It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 days to Great Miracle of Garabandal if it is in 2014

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I will not respond to people who will try to build upon the non-materialization of Great Warning, without addressing even 1% of all my writings. It means what it means. Fatima had to occur before 2000 and John Paul who is now blessed was no less deluded by revealing in 2000 the partial text and saying it was already done. Ony to hear Benedict saying years later Fatima was not done yet. If you are a honest researcher and not a troll please address those issues.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
As I explain in greater detail in previous posts (pls do your homework to at least read them first), in the era of Chastisement and post-cataclysmic world the Church will find a hard time in terms of there won't be today's church structure among the scattered communities of survivals underground. Perhaps it is the time for RCC to decide which underground cities its clergy will choose to preserve the tradition of the Latin church. You may find it odd but they have to choose whether to go to USA, whether to go to Russia, or if there is any Swiss deep enough city to withstand the nuclear winter. One is sure that the Russian orthodox church is one of the survivor christian communities thanks to its ever increased link with today's Russian power structures and guaranteed continuation underground in Siberia. There might be other Christian organized structures to survive, and it might not be only on this planet. It is a public secret the US space programs extend beyond Earth to Mars and beyond, even without we mess the aliens. (do your homework, pls!) And why not to mess the ET if the rapture will be done by them?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

2012newstart
Fatima had to occur before 2000 and John Paul who is now blessed was no less deluded by revealing in 2000 the partial text and saying it was already done. Ony to hear Benedict saying years later Fatima was not done yet. If you are a honest researcher and not a troll please address those issues.

The answer is very simple - the church of Rome makes it up as they go along! When a prediction does not occur in the timeframe they claim, they simply change the timeframe/prediction.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

hellobruce
The answer is very simple - the church of Rome makes it up as they go along! When a prediction does not occur in the timeframe they claim, they simply change the timeframe/prediction.

The Church doesn't want the Fatima warning to happen. From the point of view of the rulers of the church ... it doesn't speak well of them and it basically says they are not going to win with their attempt to destroy Christ's church. I don't think the church made up the Fatima warnings .. if that's what you are getting at. If they were going to make something up, they'd make themselves look better.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
So it's April 10 where I live. No miracle, no Great Warning, no nothing. I guess we are up to the part where you move the goalposts.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Foundryman
So it's April 10 where I live. No miracle, no Great Warning, no nothing. I guess we are up to the part where you move the goalposts.

first of all I didn't shift the topic, rather I gave my interpretation on the Great Warning. Why don't you give yours instead?

en.wikipedia.org...
The Garabandal apparitions are apparitions of Saint Michael the Archangel and the Blessed Virgin Mary that are claimed to have occurred from 1961 to 1965 to four young schoolgirls in the rural village of San Sebastián de Garabandal in the Peña Sagra mountain range in the autonomous community of Cantabria in Northern Spain.[1]

When we have may be 50 or more seers and locutionists in the period after Garabandal up to these days, all of them to talk about a Great Warning event, we might start thinking they don't all telling lies.

When a dozen of them predicted year 2000 as the year of the fulfillment, it is more than enough to mark it in the calendar. It failed, we all know. But it failed not only for those seers, most of them old by now and dying off one after another. It failed also for the blessed John Paul II and then cardinal Ratzinger who decided Fatima is accomplished by year 2000. Thus they revealed a selected portion, while saying it is either done by the communist persecutions, or cancelled by God.

We have two ways now: to continue waiting for a Great warning, or to assume it has been cancelled. Enough of secrets! What could be still a secret in 21st century? Let those who stay behind the canonization of John 23 and JP2 answer finally those very legitimate questions! John 23 was not absent of the number of the seers. As Leo 13 and many other popes. If it is a pope it is automatically approved. Or is it? John 23 has writings, posted by me in other threads, that are hardly compatible with today's predominant catholic view of the world above earth.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
You can spend hours listening to Malachi Martin's youtube vids how faked Fatima was. I got one thing from him, and that is John 23 was reluctant to speak of Fatima ( although approved by bishop), because....

As we know now, because John 23 was a seer of the Blessed Virgin himself! She allegedly told him future events in Eastern Europe that occurred pretty close to the messages. Those messages were found in alleged part of his diary. There are people who will deny their existence at all, who will say they've read his diary and there weren't such messages. I don't know. I guess not everything has been published.

In all, the messages follow the timeline of events in 20th century East Europe changes, up to years before and 2000 when they fail to guess correctly. Pls check them online or in another of my threads using ATS search or clicking upon my profile, I don't want to post them here again. They are rather scandalous for some. IF we keep not knowing the real secret of Fatima and other apparitions. For me this is the bigger scandal, that we still are denied the truth, whatever it is.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
You can easily check the title of this thread and it is:
"12 days to Great Miracle of Garabandal if it is in 2014"
The possible Great Miracle dates for 2015 according to Garabandal are April 9 and April 16.
Obviously, this thread discusses not only the set of dates but the nature of Great Warning and Miracle themselves. otherwise, you have a calendar and you have the math of Garabandal, and you don't really need to be here for that purpose.
Other seers offered other math of the same events. I will not enter into more details.
With looming chance of WW3 it seems logical to assume God has cancelled the 2 pre-events. The world already was warned. Including by all frenzy surrounding 2012 non-event. It was a warning event, too.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
www.garabandal.org... on e of those apparition-dedicated sites that make you know what it is all about. Doesn't need to be 100% sure and I doubt there is anyone, site or person who is 100% sure of anything. Not even the pope, if JP2 failed with Fatima.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Reading through the replies, oh Markosity, you too?

Hey, when a person discovers something new and for the good, they change, yes?

ATS, do not listen to the naysayers. God will bring about two worldwide miracles to save souls in our sinful times. Trust in His love. The prophesies of Garabandal are beautiful and divine, they will happen, have faith. Garabandal has NOT been condemned. Here is proof of the Truth of Garabandal, from a saint:

SAINT MADRE MARAVILLAS OF JESUS, O.C.D. (1891-1974)
This extraordinary Carmelite nun, who was beatified in 1998, less than 25 years after she died, founded the "Association of St. Teresa," with the purpose of restoring the rule of life of the original Constitutions of 1581, rigorously established by Teresa of Avila one year before her own death. More than one hundred Carmelite Convents belong to this Association of Discalced Carmelites, approved by Rome in 1973. The highest Church authorities all agreed to celebrate in Madre Maravillas the fact that she had, without any hesitation, 'received' the Vatican II ecumenical Council, its teachings but also, on the precise level of "consecrated life," the necessary adaptations to the new circumstances and conditions of our time. Pope John Paul II beatified her on May 19, 1998.

Mother Maravillas "knew" that Garabandal was authentic. She even clearly shared her conviction with her spiritual daughters, assuring them that "the phenomena occurring at San Sebastian de Garabandal come from God!"
St. Maravillas warned Bishop Puchol Montis on April 25, 1967 (one of the former Bishops of Santander ) that he would have a SUDDEN death, which did happen as a result of an automobile accident on May 8,1967. Bishop Montis sadly OPPOSED the events of Garabandal .

She was beatified on May 19, 1998 ...

webcache.googleusercontent.com...:CwfyvNWOyTsJ:whatisgarabandal.wordpress.com/2011/01/+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I think to believe in prophecies is a mistake, every prophecy fail but mothman´s prophecy lol.

But, i wouldnt say that Garabandal was all a lie. I dont think it was something related to the Virgin or what the christians identify like the Virgin. It wasnt the same phenomenon that Fátima or Lourdes.

Have somebody seen the real videos? Have you seen what the girls do? they did somethings like walking backwards lookin up the sky with any sense, they did a lot of weirds moves, do you remember the film "the exorcist" when the girl go down the stairs?, well, something like that on a rocky ground.They always were rollin their eyes whisperin things.
When you look that you feel it something wrong with that, the girls looks like they have neurological problems.

Some kind of evil showed there...

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The discussion about God's refuges. Remember the first Christians and the catacombs? God protects believers
during great persecution.

Before evil comes to chip you or haul you off the internment camps in the name of Our Lord, call out to your guardian
angel and ask him to guide you and your family to the refuges.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
reply to post by 2012newstart

Benedict didn't flee the Vatican, he still lives there. That's unless he takes a vacation to tour the priest abuse scandal sites.

The Wikipedia page has an interesting problem. It says that Padre Pio said these visions were real, but then on the article's talk page some say that that is a lie. As for 'there are lots of comets', I wish! The last good naked eye comet was Hale Bopp, back in the last century.

imnho there will be no third world war, especially not emerging from the current events. And communism never left, it's still happily around in China and enslaving millions (or am I thinking of WalMart?).

Hi Aleister,

Padre Pio believes in Garabandal.

"Another prophecy to come from OUR LADY OF GARABANDAL regarding the GREAT MIRACLE was that the HOLY FATHER would see it from wherever he was, and that PADRE PIO would see it too. So when the famous STIGMAST died on September 23, 1968, Conchita was perplexed as to why the prophecy had not come true.

A month later, Conchita was given a letter by Padre Bernardino Cennamo, the Superior of the Capuchin Order, in which he said that PADRE PIO told him that he had seen THE GREAT MIRACLE. He also sent her the white veil that covered his face while he lay in state in the morning of his death." ...

www.garabandal2017.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
ATS Thread - Joey Lomangino has passed away

So ... Joey Lomangino has passed away. He was promised 'new eyes' by the fake seers. He died without getting his eyesight. He died after spending his whole life dedicated to the garbandal hoax. Very sad.

More proof Garbandal is a hoax and that the Catholic church was correct when it ... EIGHT TIMES ... declared Garabandal not to be supernatural in origin.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join