It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force Fires NINE Nuclear Commanders! TODAY!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

...and to think US citizens and the rest of the world rely on these types to make ethical decisions regarding what could be the future of the planet when it comes to unleashing the might of the US forces....

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Vladimirsky

Beautiful Interpretation!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Makes you think about that Nuclear Bomb that was supposed to go off in Charleston North Carolina that was basically confirmed by Russia as a large explosion (possibly being confirmed as nuclear however I cannot recall the exact wording) in the ocean. And not to mention the most recent mention by the President of the United States of a nuclear bomb going off in New York.

This post is stemming from original release of government paper work were soldiers had to sign off on a application if they were willing to fire on American citizens or not and remember what happened if they select no. So here we are folk’s we have a puppet in office that does not care about you, your family, or the original idea of what America was posed to be. All he gives a care about are his orders, power, and quit plausible greed.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
A lot of American nuke officers were sacked over the last few years (ranging from dozens to hundreds).

Looking at this objectively, it means there was an overhaul of the strategic nuke command. The old commanders would be replaced with new commanders, and new managers in any job field always seek to impress their superiors so that they do not end up like their predecessors.

And I can't help but think that there is a much larger scandal here. For most of the Cold War, launch codes were reportedly only left as zeros to make absolutely sure that the launch could not be screwed up by human error in critical moments. Now the Pentagon is concerned about competency exams and some doors being left ajar?

I think it has a lot to do with what General Michael Carey was doing with those hot Russian women during his pub-crawl in Moscow. Or at least that's the media narrative. He could have compromised the entire nuclear arsenal to the Russians, and all those officers sacked for "cheating on exams" could be complicit. It would look really, really bad for the USA government's image if this was in the news, and simply sacking top officers from rank listings (or mass resignations) would certainly be noticed.
edit on 30-3-2014 by Vovin because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2014 by Vovin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Beyond the conspiracy theories, that I am always willing to hear and often agree with, I imagine they don’t want drunks, conmen, cheaters, and gamblers at the head of our nuclear arsenals.

I think that makes sense.

Even though as far as I am concerned the leader of the military is a known liar and conman, Obama!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

ketsuko
The thing that concerns me is why are we so concentrated on our nuke commanders? Are they that corrupt or is there some other motive?
I know there has been general house cleaning in the top ranks of the military, but it seems to have hit this area particularly hard.

If the guys are all new, then when TSHTF, they will hesitate. Then most, if not all, will be lost.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
"would you fire nuclear weapons on US?"
"no!"
"you are fired!"

they are getting rid of the people who dont blindly follow orders.

you do know that you in America will see brite flashes soon.
bye bye yanks.

edit on 30-3-2014 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

You said it so well. I tried to say the same thing in different words on a different thread months ago... Everything Is Isnot a conspiracy. Also, another attitude I am exasperated with is the "that's how it is, it'll never get better, They control everything so Why try to change things, Let's just complain" mindset.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
So it's okay for a Commander in Chief to lie us into a war that costs untold billions of dollars and millions of lives (they're not done dying yet) and crap all over the Constitution with such wonders as the Patriot Act, written long before the BIG LIE of 9-11, and in the end you'll retire with Secret Service protection, a nifty pension and elder statesman status, but if some guys who need to learn the most complicated physics, mathematics, nuclear weapons and power plant operation ever devised use as a study manual old tests on that subject, they're fireable?

Okey Dokey, good to know that there's justice in the U.S. Military.

Seems to me it'd be pretty easy to assure no cheating on a test. It's called having proctors and confiscating all electronic devices at the door, and not hiring people for starters who need remedial math courses. I've investigated the nuclear power technician training courses; only the best of the best get into that field. Study would be a full time, continuous process and it is obviously not for the faint of heart, given the dangers and responsibilities. Ever seen the movie K-19, the Widowmaker? Yikes. If there's a radiation leak and you're on a submarine, prepare to die horribly trying to save the life of everyone else on board.

Now, being President, by comparison that's easy. Just do what your handlers say and you won't get your head blown off in public, thus making an example out of you for the next several decades.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

neo96
Stuff like this is why those people in silos are going to be replaced with computers.

As a former missile launch officer, I doubt that human operators will ever be completely replaced by computers. Humanity is one more level of safeguards that keeps things from getting out of control too fast. We always had the choice of voting "yes" or "no" on a launch. Human beings and not computers were in the position of deciding whether or not it was going to be a bad day for everyone on the planet.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join