It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a crazy dream or what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Okay before I start my dream I had, let me just say that before I went to sleep and had this dream, I took a shower...(it\'ll make sense after you read about my dream). I dreamt that I met this guy (with blond hair) and he told me that I met him in a past life. He then touched my hand which gave me a flashback of this \'pastlife\' where I was homeless and begging for money. The blond guy came up to me and gave me money. As our eyes met I felt as if I knew him forever...Anyways after this flashback he then led me to a cave. There was a girl with us who I never met before and I remember not likeing her very much. There was an intense feeling of hate I felt for her. She stayed with us in the caves though. The point is I kept falling down in the caves and only my hands would hit the dirt because the blond haired guy would catch me before I fell completely. I fell like 3 or 4 times. Then I woke up. It wouldnt have been such a wierd dream but when I woke up my hands were extremely dirty...
I wrote this dream down after I had it and let my mom read it. She cried...and looked up some stuff in a Native American Dream Book. She said it was spiritual dream. I had it about 5 years ago. I dont understand how I woke up with dirty hands...

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
hmmm...could it be teleportation? I think this happens when you remain in your body (in bed) but a duplicate of yourself is actually in that cave...

Have you ever had any more of these dreams?

Interesting.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
That was the only dream where I got dirty. I had another dream but it was boring...I was watching myself sleep.

[Edited on 11/25/2004 by AkashicDreamz]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
It sounds odd for sure.
Could you have reached under the bed or some where with dust?
Was it like household dust or like mud/rock-dust dirt?

I know, you held the soap in the shower with the backs of your hands or were wearing gloves. (joking)

top topics

join