It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia's Putin calls Obama to discuss US proposal on Ukraine crisis.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Agit8dChop
Putin's allowed to gather his forces on his borders, so long as they stay there!

But Russia didn't.

They invaded the Ukraine and took the Crimea by force then had a 'election" afterwards. Also, let's hope others here remember your logic about countries being allowed to mobilize their forces within their own borders.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I think they're partners and cutting deals all the time.

www.judicialwatch.org...
U.S. Gives Russia Free Military Equipment Used By Army, Marines

Behind closed doors the U.S. government is giving Russia free military equipment—also used to train American troops—even after President Obama announced punitive sanctions against Moscow and, more importantly, a suspension in military engagement over the invasion and occupation of Ukraine.

The secret operation was exposed this week by members of Congress that discovered it in the process of reviewing the Fiscal Year 2014 budget and the proposed Fiscal Year 2015 budget request. It turns out that the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) has been providing the Russian Federation with the Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System (MILES), the federal legislators say. The U.S. military uses MILES for tactical force-on-force training because it has a system of lasers and dummy ammunition to simulate ground combat.

It's all just a show and posturing.

edit on 28-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Things are really gonna fall apart for America after the mid-term elections. Im willing to bet that's when Putin makes his next move. I believe this is all rehearsed.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Yea, and now this. rare.us...

We're defenseless. He's gone below the belt, I smell a assassination might be around his corner.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join