It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things are shaking up here in LA county

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

andr3w68
Part of me really wants to think that this is just the earth doing its normal thing.

My brain, however, tells me that there is probably more to it.

HAARP, fracking, and now high energy lasers for directing lighting. The government is showing that it wants control over mother nature, and I think that this might have something to do with all of the earthquakes.

The thing is though, that the depth is very shallow. So that if someone was disturbing the magma, that would be done in order to bring the magma close to the surface in that case through controlling the magnetic properties of it to bring it close to the surface, then cause it to generate earthquakes.

If you are doing something like that in areas that have brittle crust, and are near to large fault lines, and are also inundated with ocean underneath them - that is incredibly dangerous. Something like that is a step well beyond anything yet attempted in any of the examples you give.

Although certainly is achievable. But it is so dangerous that words could not even describe it.

It would however, explain those impossibly shallow depths.
edit on 2-4-2014 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Technical induced or not... We all have been warned and told the last 3 years in details and more about LA and also yellowstone at any point becoming more actively and possibly damaging results.. it's a no brainer.. it's change, and its coming fast like falling bricks.
edit on 2-4-2014 by Y3K89 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
My parents are still trapped up in their neighborhood, because Carbon Canyon Road is closed because of the rock slide.
I really hope the shaking in that area is over, because the houses there are all on slopes that tend to slide- especially during very dry conditions and after fires, because there is no ground cover. As we know, it is extremely dry there right now....

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

I believe you.

BTW thank for the sharing and your braveheart

The Sun and the Moon....

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloaktheni]
[e]

The only incident of our govt manipulating the weather is when they seeded clouds in Vietnam to flood out the Ho Chi Min trail. Cloud seeding is known science.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

WanDash

qmantoo
Has anyone drawn a graph of depths and locations? It would be interesting to see where most eqs in this series are and which way it is moving. I used to do this kind of thing but my database has collapsed so I cannot do it now. Someone else must do this kind of thing surely?

Also look at the recent history Sunset Peak area is here

Hey qmantoo!
Yeah, I drew a graph of depths and locations... A real work of art. But, as usual, my dog ate it.
What kind of database do you use? (In other words - what do you mean by "collapsed"?)

Hey WanDash, I sent you a message. Check your inbox please. Dont want to go OT by posting it here.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Ok, so I have managed to load some data on the recent eqs and here is my interpretation of the results. I cannot guarantee they are correct 'cos they are a quick-and-dirty effort. I can't upload images to the upload area, so they are on another website and you will need to click through to see them.

All the main activity seems to be centred around 44.7N and 110.7W and here is a Google map link to that area. It appears to be North from the left end of the lake and towards Gibbon Hill area.

Latitude against depth graph
Longitude against depth graph

edit on 5 Apr 2014 by qmantoo because: better map url

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by Red Cloaktheni]
[e]

The only incident of our govt manipulating the weather is when they seeded clouds in Vietnam to flood out the Ho Chi Min trail. Cloud seeding is known science.

I'm not here to waste my time. So don't bother responding to me.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join