It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Attack on Day Care in Kabul Leads to Fatal Mistake for the Taliban

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenem

Haa thats the best joke yet, they would never attack people who can defend themselfs, children are much easer to kill

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

imod02
reply to post by Xcathdra

Problem is that muslems do support them, if they do nothing they show support for the killers ( its called passive surport), the sooner we understand this the sooner this mess can be got under control. Much as I hate war, this is one war we cannot run away from, all muslems must stand up and show which side they are on.

what's that saying again about good men doing nothing...?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
So I have to ask.What kind of people say let's grab our weapons and go and slaughter some defenseless children?Sick bastards.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

TDawg61
So I have to ask.What kind of people say let's grab our weapons and go and slaughter some defenseless children?Sick bastards.

The Taliban.

Oh..that was rhetorical, huh?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
i have to ask all those members that keep asking, how do we know that they weren't attacking the armed guard compound, did you even read the article in the op?

it's in black and white,

A spokesman for the Taliban, Zabiullah Mujahid, reached by telephone while the attack was still underway, asserted the target had been “a church used to convert Muslims to Christianity.” Mr. Mujahid said the Taliban had intelligence that the alleged underground church was celebrating its first anniversary in Kabul, and the insurgents timed their attack to what they thought was that celebration.
Attack at Wrong Door Turns Into Fatal Mistake for the Taliban, Reports Say

now for all those taliban supporters or those that questions all things that the msm print or broadcast. and believe it all to be lies. i ask

what do we know about the taliban?
who does the taliban hate more, armed guards, or Christians who they think are evangelizing in what they see to be their land?
three guesses and the first two don't count.
edit on 31-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The Taliban need to be wiped off the map just on general principle ..plain and simple ..

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Im so glad they picked the wrong door! I hope each and every one of them are dead.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Wow, trying to attack and gundown a day care full of children...

It's both astounding and hilarious that these Islamic animals think they're going to Heaven...
edit on 31-3-2014 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

seabhac-rua
reply to post by Abavs

The Quran's Verses of Violence

The more I glance at this the more anger builds inside of me. And whats worse Australia has opened its doors to Muslims as asylum seekers. I no longer feel safe in my country. Im pretty sure we can work on the 70% to 30% ratio here. Meaning either way we are no longer safe. Im pretty sure if the average australia joe read the call to arms verses there would be a change of thought into who we let into australia even if they are seeking asylum.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join