It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 days to Great Miracle of Garabandal if it is in 2014

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Flyers I do not know anything about the prophecy but I do know this, dead is not dead for a christian or perhaps for anyone.
Christ said "He that believeth in me shall never die" and "He that believeth in Me though He were dead (so he is not talking about a VACANT corpse) yet shall He live".
He also made clear about the nature of the resurrection, In the resurrection there shall be no marriage and there is no difference between a man and a woman, you shall neither be given nor taken in marriage, You shall have a new form a CELESTIAL/UNIVERSAL or SPIRITUAL body like the angels.
It is important to point out that christianity is not a paradise for eternity religion but that man was made to work and if we are worthy we can become angels whom also work, what point in simply existing when you can see the entirety of creation and perhaps the next one as well.
I alway's remember how Jaques de mollet was quoted as shouting from the stake where he had been tied to be burned as the flames rose around him (the masons had been given independance from the church by a previous papal decree so technically were an independant chritian monastic order not answerable to Rome but only to God) "Within they year I shall bring you both (the king of france and the young pope whom lived at the french chatau du pape) before the throne of God for Judgement.
Both men died within the year, one fell from his horse despite being an excellent rider and the other choked on a fish bone.
He did not drag there body's before god so what did he drag, The templer were not related in any way to any of the esoteric or basphermous societys of today but lived a celibate monk's life and when not practicing and traing acted as any other monk, They were framed by the pope and the king of france as the king of france had need of the templer treasury which he most likely got despite the belief in some quarters that it may be still out there, they had become prior to this the wealthiest organisation in europe and rivaled both the wealth and authority of Rome, but they were devout christians nevertheless whom lived in cell's with a bed and a cross and little in the way of comfort's,.
The lies made about them and the betrayal of there former brothers in arms the knights of st john has since been acknowledged by the church so it is official they were framed.
But I digress, They whom are to see this are actually not dead, sorry if you think that is life after death but I see the body as having a case of Terminal dandruff and it has to drop off one day, unlike the christ our body's are purely dust where his was spirit manifest as flesh. many paranormal occurances have over the years been reported were living people where met and interacted with as though they were actually really there (which they were) but afterwards it was found they had died so could not have been, at least physically.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

How could I explain anything more if I have to debate again and again, with same and different people, main principles and main issues? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Because what you are 'explaining' is based on fanciful ideas from the bronze age, and a hoax?
People aren't simply going to say, "Tell me, oh sage master!" when they don't believe in the Great Warning to begin with. Especially on a conspiracy site; Religion is one of the biggest 'conspiracies' of all time.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

2012newstart I want to ask: what makes Garabandal less credible than Akita? (approved by 2 local bishops, not by Vatican).

Simple - Akita is approved as worthy of belief by the Church. Garabandal has been declared EIGHT TIMES by EIGHT SUCCESSIVE BISHOPS not to be of supernatural origin. Major difference.

Akita

April 22, 1984 — After eight years of investigations, Rev. John Shojiro Ito, Bishop of Niigata, Japan, recognizes "the supernatural character of a series of mysterious events concerning the statue of the Holy Mother Mary" and authorizes "throughout the entire diocese, the veneration of the Holy Mother of Akita, while awaiting that the Holy See publishes definitive judgment on this matter."

And the local bishop has full authority to approve or disapprove of an apparition, unless the Vatican overrules and steps in. And with Akita and Garabandal, no such overrule has taken place. The rulings of the local bishops remain -- positive for Akita and non-supernatural for Garabandal (8 times, with 8 different bishops over the past 50 or so years). In the case of Medjugorje, the local bishop said he didn't believe it was supernatural, but the Vatican then stepped in and took the investigation/ruling from the local bishop. Betania is also approved ... and it was done by the local bishop, not the Vatican.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

LABTECH767
Flyers I do not know anything about the prophecy

Ya' gotta catch up on the topic ... here you go ...
The Mega ATS Garbandal Thread

but I do know this, dead is not dead for a christian or perhaps for anyone.

Sure. I know that. But this isn't about 'dead being dead' .. it's about a hoax in the 1960s in which four girls claimed to see the Virgin Mary and claimed prophecies. All the 'prophecies' turned out to be wrong. And the Catholic church said 'nothing supernatural ' in regards to this .. eight times.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

2012newstart
The Catholic church is unwise to reject and silence voices of Heaven.

- Garabandal isn't a 'voice of heaven'. It's a hoax. The girls themselves said it didn't happen.
- The Catholic church has an obligation and a right to investigate and approve or dismiss any and all claims of Catholics to have seen the Virgin Mary. It has 2000 years of expertise in this matter.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

OK, God could do this if He so chose, but why would He create and approve of a course of action which would essentially invalidate His own inspired scripture? Basically, this prophecy would invalidate the Bible by negating some of the prophecies found within. Why would God do that? It would move Him into the category of capricious.

edit on 29-3-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

From a catholic viewpoint, God can say things through his prophets that are in addition to or completely new (as in not even mentioned in) scripture.

What he can't do though is contradict scripture.

Marian apparitions are a great example of this; It does not say in the bible anywhere that she won't appear to mankind. There is a precedent with Abraham of people being taken into heaven while they are still alive and this is the catholic belief of what happened to Mary also. Once again, the bible does not specifically say what happened to Mary.

Abraham appeared to prophets of old in visions, so yet again we have a solid precedence for Marian apparitions. In the genuine ones, her messages are pure evangelical and are all about turning to her son Christ and worshipping God the father.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Some people just love waiting for things. December 2012, March 2013, December 2013, etc.
It will just continue with more and more dates because people love the thrill of waiting for "something" to happen.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

BuzzyWigs

How could I explain anything more if I have to debate again and again, with same and different people, main principles and main issues? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Because what you are 'explaining' is based on fanciful ideas from the bronze age, and a hoax?
People aren't simply going to say, "Tell me, oh sage master!" when they don't believe in the Great Warning to begin with. Especially on a conspiracy site; Religion is one of the biggest 'conspiracies' of all time.

" Religion is one of the biggest 'conspiracies' of all time. " that says it all. Perhaps I wouldn't want to tell you anything about, if you already know everything.

As far as the issues I address, communism is completely different from the reality in the West that is copied by China as much as they can. That's why I said, needed basic education in 20th century history.

As far as the physics go, most of the people that I talked with in this forum, have Newtonian physics that is not 20th century physics. In other words, they would accept the fact a comet travels and some of them will connect it as a sign to prophecy. But most of them won't go beyond Newton. They won't accept time and space are relative and both are in control of God. And if God wills so, He could make any portal in space-time, as the defenders of Great Warning point to the 6th seal of Revelation. He could also bring Extraterrestrials from beyond our human limits. That is absolutely unacceptable for most of the devote people I have talked in this forum. That's why I say, they need a basic education in post-Newtonian physics and astrophysics. If they'd have it, they'd do the conclusions I did and much more. Because they are proficient in Bible and prophecies (mostly catholic but not only).

I am not your teacher, no way. I had to say these things and it is up to the devote persons to accept and further research, or to blindly deny because "it can't be so", or because some outdated bishop forbade something in the past. The bishops are no exempt from the above. They are almost illiterate on subjects such as Extraterrestrials and they tend to deny every major manifestation of Supernatural in modern days.

Akita is one of the few exceptions. If Garabandal fails, along with hundreds other apparitions, i.e. if no GW whatsoever, then we must accept the obvious, that the Chastisement of fire talked by 2 Peter will befall humanity without any further pre-condition. Except may be for a sneak rapture/rescue in spaceships.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

As I said, if no GW or Miracle happen prior to the Chastisement, then we have to accept the obvious. That the Chastisement will befall the world since the world has not repented. Akita is enough for that. Not even the secret secrets of Fatima are necessary for the devote people to know the fire comes from heaven/sky (Padre Pio said it too).

But I see something more in that selective approval of very few apparitions. Perhaps it is convenient for some in the hi rank Roman Catholic church to approve some minimum and to reject those app. who expose sins or secret goals.

How about a catholic church of the future that is willing to collaborate with a post-WW3 regime underground? It might be a communist regime in Russia. Or American in the secret bases. The American is clear, we have the most info about it and we know of those preparations because people go online and talk. Most of them are Americans.

How about Russian prep to survive Chastisement underground? Is the Roman Cath church ready to go there? Therefore apparitions such as Garabandal and Bayside are inconvenient because they expose it.

Frankly, if I am not raptured in the spaceships, I will also seek refuge in either US or Russian underground bases. Perhaps we can meet there and continue our talks.

The post-Chastisement world will know of two generations saved: one in the spaceships and the other saved by those who now control the secret labs underground from either side. Those two lines of humanity (or more than two but at least two) will continue up until Armageddon whenever it comes. There is nothing wrong if you are in the line of underground saved ones. Just you have to apply all efforts to assure your eternal salvation. The way the people in Communist USSR did all their lives. They were not worse than the Western people who a llowed much more free relations and much less devotion to reign in their personal lives.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I do not defend the necessity of a Great Warning. If it is given, it is given therefore necessary. God can cancel it. Despite hundreds of apparitions far not only Garabandal who talk about it.

If nothing happens in the next 10 days of magnitude already discussed, then we remain with the possibility of a surprise WW3 that will be de facto the Chastisement of Akita and Fatima. Who will be saved? Notice they don't talk of antichrist, and to expect a sooner Second Coming is premature. Some devote people expect the blessed land of paradise on earth to appear on Day 2. It won't as long as you are still alive and not in the spiritual realm where it might appear for your soul. Is the Church (all kinds) prepared to survive post-WW3 worlds or not? Some will, not necessarily the mainstream of today. It is a pity so few people care and so many will be caught by surprise.

Scores of prophets who are all catholics talk of Refuges. Where are they? Are they the underground bases of USA or may be even Russia? The most recent case was a boy from Canada, Josephat, who talked of caves that Jesus told him were prepared with light food and water. The Ukrainian-catholic bishop who was visiting Marmora took the message and never released it until his death. This is not a ban or is it? Some of the bishops act scandalous and they will pay for that in this or in the next world.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
In fact internet reality and the possibility to spread apparitions including about the Great Warning represent a Warning to all who want to listen. Far beyond the imagination and possibility of poor seers in pre-internet era to ever reach such vast audience. Both believers and non believers , catholics, and non-christians could reach that info that is in the so called public domain and is searchable.

Together with that the iniquity reached unprecedented levels. Much above the time of Fatima, Akita and the rest. Messages say the sin is bigger than the time of the Flood, so will be the punishment.

So may be God has already warned His people and made that warning public, thru the means of modern communications. May be the Great Warning in the style of Garabandal and hundreds of less known seers is no more needed. May be the humanity turned its back to God to such an extend that it does not deserve anymore the chance of repentance in the Warning. I don't know and certainly I am not the prophet who will say that.

If so, nothing will happen in the next days except for a continual progress towards a nuclear war that will happen at its time. Unexpected for all who refuse to listen to the Warnings sent by God during all that time thru countless seers.

Isn't it yet another warning the unusual coincidence of 4 Blood Moons that starts this April 15 and continues for 2 years? The nay sayers will say, no, God does not use such things to communicate. You bet! You don't need an eclipse to see the world is burning, but if you see it thanks to the eclipse then thanks be to God for the chance!
edit on 30-3-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

2012newstart
Scores of prophets who are all catholics talk of Refuges. Where are they?

They won't be advertised on the internet. You have to know someone ....
and/or God has to tell you where to go.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

A new elitist approach for selected members of internal circles.

It has nothing to do with what Jesus says to all, both catholics and non -catholics. As with the "Big Jesus' message" that was steeled in Marmora from public's view.

As we approach April 10 I have to admit the chances of a Warning the way it was described in Garabandal fade away. I personally expect direct Chastisement in the form of nuclear war or more, preceded by extraterrestrial angelic rapture that will be very well announced on the media and above all directly in the air for those who want to hear and be saved.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
God's free gift of salvation, will extend soon to a free offer to save the body as well, and thus to save the body of the Church and humanity for furure generations. This cannot be a subject to participation in a secluded group, almost masonic in its nature.

I don't say that you, FlyersFan , imply of such secluded groupings. But the nature of the refuges that nobody knows where they are, and messages allegedly coming from Jesus who are kept secret by using almost masonic means by people who should spread them far and wide, speak of such an attitude and most likely of existence of such groupings. Even within the core of believers within the Catholic church, and much more surely outside it.

I admit there will be such survivors too. May be millions. They will give existence of a second line, may be a third line (or as many as they are) of humanity that will ultimately repopulate the restored Earth after eons, and will lead to the battle of Armageddon. It is unlikely the saved by the angels/et to give birth of a humanity that will make the armies on Armageddon. However I do not fully exclude that option too. Actually, the second (or more) line of humanity will also be saved thru stargates and spaceships after the initial hiding in underground facilities. It is just as logical when you have insiders who speak openly of "secret" projects that extend to beyond Solar system. But that is now hidden from the eyes of the multitudes.

Nobody told what is the forbidden fruit of the tree and what is the role of Annunaki in humanity's way of existence. Why the Neanderthals disappeared, why the American Indians date back to long before Adam, and so on and so forth. John Paul II didn't live long enough to accept all the post-modern theories that appeared after year 2000. All of that and more should be said plainly in 2000. Instead we were fed by surrogate beliefs of pseudo science and pseudo religion until this very moment.

edit on 4-4-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Bill Clinton on Aliens: ‘If We Were Visited Some Day I Wouldn’t Be Surprised’.
www.tldm.org...
TLDM the notorious site that promotes Bayside apparitions and gives estimates for the Great Warning, Chastisement and Antichrist with current most recent date pinned at April 15,...

at the same time is vocal to denounce any extraterrestrial life as coming from Hell, and to claim the absurd that there is no other planet with life in the Universe created by God.

I do not take position on Bayside apparitions themselves. Here we have not just a "seer with alleged messages" (Veronica died long ago) but a trend among the hardline catholics that is well identified and that surpasses the borders of Bayside far and wide. You can see that trend in a number of hardline catholic websites that I used to quote before.

On one hand, a Great Warning event is promoted, an Antichrist is feared to come rather soon, a Chastisement expected and a Second Coming is believed to be a part of our generation, or at least a new era of peace and grace. I could agree with that to certain degree, with big IFs as whether the End times sequence is now or not.

On the other hand, the possibility of alien life even the one created by God and remained firmly in God's grace as contemplated by St Padre Pio, is denied to exist. Instead all manifestations of such life are demonized.

Seems to me those hardliners want to stay neutral as long as they can, while picking up convenient issues from any apparition, as Joyce's yahoo group Seers2 is doing. Because you will see also the Rapture among the picked up topics, and paradoxically, inside Bayside prophecies. Then let me ask the owner of TLDM, the Joyce list and any other Catholic hardliner (or may be protestant): if you accept the rapture why do you reject the extraterrestrial angels? If it is exactly the way Elijah was taken out of the earth?

Not to mention of other seers many of whom died who had at least one phrase or message to hint at extraterrestrial reality. Thus, Carol Ameche spoke of "to the ends of the Universe", Louise spoke of mysterious ship of Jesus that will come at midnight to take the elect ones out of the tribulation, one of Kibeho seers Valentine Nyiramukiza currently in Belgium (www.youtube.com...) in her 4h long apparitions was recorded to reply to the Blessed Virgin: "but they will take me for a lunatic". Pardon me? What is it that will be taken as lunatic by contemporary hardline believers? What is the secret in all apparitions that have secrets? All the rest is already discussed, topics like devil in hi-ranks, WW3, asteroid impact. Except one. Let face the reality that the Blessed Mother wants us to realize. The sooner the better for the elect ones.
edit on 5-4-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
APPEARANCE OF THE VIRGIN MARY TO VALENTINE NYIRAMUKIZA ON MAY 15th, 2010
(seerof Kibeho, Rwanda, now residing in Belgium)
Below is the transcript of a 4h long apparition that takes place in a Belgian catholic church in presence of a singing crowd of mostly Rwandan immigrants. Valentine gives locutions while in trance, converse with the blessed Virgin, and starts songs that the crowd continues. Pretty colorful if you watch the youtube videos. Unfortunately the latest transcriptions are not translated in English. Here is the apparition in 2010 (once ina year)

www.avmdki.org...

She indicates her hesitation to her interlocutor by saying:

But they are going to take me for a lunatic!

www.avmdki.org...
www.avmdki.org...

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Today should be the day of the Great Miracle should it happen in 2014.
technically it is possible the Great Warning to happen in any following day, and the Miracle within a year of it, Chastisement within a year of the Miracle.

Still I think the WW3 is just too close and such years won't be given to a world that increased the sin many times since the above apparitions. The dispute whether or not certain bishop has approved certain apparition is endless and pointless. Practice shows that both the catholic hierarchy and the majority of common catholics don't pay a cent for approved apparitions such as Akita. Where is the point then to quote hierarchy's approval or disapproval, especially when certain apparitions criticize it directly. Of course the hierarchy will deny such criticism and will try to silence them. It is stupid to believe otherwise.

The problem is not that. The problem is the announced events did not happen in the time frames given by many prophets. 2000 was a year that marked many deadlines of many prophets. Including of Fatima itself who clearly speaks of "the second half of the 20th century". Let alone Leo 13 vision of satan's century.

IMO, the Warning and the Miracle have been cancelled, in terms of they have already been manifested thru other means to ever more sinful humanity who nevertheless turned its back to the messages and warnings of Heaven. Remains the Chastisement that may happen every next day from now on. It is not that hard to imagine what form the Chastisement will take, with nuclear powers in bitter dispute as we speak. That may be "the first part of Chastisement" as one unapproved apparition speaks about, and the second part being celestial purge. Does it matter? There is nothing between now and then, except for a brief Rapture event that may happen shortly before, 1h - 3 d before the Chastisement.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

2012newstart
If Garabandal fails, along with hundreds other apparitions, i.e. if no GW whatsoever, then we must accept the obvious,

And the obvious is it is just a hoax.... but some people are unwilling to accept that!
edit on 10-4-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

hellobruce

2012newstart
If Garabandal fails, along with hundreds other apparitions, i.e. if no GW whatsoever, then we must accept the obvious,

And the obvious is it is just a hoax.... but some people are unwilling to accept that!
edit on 10-4-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

and obviously you have to read the rest of my paragraph and not to cut and paste. I just posted yet another long post that if it doesn't happen 14 years after the Fatima timetable, it means we head straight towards the Chastisement.

Don't expect hierarchies to "approve" and invite you in the rapture! You will have very little time to agree on God's salvation plan.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join