It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawyers Say FBI Wanted Marathon Suspect as Informant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I honestly don't expect Mr.Tsarnev to make it to trial alive. He has to be silenced, what he could expose in court would destroy the fbi. I think that's why the friend was executed, he knew about the informant situation.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The whole "informant" thing is such crap. It started out with snitches giving some info, now they got "informants" doing things with impunity that a normal citizen or LEO would be arrested for doing. Such as planting drugs in a head shop for example, and that is just the stuff that gets caught and brought out into the light. Imagine how much shady # just slips under the radar. Our "justice system" is a complete joke, with corruption oozing from every conceivable level, right up to the justice department.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

TKDRL
The whole "informant" thing is such crap. It started out with snitches giving some info, now they got "informants" doing things with impunity that a normal citizen or LEO would be arrested for doing. Such as planting drugs in a head shop for example, and that is just the stuff that gets caught and brought out into the light. Imagine how much shady # just slips under the radar. Our "justice system" is a complete joke, with corruption oozing from every conceivable level, right up to the justice department.

Secret polices forces use informant provocateurs not as opportunity, but as a tactic. People get busted for one thing and the government recruits them in exchange for promising not to incarcerate them. CIA operates like this abroad, and domestic police do it too. I've even heard stories about CSIS doing it inside Canada. One moment they are suspects, then they are agents, and how are we to know any better when we are only told of the vague threat that they turn out to be.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Vovin
The brothers were told to go to the marathon by FBI agents. Then the bomb goes off and they are seen in pictures running from the scene.

This is how Tamerlan got his shrapnel wounds. The "agencies" probably intended to blow them up at the scene. Personally, I don't think Dzhokar left his bomb at the scene. I think Dzhokar's bomb was the one that was featured in the brother's shootout with the police. I think there must have been another bomber involved, perhaps one of the "specials" you refer to.

They knew they were set up so they tried to hide. Then the police put them up in the media as the evil terrorists and the whole city was shut down in a police state fervour. Police found them and executed the older brother and maimed the other. Then the only other guy connected with the brothers well enough to expose their FBI connections was interrogated by FBI then executed.

How's that for conspiracy? Sounds better than the official story that sent the American public into a state of fear over pressure cookers.

And the conduct of the prosecuting attorney's office and the press in Boston has been outrageous since Dzhokar was taken into custody, with all kinds of leaks, suspension of Miranda rights, questioning while under care for a gunshot wound and "admissions of guilt" made on his behalf by state authorities.

Wake up America. That weird silver thing circling in the air above your justice system and the press is the toilet flusher.
edit on 30-3-2014 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Wild guess is the brothers were given a package to deliver to another person they were to meet at the race. Etc etc. The details hardly matter, just that these guys were patsys.

I wonder where the GF is these days.
edit on 30-3-2014 by DistantThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
ok, i really don't have a problem with our agency's getting mixed up with bad guys. they do work to find them, right?

but wth is the end game of bombing innocents? wtf?!

to me it makes no sense at all.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

not a false flag...a tragic comedy of errors once again at the hands of our own government...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

tsingtao
ok, i really don't have a problem with our agency's getting mixed up with bad guys. they do work to find them, right?

but wth is the end game of bombing innocents? wtf?!

to me it makes no sense at all.

Because you're looking at it completely wrong. It's not about agencies getting "mixed up" with the bad guys; it's about agencies creating the bad guys by giving them a plan and weapons, and then either stopping them in the final moments or letting the events happen.

Why would the agencies let the events happen? Because it justifies the existence of the agencies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join