It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House looks to regulate cow flatulence as part of climate agenda!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by spurgeonatorsrevenge

Let me clarify something to you, I am not theirs I am just one Marg6043 I am educated enough to know what is going on with politics, dirty tricks and globalist agenda, and these rats will cash out on anything that makes them profits and the rats will cross and flip flop, on whenever side profits can be made, be fossil fuels or alternative fuel, do not underestimate the power of the money hungry elite mafia.

So do not preach to me what obviously you have not clue is going on with the global clima change agenda and anything can be bought with dirty money if is billions to be made at the end, just look at big pharma when they manufacture data to promote poison, so that goes for about anything in this nation of hungry greedy goons, obviously you have fallen for the manufactured rhetoric of we humans and now animals polluting the earth with fart.

Fart is what they are spewing while brainwashing the populations.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by spurgeonatorsrevenge

Well I will apologize to you after reading this last post I see that you do know the globalist agenda, just didn't like some of the things I posted.

Anyway, we humans are not special, just because a religion has drilled into us that we are, because a god made us, we are nothing but another species in earth, with a lot of potential but too greedy to share earth with each other and too stupid to respect nature.

But I disagree with us polluting us to oblivion, nature is the one that will get rid of us in order to star all over with another better and more respectful of nature species.

edit on 31-3-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Sadly the globalist agenda is to make people believe that we are at fault for everything we do and we have to pay for it, taxing us into oblivion in one way or another for things that actually are essential to our survival so some greedy elite can pocket the money.

What else is there to control this days, food is already control, water so now air.

Many are too blind to see the pattern of profit making.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The globalist agenda.

Energy & Resources

"In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. In their totality and in their interactions these phenomena do constitute a common threat with demands the solidarity of all peoples. But in designating them as the enemy, we fall into the trap about which we have already warned namely mistaking systems for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention and it is only through changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome. The real enemy, then, is humanity itself."

- Club of Rome, The First Global Revolution, 1991, "The First Global Revolution", A Report by the Council of the Club of Rome by Alexander King and Bertrand Schneider 1991.

Blame humanity in order to tax and control the environment for profits. What the globalist know that most people are oblivious to it is that our clima is changing, and that is real but is nothing that is no new, because earth has done it thousand of time in the billions of years of earth age, and the truth is that nobody can control nature. We humans were barely out of the caves the last time earth had an ice age, we survived, because nature selected us, now with all the technological advances and great thinking minds, everything is for profits, including the survival of our species, by yes more human and not natural selection .

Environmentalism

Unfortunately, the very real and pressing environmental concerns of the environmental movement have been hijacked by the elite to serve their own aims. The are now promoting global warming (recently rebranded as climate change since the earth really isn't warming) as a real threat not to solve any real environmental issues but rather to promote a global system of taxation and control.

Get Busy and Research for Yourself!

www.globalistagenda.org...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

marg6043
Sadly the globalist agenda is to make people believe that we are at fault for everything we do and we have to pay for it, taxing us into oblivion in one way or another for things that actually are essential to our survival so some greedy elite can pocket the money.

What else is there to control this days, food is already control, water so now air.

Many are too blind to see the pattern of profit making.

The end game is Global taxation, which will fund a New Global Military. The result once that is completed, will be eternal slavery of Mankind. Revolutions will be considered prehistoric history. Unfortunately, Stupidity has become a plague. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I agree, but the main goal is to control economies and citizens, that is almost achieved, because as long as we humans are kept fighting each other, division will be the end of us vs. them.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

marg6043
I agree, but the main goal is to control economies and citizens, that is almost achieved, because as long as we humans are kept fighting each other, division will be the end of us vs. them.

Of course they use division as a weapon, it's very easy to do through the media. That is their orchestrated circus side show to keep the ones who are paying attention squabbling with each other. However people will always have different views.

What I am saying is that it's the uneducated, ignorant and brainwashed herds that are the true problem. There are more imbeciles out there that just don't give a damn than there are people who regularly vote, that is what folks need to understand. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Is interesting that I just read the answer to a question been asked to Jesse Ventura here in ATS just now, in which he answer that our two political party system is nothing but a dictatorship, they have soo much control that they do not allow any other parties to have a chance, we vote and vote but the two parties in control are just one and the same.

But most people have not clue, they think that one is better than the other one, because party affiliations that span generations and propaganda, very well promoted and paid for, propaganda.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

marg6043
Is interesting that I just read the answer to a question been asked to Jesse Ventura here in ATS just now, in which he answer that our two political party system is nothing but a dictatorship, they have soo much control that they do not allow any other parties to have a chance, we vote and vote but the two parties in control are just one and the same.

But most people have not clue, they think that one is better than the other one, because party affiliations that span generations and propaganda, very well promoted and paid for, propaganda.

That is funny, I just asked Jessie a question a few minutes ago in that thread.

Yeah, We got the ignorant masses that do not even play the game because they are brain dead. After that we have the brainwashed on both sides in the political arena who keep the stupid machine running full speed ahead.

I always found it amusing how they occupy the herds with domestic issues that keep them squabbling with each other over bull crap, all the while whatever lap dog that happens to hold the oval office continues the same business as usual foreign policy. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

neo96

As part of its plan to reduce U.S. greenhouse gas emissions, the Obama administration is targeting the dairy industry to reduce methane emissions in their operations

dailycaller.com...

Yes people!

Them dairy cows are killing the planet!

They must be regulated!

So get ready for higher milk,butter, and bread prices. That is going to make them more expensive.

All regulation makes goods more expensive.

If people really wanted to 'save the planet' they would 'ban' the hot air of the church of climatology.

“Cows emit a massive amount of methane through belching, with a lesser amount through flatulence,” according to How Stuff Works. Read more: dailycaller.com...

Is that right ?

They think cows produce more 'methane' than 7 billion people burping, and passing gas ?

Someday soon we are going to be 'regulated' to save the planet.

We already are, but it is only going to get worse.

lol, another thread where real life imitates art.

there was an episode of SeaQuest, with an entire subplot involving Lt. Krieg buying a lump of frozen ground beef on the black market, so he could make a cheseburger. he had to go to the black market, because red meat had been outlawed by the government, because of methane emissions from cows..

i thought it was silly when it was presented as fiction....and it's still silly now, when there is a possibility of it happening for real, lol

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
It would be a good start for all politicians to close their mouths! They spew nothing but BS!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join