seem to be in agreement on some basic things such as that very, very bad things happen to those who attempt to force division on the land of Israel. In the end, Israel will stand alone, surrounded by enemies on all sides. God will deal harshly with everyone. There will be unimaginably horrible earthquakes, worse than anything ever seen and in places never seen. America is not in prophecy meaning something has happened to us already to render us unimportant.

And many of the warnings you see about America follow some common threads.

I only pray each night that I am not here to see what really comes down.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

Please don't take this to mean I am by any means mocking God. I'm just not sure how reliable extra-Biblical sources are. There are a lot of messages that seem to be in agreement on some basic things such as that very, very bad things happen to those who attempt to force division on the land of Israel. In the end, Israel will stand alone, surrounded by enemies on all sides. God will deal harshly with everyone. There will be unimaginably horrible earthquakes, worse than anything ever seen and in places never seen. America is not in prophecy meaning something has happened to us already to render us unimportant.

Lets not forget the means that God used to give us those Biblical sources...

People, just like you and me.

God works through WORDS.

He speaks through people.

He speaks through prophets today just like He did thousands of years ago.

"Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." Amos 3:7

He didn't stop speaking after the Bible was finished.

I only pray each night that I am not here to see what really comes down.

My prayer and the Lord's prayer is that HIS will be done.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

You have no idea how familiar I am with that. I've been saying the Lord's Prayer almost every night of my life since I was in 1st grade. He will do with me and mine as he sees fit, but that doesn't mean I can't make my wishes known. I really just ask that he shelters us as best as can be done.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
So this guy is a prophet, an evangelical and a business accountant... can't go wrong I guess, all you folk better believe him, at least until you die.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I do not doubt that America have bad things coming towards it due to the karma that is created by specific actions people in the US have allowed.

But I do not think it will happen because US betray Israel. That country also have a very bad karma. If Israel was gods chosen then they would have acted very differently.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Murgatroid
Speaker in the OP's video is Stan Johnson.

Can't speak for him.

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj on the other hand is someone whose prophecies have been coming to pass for many years.

He is possibly the most reliable prophet alive today.

When he predicts something, it is GOING to happen unless God intervenes because of repentance (Jonah & Nineveh).

... Yes and he predicts America shall be divided, no?

A prophecy by Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj of India, says that America will betray Israel, resulting in Israel being split, including Jerusalem, and as a result, God will cause America to be split.

So if God shal split America for betrayin Israel... just imagine what God will do if America betray the world

edit on 29-3-2014 by gardener because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
So you think that Israel's land gobbling and military strikes against civilians are the will of God? The road blocks and the discrimination and the economic oppression?

How very Old Testament of you.

Whether the Israelis really believe that taking the land by force is the will of God, or if they just use the idea that God backs up their political and economic ambitions because it's convenient, I don't know. What I do know is that a kingdom has been promised to them-but taking it by force is no longer part of God's program.

You see, the Law and its promises are the old covenant. The Messiah is the new covenant. People seem to think that Christianity is for the Gentiles, but the truth is that originally it was intended for the Jews. Their widespread rejection of the divinity of Christ and His non-militaristic message paved the way for Gentile Christians to exist, but that new covenant still stands between the Semitic Jews and God.

God is not going to bless a militaristic attempt to gain the Promised Land, because that is not how the agreement is set up. The Jews are to repent and await the Messiah, and HE will set up their kingdom.

If the Israelis attempt to build their kingdom by force, they will be left to their own devices. And that could be bad. They insist on being under the Law, and yet they are not keeping the Law. There are no temple sacrifices and Israel is full of abomination. They will be judged by the Law.

Therefore, judgement will come down on Israel.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
^Amen! But you forgot, Israel is God's CHOSEN people!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

gardener

There is only one problem, that little piece of dirt in the ME is not Israel no matter what they want to call it. Read Genesis and you will discover who Israel is. No Jew has any right to that name or to even use it in any way shape or form. They are the House of Judah not the House of Israel.

"Israel is God's CHOSEN people" this is true but it has no connection to any Jew or House of Judah. It is written in the scriptures that they call themselves Jews but do lie (DNA has proved this twice and peer reviewed) and are of the synagog of Satan. So who's chosen people are people supporting? Read the book and quite looking for answers in YouTube.

What this person is saying is pure hog wash and he has no clue. False prophet

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

pstrron

gardener

There is only one problem, that little piece of dirt in the ME is not Israel no matter what they want to call it. Read Genesis and you will discover who Israel is. No Jew has any right to that name or to even use it in any way shape or form. They are the House of Judah not the House of Israel.

"Israel is God's CHOSEN people" this is true but it has no connection to any Jew or House of Judah. It is written in the scriptures that they call themselves Jews but do lie (DNA has proved this twice and peer reviewed) and are of the synagog of Satan. So who's chosen people are people supporting? Read the book and quite looking for answers in YouTube.

What this person is saying is pure hog wash and he has no clue. False prophet

Are you saying that Jews are Satanists???

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Are you saying that Jews are Satanists???

I did not say that they were Satanists, Jesus said they were of their father the devil and of the synagogue of Satan. Read the Babylonian Talmud which is the religious books that they follow and discover for yourself whom they follow.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

pstrron

I did not say that they were Satanists, Jesus said they were of their father the devil and of the synagogue of Satan. Read the Babylonian Talmud which is the religious books that they follow and discover for yourself whom they follow.

The Babylonian Talmud? Whut? Eh? Are you seriously saying that the Jews aren't Jews???

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg

Close, but no cigar! That would be Snagglepuss you'd be sounding like.
Now, "Exit, Stage Right!", I say...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Habit4ming

AngryCymraeg

Close, but no cigar! That would be Snagglepuss you'd be sounding like.
Now, "Exit, Stage Right!", I say...

Quite right, my mistake!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

olaru12
America is already split between two rival political parties, hipsters and stomps, goths and preppys, colored people and Caucasians, Catholics and Jews, wingtips and boots, etc.

America is so split culturally that Humpty Dumpty can never put it back together again. I doubt if anyone will even notice a physical split!
I guess it depends on your prospective. If you're using terms like colored people well your pretty split from the present already LOL. My niece is a goth I am a witch. We get along great. I wear boots and I wear ballet slippers. I see many families with diverse backgrounds with happy children and loving couples. I see civic groups that represent many cultures working together for a common goal. I guess if you focus on the differences instead of seeking commonalities you will dishearteningly see what you want to see. I see a great and bright future where people are people first. I've seen great changes in my lifetime.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

America not only has not turned its back on God but opens its arms to what ever God you choose to believe in. If your talking about Christ well this nation was built on the idea of freedom not tyranny. We are not nor have we ever been Christ's nation. So which God did we turn our back on?
Yours or mine? Osiris, Bast, Isis, Zeus, Pan. Horus. .

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Ironically, this only confirms what the prophets are actually saying...

I said, "If you are the angel of God, everything you tell me has to be written in the Bible. If it is not, then I can't tell the Americans."

He said, "Tell everyone to read from Jeremiah 51:8-15, Revelation chapter 18, and Zechariah chapter 14, where Christ fights against those who possess the earth. There it says clearly what will happen to America. He named it THE MYSTERY BABYLON, THE GREAT ADULTERESS.

"Why did He name it THE MYSTERY BABYLON?"

"Tell them because all the nations of the world immigrated into America, and America accepted them. America accepted Buddha, the Devil Church, the Sodomite church, the Mormon Church, and all kinds of wickedness. America was a Christian nation. Instead of stopping them, they went after their gods. Because of this, He named them THE MYSTERY BABYLON.

The Vision Of Dumitru Duduman Of America Burning

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

The Babylonian Talmud? Whut? Eh? Are you seriously saying that the Jews aren't Jews???

DNA research done In 2001 by Dr. Ariella Oppenheim and her team at Tel Aviv University released their study which found that the “Jews” were mainly Khazars. This study has been peer reviewed and found to be accurate.

Dr. Eran Elhaik, of the McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Science, Johns Hopkins Medical University, published his research in The Journal of Biology and Evolution. Considered by geneticists worldwide as the “definitive study” and peer-approved, this authoritative research confirmed Dr. Oppenheim’s earlier findings and went even further. “There are no blood or family connections among the Jews,” reported Dr. Elhaik. “The various groups of Jews in the world today do not share a common genetic origin. Their genome is largely Khazar.”

Your choice, either deny the DNA research which is conclusive or accept it. So far it seems that denial is even in ATS, though I am sure there are many that have not come across this research. Personally I have nothing against "Jews" as many are good people. However, using an ethnic origin to claim land that you have neither right too ethnically nor spiritually is wrong on every level.

So how does this tie into this thread? Simple, you have a person claiming that the US will be divided if it fails to bless Israel God's "chosen people". Yet the Jews are not Israel and they were of the house of Judah and not of the house of Israel. The "Jews" of today are not biblical Jews but Khazars by blood proven via DNA. The person making such a claim is a false prophet.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Jefferton
Youtube should be banned as a source...

This reminds me, it's trash day.

One man's trash is another man's Treasure.......

but yeah, Youtube is sometimes a bad source, kinda like Wikipedia.....

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join