It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stencils.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Was messing around with trying to make a stencil.

Was thinking of Using Plasti-dip, and a stencil like this one on the back of my car window.

Made a couple of others too for my brother from a cartoon called Rick and Morty, kinda cool how easy they come off once dry.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Cool deal. Give it a try. Plasti Dip is some pretty good stuff. I used it on my car. Take a look!

edit on 29-3-2014 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Wow! You plasti-dipped your entire car????!!! I just found this product yesterday. Was looking for ways to make a few items. One is custom dog boots. How is this stuff to work with? And, if I might ask, how did you apply it? I think I saw they make it in a spray can, but that'd be a lot of cans! lol. Looks great on any account!!! Great job!

a reply to: benrl

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
So the stencils are like the plastic cling-on type you can stick on and pull off at will? I appreciate any comments you could pass on. I'm trying to complete several projects using this stuff, and I just found it, so I have absolutely NO experience with it. Thanks in advance!

a reply to: benrl

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Wow the whole car. I'm not sure I'd do that to my Mustang but I may try it out on my next paint job on my motorcycle.
I have to wonder about the resistance to heat though.

At the very least, I'd probably hit my rims with it.

new topics

top topics

join