It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets make serious action to make our own..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
We could really do it, get the current United Nations scrapped and have one made by the entirety of the human race. Have fair elections run by us for 2 representatives for each nation of the planet, set up a world court, and have our economic transactions available for public record.

It's time, we have the ability to create anything we just need to discuss it here. An action plan. And then action.

Much love to you all

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ScottProphhit

So, world government, no privacy and central planning directed by the members of ATS.

What could possibly go wrong?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

Run by the human population, the action plan already exists, it just needs worded out.

What is your "job"? If you don't mind me asking
edit on th2014-03-29T09:45:48-05:0020143131-05:00Sat, 29 Mar 2014 09:45:48 -05002014p09 by ScottProphhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
And I'm talking lack of privacy in money negotiations, it would stop any corporation doing anything wrong.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I could see it.
Two democratically elected (real democracy, not corporate stuff).
Use the internet, everyone gets an identifying number every election time. one per voting age person. Independently monitored by a group of citizens, law professors, men of science perhaps. That could also extend to popular opinion votes as well. Paid for and elected by the public. We'd also need some world constitution that would have to be signed by everyone.

It could work, could. If there was an educated populace. Which is hard to come by unless you are in sweden or switzerland.

The world would have to work on a gold backed currency of some kind, no more of this fractional reserve criminal cabal crap
edit on 29/3/14 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

The only thing stopping an educated public is teachers, who here can't teach?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

ScottProphhit

The only thing stopping an educated public is teachers, who here can't teach?

Teachers is half the equation
The other half is a willingness to learn, which is not happening, though i think COSMOS (the new series) might foster some new ideas and willingness to learn and question things.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Check out the venus project,
Resource based economy, its a fairly awesome idea if people would go for it.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Trust me I live in Britain which is in some ways worse than the U.S, maybe you don't communicate to people enough but everyone loves learning. Especially when the truth makes them feel joy.

Every meeting with any person alive is an opportunity to gift them with something they need. Whether it's truth, a smile, or a thought in their mind.
edit on th2014-03-29T09:54:35-05:0020143131-05:00Sat, 29 Mar 2014 09:54:35 -05002014p09 by ScottProphhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

ScottProphhit

Trust me I live in Britain which is in some ways worse than the U.S, maybe you don't communicate to people enough but everyone loves learning. Especially when the truth makes them feel joy.

Yes i speak of north america mostly, i can't speak for britain, all i can speak for is the people i interact with. Some love to learn like i do, some prefer to lead a life of ignorance.

In such a system school should be free. if higher education was low cost or free for those willing to learn, we would have such a hugely educated populace.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Well I've never bored a mind when ive offered the knowledge of life and the way, even the Americans I've spoke to, everyone is always willing to learn, you just have to know how to speak your feelings

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Let me give a wee example, if your talking to some stranger at a bar and your passion in life is building boats. They have no interest in that, but hearing you speak with so much love makes them keep asking more.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

AzureSky
I could see it.
Two democratically elected (real democracy, not corporate stuff).
Use the internet, everyone gets an identifying number every election time. one per voting age person. Independently monitored by a group of citizens, law professors, men of science perhaps. That could also extend to popular opinion votes as well. Paid for and elected by the public. We'd also need some world constitution that would have to be signed by everyone.

It could work, could. If there was an educated populace. Which is hard to come by unless you are in sweden or switzerland.

The world would have to work on a gold backed currency of some kind, no more of this fractional reserve criminal cabal crap

Where does religion fit into this vision, and why do you think we need a currency at all anymore?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Religion is a problem because they try and make people fear them, the opposite of how God is, but people should be free to seek external guidance spiritually.. it's because good parents are the rarest thing in the world

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

AzureSky
Check out the venus project...

Been there, done that.

Venus is the 'morning star'...

A small hat tip to their Luciferian overlords no doubt. Don't be so easily deceived.

"Never give people the right to their own opinion!" - JACQUES FRESCO

Venus Project is nothing more than the NWO in drag.

He says that he wants to unite all the nations under one government that will plan everything... sound familiar?

Jacques Fresco is a eugenicist who endorses Illuminati beliefs, and he has ties to UN.

In fundamentalist type fashion, it's hard to find a advocate of Venus project that disagrees with certain elements of the design. They just recite Jacque Fresco without critically thinking of its flaws. If one disagrees with VP, they get labeled as not comprehending it, which isn't necessarily true. This nose in the air attitude with a pseudo-intellectual lisp was a red flag to me that VP has a science fiction fanboy cult following.

Peter Joseph is an agent or a total sellout to the New World Order! 1:43:00 into his Google Video uploaded film, the very symbol of illumination hovers onto the screen with John Perkins being taken out of context narrating.

Venus Project is neo-Marxism with a hightech overlay. Total Tyranny! Everyone in truth movement, and patriot movement is being conned! Wake UP! Jacque Fresco's "machines" he speaks of, is the "new man" of communism. Venus Project is nothing revolutionary. It's pure fantasy. Techno-utopias are gimmicks to trick the masses into communism, which is yet another front for an elite.

"The Zeitgeist solution is Communism re-packaged to rope in the 21st- century-truth seeker."

" Zeitgeist is the activist arm of the Venus Project". The Venus Project is 94-year old control freak Jacques Fresco, born in the Bronx in 1917. It is associated with the UN and pushes the familiar Communist Illuminati agenda: forever concentrating wealth and power in the hands of the Rothschild Crime Syndicate until they have it all. [Communism is a ruse to disguise this control as "public" or State ownership.]

In the words of Ernst Fischer, the Venus Project's "solution is Communism re-packaged to rope in the 21st century truth seeker." Here is a detailed comparison of the Zeitgeist philosophy and Communism.

Fresco, former member of the Communist party, wrote a book with Ken Keyes a while back. The book speaks not only of how the UN will fix the planet, but how they will install a One World Government "for the earth" Um, no thanks, what about the people? Or does Skynet just see us as more resources in the resource management program?"

New Age Communism: The "Zeitgeist" Agenda

There are many good people buying into the Zeitgeist movement. I was one of them. I now realize that the NWO does not oppose it's enemies, but infiltrates them & corrupts them. This is what is happening here, either with the cooperation of Fresco & Joseph or with them being used as 'useful idiots' of the NWO. I don't believe either Joseph or Fresco are idiots. Liberty is the answer to tyranny. Not a better system of tyranny. Love to all people.

I am against governments & statism but by advocating Global Resource Management & a technocracy to oversee it, you are describing world fascism. What if me & my people don't need or want Global resource Management? Will you say that you know better than we do? Will we be? 'allowed' to exist outside of this framework? As long as we are, I wish the Zeitgeist movement well & if it so good, we will ask to join at a later stage as will all peoples. But if you wish to enforce it upon humanity, you are the same as the NWO.

The true face of Zeitgeist

Excellent video (10 min.) exposing the true agenda of Zeitgeist:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
There is a lot of barriers, the main ones being:

An agenda agreed by enough
The risks involved
Lack of trust in the protagonists
Freedom v equality conflict

I think this is why many think it will take a major event to set into gear.
People see that the road we are on is a high risk of various catastrophes but also any agenda or change voiced usually will have catastrophic consequences also.

Is there a road where we can achieve a NWO peacefully?

Practically speaking though you need:

An Agenda
Big enough following
Control/Power over threats (Army, Nukes, Opposition)
Control over resources

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ScottProphhit

We dont have the ability. Not even close. Thats why there are wars everywhere. They arent stopping either. And closer to them everyday.

Remember...the world doesnt agree on anything. Politics, Religions, race, ideals...nothing.

Until it does...your suggestion will never happen. Not in nor on... this world.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

We have the ability, the human race didn't get this far gone if it couldn't come back! There is 7 billion people on this planet, don't you think you share the same desires as everyone else? The only difference is you Americans aren't looking at anything except electronic screens!

Maybe the U.S will be last to join the revolution, but it's happening in my lifetime. I was born with a unified humanity in my mind.

top topics

join