It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Anonymous International” Leaks Kremlin's Instructions to Russian TV

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

TechniXcality
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

Well i think we'd probably have a better chat over a few beers certainly always in good company when talking to one of my own. I understand where your sentiments came from i f*en saw it myself. Ultimately we shouldn't have been there we all knew it, we weren't saving no one and many of our missions were left at dead ends and watching Sunnis and Shiites blow each other to bits. Your right I do not agree with the NSA spying

it really ultimately comes down to one thing do you believe that the people in power in America have Americas best interests at heart? I do!(I mean consider the alternative!) i cannot and will not accept evil malevolent demons have somehow continuously been voted in over 200 years and maintained power structure and secrecy all the while planning our slow agonizing death. SORRY way to much drama, not practical, not in normal everyday experience therefor not real. With that being said i think we got guys who genuinely have America's best interest at heart but also have information that we are not privy to,(due to security reasons) and that they make the best decision(generally) with the best information they have. Which means yes they make mistakes but they care about us and the free world and what that represents.

Well said...ya sorry mate...I just get so passionate about this stuff....Id love to see the planet come together somehow...unfortunately itll never be in our life time....if you ever find your way by Illinois...shoot me a PM and the beer is on me.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by crucified

The stuff you see on the news is the stuff they are being told to push.

Interesting response from you here about the main stream. You crapped on me when I said the same thing in the Taliban attack children thread.

Who's the potty mouth now?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

cosmicexplorer

TechniXcality

Well i think we'd probably have a better chat over a few beers certainly always in good company when talking to one of my own. I understand where your sentiments came from i f*en saw it myself. Ultimately we shouldn't have been there we all knew it, we weren't saving no one and many of our missions were left at dead ends and watching Sunnis and Shiites blow each other to bits. Your right I do not agree with the NSA spying

it really ultimately comes down to one thing do you believe that the people in power in America have Americas best interests at heart? I do!(I mean consider the alternative!) i cannot and will not accept evil malevolent demons have somehow continuously been voted in over 200 years and maintained power structure and secrecy all the while planning our slow agonizing death. SORRY way to much drama, not practical, not in normal everyday experience therefor not real. With that being said i think we got guys who genuinely have America's best interest at heart but also have information that we are not privy to,(due to security reasons) and that they make the best decision(generally) with the best information they have. Which means yes they make mistakes but they care about us and the free world and what that represents.

Well said...ya sorry mate...I just get so passionate about this stuff....Id love to see the planet come together somehow...unfortunately itll never be in our life time....if you ever find your way by Illinois...shoot me a PM and the beer is on me.

I have said and will say again, the only way we can ever expect to progress as a species is to learn to co exist. Our war technology far outweighs our sociological and pychological maturity and therefor is counter productive. Regardless the biggest gun in the sand box wins i dont like it, never have, but it's the only platform the human race understands?
pardon my spelling and grammer

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
double post
edit on 28-3-2014 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

cosmicexplorer

TritonTaranis

Here's where you fail HARD

We're not talking about the USA

We're talking about Ukraine and Russia invading and annexing Crimea?

The US might have broken international law but UKRAINE hasn't

Ukraine is the victims here not the US

Delusional

Here is where you fail...."hard" what are you 12? ...their government was overthrown by pro west supporters when in fact the country is divided...lets say 1/2 want to be with europe while 1/2 want to be with russia.....you are right it is about the Ukraine...but both sides of it...

Why is the usa involved...because they had their hand in this...doens't take a f**king genius to figure that out. Have you ever been over there? Actually ever talked with someone from there? Do you know anyone who is over there now? Do you think Americans/West are getting the full story?

Here where you failed again HARD

You cannot brain wash a population to overthrow there government

And certainly rain wash his entire government themselves to over thrown him

Here's what you can do

Buy out a party leader with vast sums of money

It's called common sense.. You should try it, it's very "liberating"

Let's say this also

When a country votes under international laws in a democracy, a country is not divided and split up under lines and sections of who they voted for after that election or dispute, the majority who vote for one such party gets there leader elected, until the next term... or that there wish is for filled as is the case,

Ukraine wasn't even given the chance to pursue this road after ousting there bent president because Russia invaded immediately after and enforced there own laws on Ukraine breaking international rule of law once again and Ukraine international integrity, because she new full well that the people of Ukraine that they treat as slaves, looked down upon and killed for the past few hundred years would chose to go there own way

The west isn't stupid there are plenty of very good intelligence agency with eye on Russia, they new full well how Russia was buying out Ukrainian government official including the president, the government was riddled with corruption and self serving official taking Russia money for allegiance, bit what the people wanted and though of there brutal neighbours is another story and you can NEVER EVER buy that, and if you think otherwise then I'd LOVE to hear it

So there are ethnic Russians "a minority in Ukraine"... Big deal that's not the majority, the majority after being brainwashed (lol) to favour western values over Putins mafia rule have voted

And if you hadn't notices so has the vast majority of the world

And guess what... We all don't agree with you and your BS

edit on 28-3-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

TechniXcality

cosmicexplorer

TechniXcality

I have said and will say again, the only way we can ever expect to progress as a species is to learn to co exist. Our war technology far outweighs our sociological and pychological maturity and therefor is counter productive. Regardless the biggest gun in the sand box wins i dont like it, never have, but it's the only platform the human race understands?
pardon my spelling and grammer

Wise words

And which system/values do you take & trust to be used and improved on and take mankind further?

Western values and democracy or human rights abusing communists?

We all know what this lot love best while living within the welfare state of the west

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

Nobody's talking about malevolent demons-just extremely self-interested humans.

They're not in the government; they're in the banking systems and media conglomerates, the think tanks and corporations.

It wasn't 200 years ago, more like 50-100, And we didn't vote them in. They worked/wormed their way in.

America isn't always wrong, but it is infected.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
what did Edward Snowden give to Russian government

for them to start invading

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

TritonTaranis

cosmicexplorer

TritonTaranis

Here's where you fail HARD

We're not talking about the USA

We're talking about Ukraine and Russia invading and annexing Crimea?

The US might have broken international law but UKRAINE hasn't

Ukraine is the victims here not the US

Delusional

Here is where you fail...."hard" what are you 12? ...their government was overthrown by pro west supporters when in fact the country is divided...lets say 1/2 want to be with europe while 1/2 want to be with russia.....you are right it is about the Ukraine...but both sides of it...

Why is the usa involved...because they had their hand in this...doens't take a f**king genius to figure that out. Have you ever been over there? Actually ever talked with someone from there? Do you know anyone who is over there now? Do you think Americans/West are getting the full story?

Here where you failed again HARD

You cannot brain wash a population to overthrow there government

And certainly rain wash his entire government themselves to over thrown him

Here's what you can do

Buy out a party leader with vast sums of money

It's called common sense.. You should try it, it's very "liberating"

Let's say this also

When a country votes under international laws in a democracy, a country is not divided and split up under lines and sections of who they voted for after that election or dispute, the majority who vote for one such party gets there leader elected, until the next term... or that there wish is for filled as is the case,

Ukraine wasn't even given the chance to pursue this road after ousting there bent president because Russia invaded immediately after and enforced there own laws on Ukraine breaking international rule of law once again and Ukraine international integrity, because she new full well that the people of Ukraine that they treat as slaves, looked down upon and killed for the past few hundred years would chose to go there own way

The west isn't stupid there are plenty of very good intelligence agency with eye on Russia, they new full well how Russia was buying out Ukrainian government official including the president, the government was riddled with corruption and self serving official taking Russia money for allegiance, bit what the people wanted and though of there brutal neighbours is another story and you can NEVER EVER buy that, and if you think otherwise then I'd LOVE to hear it

So there are ethnic Russians "a minority in Ukraine"... Big deal that's not the majority, the majority after being brainwashed (lol) to favour western values over Putins mafia rule have voted

And if you hadn't notices so has the vast majority of the world

And guess what... We all don't agree with you and your BS

edit on 28-3-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

Haha ugh! OK we will have to agree to disagree....Russian's arent a minority in Ukraine depending when you are looking. If you go buy district or state (whatever they call it) almost half of them have a majority of Russian speakers and Id guess....only guess...theyd want to join Russia. I know for sure at least a few of those states would. And don't get me wrong...Russia had a hand in this too and has for a long time but think...The Ukraine was part of Russia!!! I think a fair split would be let each state vote and you'll find those east of the river choose Russia and those west choose Europe. That would be a nice solution!

But with that my friend....Ido thank you for the conversation...despite how much emotion we can all get over our world going to # its people like us that I come to ATS for. Because I believe we really care about what is going and although we may see different paths to take I think our end goal is the same....and that is indeed peace and some kind of harmony. Fear not...water always finds its place.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

greencmp
I guess so, you certainly are a propaganda outlet.
edit on 28-3-2014 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

They're propaganda for what?

They simply pointed out that all governments do it...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

iRoyalty

greencmp
I guess so, you certainly are a propaganda outlet.
edit on 28-3-2014 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

They're propaganda for what?

They simply pointed out that all governments do it...

I was actually referring primarily to a post defending the targeting of a day care in Kabul but, I put it in this thread accidentally.
edit on 29-3-2014 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

TechniXcality
reply to post by ProfessorT

Sadly America and the west are the good guys, America's like the psychiatrist trying to help a schizophrenic; of course the schizo's going to think the Doctor is in on it.

What an analogy!

VoidHawk
So why have this so-called Anonymous group only exposed russian propaganda?

They haven't though. Do you ever get the feeling that you're missing out on a great joke?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

Here is the truth and nothing but the truth. We have been hoodwinked by all the countries.

Rockefellers Chase Bank and Prescott Bush Fund Secret Space Program

According to research carried out over the last few years, Wall Street bankers (amongst others) financed Hitler’s rise to power whilst making large profits at the same time. U.S. economist Victor Thorn has noted that although a large number of other corporations aided the Nazis (such as Standard Oil and Rockefeller’s Chase Bank, as well as U.S. automobile manufacturers) Prescott Bush’s interests were much more profound and sinister. In their book, Tarpley and Chaitkin explain that in this way a significant part of the Bush family’s financial base is related to supporting and aiding Adolph Hitler. Therefore, the U.S. president number 43, just like his father number 41 (former CIA director, vice president and president) reached the peak of the U.S. political hierarchy thanks to his great-grandfather and grandfather and generally his entire family, who financially aided and encouraged the Nazis.

Hitler was a Contactee and Traveled Through Time Space Rifts, and the 1965 Kecksburg UFO incident related to the Nazi Bell.

Hitler was a contactee who made deals with then negative Extraterrestrial (ETs) Groups. Hitler and Others traveled through ‘Time-Space Rift’ that Montauk and other programs like the Philadelphia Project created. They also made deals with negative ETs to attain other time-travel means. Nazi Germany, Stalin’s Russia and the United States and England were working with Extraterrestrial Technologies long before the 1947 Crash at Roswell. That Crash was caused by the US Military who played with radar signals where the Craft were spotted which caused a problem in the Crafts navigation computers which could not be corrected before they crashed. This Craft was used for re-engineering as were other Craft and some of those were shot down by the US Military.

Wars Were a Diversion and Income for the Black Ops Space Program at NSA

The wars were all created as a diversion. Running guns, drug smuggling and war profits all had only one goal and that was to run the Secret Space Program. We have Border Facilities like Fort Bliss in El Paso Texas used for Black Ops in Mexico. We placed our deep Secret Space Facilities in Tunneled Underground Labs near Indian Reservations in New Mexico and Arizona so no United States Citizen could see the Black Ops trainings without effort. The National Security Agency (NSA) has been running a Secret Space Program since its inception. They have technologies which far exceed anything NASA has. President Obama closed down the Space Shuttle Program because the NSA Craft are 4th/5th Generation beyond the Space Shuttle. When we sign the Petitions we demand President Obama, the Intelligence Complexes and Military inform us of what has been hidden. They are not trying to debunk ET, they are afraid of worldwide anger at being deceived and a following dissolution of all governments as citizens learn more about all the deceptions which have been kept hidden under a cover story.

The CIA was originally set up by executive order under President Truman in 1947 and NSA grew out of that. Since then the CIA has been running the United States Military and Black Ops Budget running the Secret Space Program. Anyplace the United States had a need for Military Intervention, the CIA is there with Black Ops running the Military. It would be impossible to audit the United States Military simply because the Black Ops Budgets have never been written down. The Majestic Documents can be downloaded and printed online. The Freedom of Information Act declassified several documents which UFO Experts have been researching and posting online for years. This is not a conspiracy or a theory but this writing is based on prue facts of history and the information released by non other then WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, and NSA leaker Edward Snowden.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

You speak for many of us. Well said!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Snsoc

Nobody's talking about malevolent demons-just extremely self-interested humans.

They're not in the government; they're in the banking systems and media conglomerates, the think tanks and corporations.

It wasn't 200 years ago, more like 50-100, And we didn't vote them in. They worked/wormed their way in.

America isn't always wrong, but it is infected.

evil forces maintaining power structure over a period of time, hell bent on America's destruction constitutes demon and or devil also known as myth. the world doesn’t work this way at the end of the day people just want a safe happy family!

America isn't anymore infected than you or me

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

welard
what did Edward Snowden give to Russian government

for them to start invading

Well, Snowden has leaked this article to RT: March 29 2014 - From Merkel to Tymoshenko: NSA spied on 122 world leaders, Snowden docs reveal

Shouldn't be too hard to figure out which shadowy government agency would be in such a position to collect this information and pin it on "Putin's administration"...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Its pretty clear the Anonymous are becoming nothing but a joke. Anonymous were supporting the rebels in Syria and now are supporting the unelected fascists in Kiev.
edit on 30-3-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

evil forces maintaining power structure over a period of time, hell bent on America's destruction constitutes demon and or devil also known as myth. the world doesn’t work this way at the end of the day people just want a safe happy family!

Of course the world doesn't "work" this way-try to run it like that and it will collapse, which is what is happening. A city run by criminals will self-destruct, Plato told us in his work, "Republic." So why are they doing it? Why are they running up massive debt? Why are they sending American jobs overseas and allowing criminals to pour over the borders? Why are they trashing our sacred documents such as the Bill of Rights, if they just want a safe happy family for everyone ???

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
But but but but bbbbut the US does it too!!! and the British as well!!

Man I'm getting fed up of all the Putin nut riders in this website

You don't like the US and it's team of evil westerners then thats fine, when are you going to pack up your bags and move to North Korea? or Russia?

The moment you say that you disagree with what their doing, you'll be in a labor camp or assasinated before you can say I'm sorry
edit on 3/30/2014 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join