It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Attack on Day Care in Kabul Leads to Fatal Mistake for the Taliban

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

it's truth, was seen on the world stage. oh but that right, nothing documented is truth unless it fits with a bleeding heart mentality
go on thinking the way you do.it's gonna bite you on the butt one day.

edit on 29-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

it's truth, was seen on the world stage.

"World Stage"?

You mean CNN and the NYT "world stage"? Or the sloppy regurgitation of that here?

How come we are such a busy member on ATS and the simplest lesson about the MSM hasn't sunk in yet?

Go back and watch the George Carlin video. You need to hit replay as many times on that as you do my posts.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Has this thread been hijacked by a muslim troll?

What a sad little man.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

it was said in front of the UN, NATO, Copies sent to all world leaders. reports form all news sources all over the world, alternative and msm.
as i said in my last if it's not documented in the form a bleeding heart likes it is bs.

and if you can't use anything other than a old antiqued George Carlin video to express your views you needn't bother posting. your not ready to post with the big dogs. he was a freakin comedian, said things to make people laugh. that's all he was about, that and being a known alcoholic and hooked on prescription pain killers. great role model, keep on listening and posting his videos, i'll keep on laughtn at ya.

if you want to run with the big dogs you gotta quite p----ing like a pup. find real facts

edit on 29-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

The more you hear something the more you believe it? Is that your yardstick of truth?

you needn't bother posting.

Ain't that the beauty of the internet? As long as they're civil everyone has a say. Tough being civil isn't it?

Don't threaten people, "biting them on the butt" or otherwise.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by Metallicus

These Taliban thugs were planning to attack a Christian Day care and instead ran into armed contractors.

That "day care" center is for indoctrinating children into western ways. If muslims invaded your country and taught your kids Islam, if they further killed other kids in bombing raids and street gun battles, what would your response be? Remember, they are resisting foreign invaders on their own soil. "Contractors", thats a gentile euphemism.

I hire contractors to fix things, not shoot up my hood.

What are you trying to say? You'd kill kids?

You're as much of a scumbag as those taliban murderers intrptr.

The taliban are mostly foreigners in Afghanistan, they've arrived to wage holy war on the 'infidels'. They were attacking that day care centre with the intention to murder children because they were non-Muslims.

It's fairly sure to assume that most here on ATS do not support the invasion of Afghan, but the argument you present is disgraceful, you should be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

and your yardstick is old junkie hippies that never left the sixties and has a bleeding heart for would be child killers, and documented terrorists.

and what you took that as a threat, man you are a few bricks shy of a load. it was meant like you know, karma is a b---h.
that's why i say not to bother, you have no reading or comprehension skills

and as far as being civil you might want to get paper and pencil out and take notes.
your the one who started calling people names and throwing innuendos around.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Yesterday, I didn't realize it was western kids they were attacking. I thought it was Afghan (collaborators ) compound.

But anyway, you'd think that after thirteen years of occupation and aggressive war you'd think they get it by now, huh?

Do we also need to be reminded that its okay for us to wage aggressive war against any nation we choose for as long as we do but to hell with any one that shoots back?

I mean come on. They attacked us in their country after all.

Fail to see your point.

Oh yah, wrings hands, the children.

Too many people watched the MSM during the school, movie and mall killings in the US.

And like everyone else here you paint me as a child killer too to discredit anything negative I say about Americas occupation of that or any nation.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Dude, your assertion that we're all MSM zombies isn't cutting it.

The ISF forces should not be in Afghanistan, we pretty much all agree on that.

The fact that they are does not validate the intentions of murderous religious zealots who target children.

I'm glad every one of those arseholes died.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by Metallicus

These Taliban thugs were planning to attack a Christian Day care and instead ran into armed contractors.

That "day care" center is for indoctrinating children into western ways. If muslims invaded your country and taught your kids Islam, if they further killed other kids in bombing raids and street gun battles, what would your response be? Remember, they are resisting foreign invaders on their own soil. "Contractors", thats a gentile euphemism.

I hire contractors to fix things, not shoot up my hood.

So youre okay with the Taliban going to go shoot up a daycare because it is, according to you, an 'indoctrination center' for children to the 'western ways'. Youre pretty sick dude, you need some serious help if this is what your justification is.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Now i might sound like a jerk but how do we know they were targeting the day care and not those contractors?Maybe it wasnt a miatake and they attacked where they wanted to attack....and someone need to answer the opium-related post a page back...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

wildapache
reply to post by HomerinNC

Now i might sound like a jerk but how do we know they were targeting the day care and not those contractors?Maybe it wasnt a miatake and they attacked where they wanted to attack....and someone need to answer the opium-related post a page back...

this is how we know form the op article.

A spokesman for the Taliban, Zabiullah Mujahid, reached by telephone while the attack was still underway, asserted the target had been “a church used to convert Muslims to Christianity.” Mr. Mujahid said the Taliban had intelligence that the alleged underground church was celebrating its first anniversary in Kabul, and the insurgents timed their attack to what they thought was that celebration.

it written right there in the article, they went to the wrong door.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I just want to throw in some food for thought, before we get to feeling too sympathetic for the Taliban street fighters.

Timeline: Taliban in Afghanistan

I almost chuckle a bit here for sharing that, because it's from Al Jazeera. It's why I read them, along with others from around the world. Sometimes, local sources, even biased ones, get local history just about right. They cover in a page what many a book covers in hundreds and many of us recall as current event news at the time it was happening.

The Taliban was in deep and hot with the International community well before the US went back there in 2001. They'd also been fighting for everything they had...against the Afghan people to get it...since their emergence in 1994. It's why they didn't have full control of Afghanistan in 2001 and we had a Northern Alliance left to work with upon returning.

Has the US done bad in this war? Yup.... We do in every war, and so do the enemies. Even World War II, to read the actual accounts and not the war movies. It doesn't excuse Taliban extremists (they shot women in the head for daring to be educated) attacking daycare centers, IMO.

The logic that does that is the logic Timothy McVeigh used for an attack much closer to home, where another daycare was within his sight line while parking.
edit on 29-3-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

intrptr

Yah, before I learned they are usually written by the victors.

So scratch that version of "History". Geez are we learning yet?

Okay…
n

Given that in many cases, the Muslims were the victors, and the ones writing the history, I'll take their word for it when they said they conquered and enslaved native populations. And given that their own histories and records are the main source of much of this data, I'd say it's pretty accurate.

edit on 29-3-2014 by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2014 by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf because: quote fix

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Have you ever played "telephone" in a classroom of kids? The original message is always garbled. Sometimes due to intentional manipulation. After 911, WMD, Humanitarian Intervention, The War on Terror, ad infinitum I don't believe anything I read anymore. I believe they will lie to us always even about things they don't have to.

People haven't seen the world from my eyes. I grew up during the Vietnam war. All the lies they use to justify the current wave of conquering they used back then as well. The enemy is always an evil, child killing, religious zealot, the reasons for intervention (invasion) always necessary and humanitarian. The conflict protracted and against some small extremist group that needs to be stomped but somehow is never defeated.

I know what reports of the "enemy" and "brutality" and "riding to the rescue" are really about. We have been led to believe all these things because of the way we have been taught.

Some people want to compartmentalize and believe some of the things they are told and discard others. I am not that jaded. I don't believe anything they say. Its that response on my part that prompts people to defend the Paradigm which they have embellished all their lives.

Kind of like Plato's Cave if you are familiar. There is no truth there just shadows dancing on a wall. We get the most arduous response when it involves children. The controllers know this. Thats why they turned an attack against innocuous sounding "contractors'" into the evilest thing on earth. Child abuse. Everyone can get behind that.

As you might be able to tell from responses towards me in this thread, every time I defend their right to defend their country I am labeled with increasingly hateful responses by people that claim they are also humane.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The fact that they are does not validate the intentions of murderous religious zealots who target children.

Setting aside that the reasons we are there in the first place are lies (extreme) and our (smart) bombs killed many more of them (unintentionally of course)…

you are then saying what we did even though wrong, doesn't give them the right to attack back.

Got it.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

intrptr

Setting aside that the reasons we are there in the first place are lies (extreme) and our (smart) bombs killed many more of them (unintentionally of course)…

you are then saying what we did even though wrong, doesn't give them the right to attack back.

Got it.

You do know according to a certain Vietnamese general we actually would had won if we stuck it out a few more weeks right? We had them militarily but not politically.

As for the taliban. They were oppressive and brutal dictators before the US/international force went there. And they will be again when they leave the country to them.

Now In Islam you are allowed to attack people attacking you. The children were not there proslytizing or going out in public spreading their religon. They were also not saying anything bad about muhammed or Allah. In islam its Haram to attack someone who can be converted to islam.

So YOU may have a point of people being there but as far as true islam is concerned they were in the wrong and as such Allah made sure they failed spectacularly i might add. This is information i have gathered through many debates with muslims by the way. I am not a muslim myself.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
You really have to be lower than dirt to attack a day care full of children. Trying to murder someone that's in the single digits of their age, with no weapons and no idea what's going on is beyond cowardly. These kind of people are a percent that are holding us back as an entire race, and although i don't believe in hell, I really do hope they are burning and suffering right now.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

ItzShadyT
You really have to be lower than dirt to attack a day care full of children. Trying to murder someone that's in the single digits of their age, with no weapons and no idea what's going on is beyond cowardly. These kind of people are a percent that are holding us back as an entire race, and although i don't believe in hell, I really do hope they are burning and suffering right now.

A Christian hell at that...

Oh what the irony. We all can hope.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Yeah, target children.

Man seriously, your position is indefensible.

Guerilla warfare against a superior force is admirable, in that there is honour and there is courage.

But deliberately targeting children is the act of cowardly scumbags, whoever they fight for.

You fail to see the true justification of why the taliban murderers attempted to slaughter those kids: extreme religious ideology.

In the eyes of those filth a non-Muslim child's life is worth nothing, to spill the blood of the offspring of infidels is a good thing. You, in your delusion regard the taliban as 'freedom fighters'. You don't have a clue. I would ask you to deliver yourself into the hands of these esteemed 'freedom fighters'? What they would do to you would involve your neck and rusty knives, plus, even though these guys revile the modern world they would have no qualms about using modern technology to video your beheading and upload it online.

edit: and yeah, if you think that my argument is the outcome of westernised indoctrination via the MSM? Go and look for yourself, there are literally hundreds of execution videos online, I do not advise watching them though, but they are there. There are rumours that the blood of executed Christians in the Syrian conflict is being transported to Saudi where wealthy Arabs use it to wash their hands, you probably won't believe that, but there is evidence that it is a lucrative trade at the moment. Consider what the taliban deem as worthy of the sanguine interpretation of their faith?

The world is a big scary place, if you want to think that all we should denounce/be concerned about/condemn is American foreign policy(et al) and the MSM that supports it, then the best of luck to ya!

edit on 30-3-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join