It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen's Death Follow Radical Immigration Policy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

I agree that it's our Governments fault. I also think that the illegals who have broken our laws either by over staying a visa, using a stolen identity, using fraudulent documents, using welfare for food stamps, cheap housing, medical, claiming children on tax forms that don't even belong to them or live in this country etc. should be held accountable for their actions. When we break a law, we pay the consequences. It shouldn't be any different for anyone else, especially an illegal. Our Country is so screwed up, they get to pick and choose which laws they want to enforce.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Oh absolutely. I'm just stating the fact that the majority of issues come from our own governments not willing to do anything for whatever reason. (Easy votes? Cheap labor? Others?)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Sanctuary cities are awful! They encourage more illegals to come here. They are just rewarding bad behavior. Imagine all the jobs that could be had by citizens if these people were deported back to their real homes. Imagine all those needless deaths, how many of our citizens would still be alive today. It is a slap in the face to see our Government meet the needs of law breaking foreigners before our own citizens and those coming here through the proper channels.

<< 1   >>

join