It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Dad Makes Awesome CGI Videos of His Son

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This Dad Makes Awesome CGI Videos of His Son

As the article states -- Normally, videos of somebody's kid are boring. But when the dad works for Pixar? Way less boring.

This is so cool...

Daniel Hashimoto appears to be a pretty cool dad. The After Effects artist for DreamWorks Studios does his magic on videos of his 3-year-old son, transforming the little guy into a superhero capable of slicing through store shelves with a light-saber and shooting things with a Lego gun. Also, did you ever play the lava game, where you pretend that the ground is molten rock?

and finally..

Pretty awesome stuff! Have a good weekend everyone.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

The Grapple gun was best

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I don't know much about CGI, but to me that was incredible stuff. I can see why he is a professional. Does anyone else hate those stupid Youtube advertisements that pop up at the bottom of the video as much as I do? I find it extremely annoying when attempting to watch short clips like this.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

JiggyPotamus
I don't know much about CGI, but to me that was incredible stuff. I can see why he is a professional. Does anyone else hate those stupid Youtube advertisements that pop up at the bottom of the video as much as I do? I find it extremely annoying when attempting to watch short clips like this.

What ads

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Absolutely brilliant! I can't pick a favourite......
Can you imagine in a few years time showing them back to his son.....what a brilliant memory......I hope he carries on chronicling his son while he grows up.

Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

join